PDA

View Full Version : Simpson movie

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2007, 09:20 AM
:D Am going to see it today. I just love the simpsons, family guy, and basically all cartoons alike. Man am such a loser.............. :D :wink:

Charles Woodson
07-27-2007, 09:23 AM
I really want to see that too, Im leaving on a trip tommorow so i wont be able to see it most likely :(

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I really want to see that too, Im leaving on a trip tommorow so i wont be able to see it most likely :(

I can't feel sorry for you until I know where your going. :D

BallHawk
07-27-2007, 10:48 AM

He lives in Miami, how can you not feel sorry for him? :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Charles Woodson
07-27-2007, 02:56 PM

Grand Cayman Islands 8-)

And BH, how can you not like Miami? :D

Little Whiskey
07-28-2007, 04:35 PM
how can you not like Miami? :D

bugs that can eat a dog....100% humidity all year.....no snow.....tony montana!

Partial
07-29-2007, 08:01 PM
It was pretty funny. I enjoyed it a lot. I don't care for the show that much, but was very entertained. Personally, I hoped for much spider pig!

BallHawk
07-29-2007, 08:49 PM
It was a good movie. It was "chuckle" funny, but I never laughed at loud. Maybe I'm used to the more "unethical" humor that Family Guy uses. The Simpsons have kept the same comedic style since the 90s. There isn't anything wrong with that, but some shows are willing to "stretch the boundaries" more.

Partial
07-29-2007, 08:50 PM
You didn't let out a single heavy laugh? I was cracking up to an obnoxious degree with two of my friends. There were some great, great scenes.

Transformers is still the movie of the summer thus far. I haven't seen Die Hard but I hear that is great as well.

BallHawk
07-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Actually I did laugh because there was guy sitting 3 seats down from me that, honest to God, could of been Comic Book Guy's twin. Same build and he talked the same way. I thought he was joking at first, but I saw him in the parking lot talking on his cell phone and he was the same way.

Biggest. Loser. Ever.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Great movie! Homer is the man. :wink: :) I was laughing all the time.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Go to www.simpsonizeme.com if you want to see how you look as a simpson. 8-)