PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Texan's cam: Ahman Green

MadtownPacker
07-28-2007, 02:17 AM
I was watching NFLN earlier and Ahman was on their talking about stuff. It was cool to watch because you could tell he had a lot of love for the Packers, Favre, and Sherm. He mentioned how it was a difficult transition and how he realized that was just how the business end of the NFL was. You could tell it had bothered him. He said he has a good feeling about Houston since he knows Sheman's power running game and the ZBS from last season with M3.

When asked about Favre retiring he had a big laugh and said that back in 2000 when he first came to GB he was asked the same thing and that he felt #4 could still play for a long time. He said that younger and faster players are coming into the league every year and that eventually he would stop playing but not yet.

He looked like he was in good shape and said his weight was what it was 2 years ago. He looked ready to go. He also was asked about the house he had helped that lady buy and was quick to point out that it was all the other players idea and he was just glad to help out. Guess he didn't think it was gonna be made such a big deal of.

Too bad he aint gonna be playing in GB. I hope he has a great season.

GBRulz
07-28-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm really gonna miss that guy. I hope he has an awesome season!

RashanGary
07-28-2007, 08:32 AM
I agree. He's on of the hardest workers to come through GB in the last 7 years.

Packers4Ever
07-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks for sharing this, Mad. It was good to hear some

news about Ahman. I doubt there's anyone here who

wouldn't wish him well for the rest of his career...