PDA

View Full Version : iVib? (PG-13 post)

Kiwon
07-28-2007, 12:31 AM
The Japanese have too much time on their hands.......oops, maybe that was worded badly.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22146863-23109,00.html

LL2
07-28-2007, 06:40 AM
I suppose the travel version can come in handy. If your on public transportaion and see a woman cooing now you know why.

the_idle_threat
07-28-2007, 08:05 AM
I have a friend who worked for the security contractor that guards the federal buildings in downtown Milwaukee. Part of his job involved running the x-ray machines at the door.

There is a college on an upper floor at one of the buildings, and the female students always had to run their purses through the machine as they entered the building to attend class. He said he kept seeing these images on the screen that looked kind of like flashlights---they were hollow tubes with batteries in them that, strangely, did not have a light bulb at the end.

He was perplexed, and finally he got to the point where he was going to ask one young woman what this was in her purse. Just as he pointed to it started to say someting, his more experienced co-worker inturrupted him, stating very emphatically that it was a flashlight.

After the embarrased young woman went on her way, the co-worker explained to my friend that it was a vibrator. It was obvious after the fact.

My friend said he saw these all the time when women ran their purses through. Surprised the hell out of him that so many young college gals walked around with them whereever they went.

"Don't leave home without it." :P :twisted:

Kiwon
07-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Since it works off sound waves, Packers game broadcasts and highlight playbacks might become more popular than ever.

"Farve back to pass, he's got Driver at the 40, one man to beat, he's at the 30, the 20, 10, 5, touchdown! There he goes, a Lambeau Leap into the north stands!"

ESPN's Chris Berman would be a favorite on kick-off and punt returns - "He might.......he could be........he is......going to go.....all.....the....way. Touchdown!"

Scott Campbell
07-28-2007, 09:53 AM
He was perplexed, and finally he got to the point where he was going to ask one young woman what this was in her purse. Just as he pointed to it started to say someting, his more experienced co-worker inturrupted him, stating very emphatically that it was a flashlight.

ROFL

oregonpackfan
07-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Now if the Japanese can use some of that creative technological skills to come up with things like alternative energy sources(hydrogen, etc.) pollution scrubbers, etc. this world will be a better place! :)