PDA

View Full Version : Interesting tidbits about the regular season schedule

4and12to12and4
07-28-2007, 02:14 PM
I was just chatting with my buddy (known here as Pack4to84), yes, he apparantly still loves Javon Walker :cry: .

Anyways, he was telling me that our final two games may be decisive in whether we win the division or not. We play the Bears and the Lions. Also, the Bears final two games are against us, and there season finale is against the Saints, who will be wanting some revenge.

The schedule makers were good to us with our bye week this year, also, because we will have two weeks to prepare to play the Broncos at Denver, which I think is a huge advantage for us. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

woodbuck27
07-28-2007, 06:31 PM
I was just chatting with my buddy (known here as Pack4to84), yes, he apparantly still loves Javon Walker :cry: .

Anyways, he was telling me that our final two games may be decisive in whether we win the division or not. We play the Bears and the Lions. Also, the Bears final two games are against us, and there season finale is against the Saints, who will be wanting some revenge.

The schedule makers were good to us with our bye week this year, also, because we will have two weeks to prepare to play the Broncos at Denver, which I think is a huge advantage for us. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Yup. We could be pretty beat up by the time the bye rolls around. We're going to go as far as our OL matures.

Then after that bye. Denver and KC away. Oh boy Oh Joy !!

Based on the past. Favre and December spells bad news to the Bears and Lions.

ZachMN
07-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Favre needs to win at KC- they are the only team he has never beaten in the NFL They had the game won last time they were there until he threw a pick for a td!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pack4to84
07-29-2007, 08:53 AM

I first took on this name when it was 4 to Sharp not Walker. Then became 4 to
Rison first TD of SuperBowl against Pats. Then It became 4 to Bill S. don't even want to attempt his name. Then it was 4 to Walker. Now I am hoping Jones changes his number to 84.