PDA

View Full Version : Packers sign Bishop, Crosby

Brando19
07-23-2007, 09:09 PM
The Green Bay Packers have signed linebacker Desmond Bishop and kicker Mason Crosby, two of three successive selections made by the club in the sixth round of the 2007 NFL Draft. Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, announced the signings Monday.

Bishop, a 6-foot-2, 241-pound player from California, was selected 192nd overall. A first-team All-Pac 10 selection in 2006, he became the first Cal player in 13 years to lead the conference in tackles.

Crosby, a 6-foot-1, 212-pound player from Colorado, was chosen 193rd overall. A three-time All-Big 12 selection, he established a total of 31 game, season and career records at Colorado.

The team now has signed seven of its 11 draft selections.

Carolina_Packer
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Who has signed besides Bishop and Crosby and who is left to sign?

MJZiggy
07-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Signed

Bishop
Crosby
Barbre
Wynn
Harris
Rouse
Clowney

Which should leave
Harrell
Jackson
Hall
and Jones

Right?

Rastak
07-24-2007, 03:36 PM
One the guys around Harrell just signed so I'm guessing he shouldn't be too hard. I'm guessing all should be in the fold soon. For the Vikings, I hear they are very close to signing Rice and mcCaukey which leaves Arian Peterson left. Dogra has said he wants to wait for the guys around him to set the market so he may miss a day or two.

Freak Out
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Signed

Bishop
Crosby
Barbre
Wynn
Harris
Rouse
Clowney

Which should leave
Harrell
Jackson
Hall
and Jones

Right?

Hall signed so were down to the big three.