PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to get any good news on our Offense?

PackerBlues
07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Our recievers are even more questionable, now that we find out about Drivers seven month old nagging shoulder injury. It does not sound to serious, but it is a reminder that we are one injury away from being down to who? I really like Jennings, but unless he has packed on 20 lb's of lean muscle since last season, I dont see him as having the body type to last as our #1 reciever. Then we have Fergy. The only reason I can think of, that this kid is even still playing in GB, is because he rocks on special teams. We have all seen Fergy make some beautiful catches, but for the most part, his contribution as a reciever has been mediocre at best. I cant help but to dwell on the fact that Thompson traded off Javon Walker......... and kept Ferguson. :bang: I hope one of our young guys will step up and impress us all. :shock:

What about TE's, even if we had one that we could call a starter (without laughing and crying at the same time), would we just continue to use them as "mainly blockers" anyway? :bump:

Speaking of blockers, what about our Fullbacks? Do we have one? :huh:

Running backs? Looks like its going to be running back by committee until someone steps up, I believe thats pretty much how Thompson stated it anyway. :doh:

This is an Offense that could not score from the red zone last year. Maybe watching the rookies battle it out for starting positions will be as entertaining as watching our team score. :pc:

the_idle_threat
07-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Favre didn't retire.

GBRulz
07-29-2007, 06:36 PM
No news is good news?

retailguy
07-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Favre didn't retire.

WHHOOOOO HOOO! (that is good news) :P

PackerBlues
07-29-2007, 06:38 PM