PDA

View Full Version : Abdul Hodge IR?

packers11
07-30-2007, 12:49 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Packers LB Abdul Hodge is currently struggling with patellar tendonitis.

He's being limited and may have been passed on the depth chart by late-round pick Desmond Bishop. Hodge appeared to be a promising rookie last year but his knee troubles are becoming chronic. He may wind up on I.R.

LL2
07-30-2007, 02:38 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Packers LB Abdul Hodge is currently struggling with patellar tendonitis.

He's being limited and may have been passed on the depth chart by late-round pick Desmond Bishop. Hodge appeared to be a promising rookie last year but his knee troubles are becoming chronic. He may wind up on I.R.

This isn't good news. I think he has potential. Good thing we have Barnett locked up.

Brando19
07-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Terrible news. AJ Hawk, Barnett, and Poppinga make a good lineup, but Hodge would be nice as well.

KYPack
07-30-2007, 04:23 PM
A year off might be a great thing for Hodge.

He is so far behind as far as coverage, a year on the sideline and hitting the tape with the coaches might be just what the doctor ordered.

He is a good kid, it's hard to make the transition to Pro covers, a year of learning could help a lot more than a year of OJT.

the_idle_threat
07-30-2007, 04:29 PM
^^^ I was thinking the same thing. Well put, KY.

Rastak
07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Didn't he practice today?

the_idle_threat
07-30-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't know. KY, did you practice today?

:)

Pack_Attack88
07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I hope he does end up on IR... shut him down so he fully healthy for the future!! This way we dont have to keep him on the roster and maybe cut a promising rookie that will get snatched up by another team...

On the other hand if we end up cutting him he might land on another team and be a force in the league in the future!

i say just shut him down for this year and let him study as the previous poster mentioned!!

packers11
07-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Didn't he practice today?

yea I saw that he did... Conflicting reports... Maybe he did practice but isn't 100 %, he might have a nagging injury...

woodbuck27
07-30-2007, 06:44 PM
DAM !

He looked really good straight ahead as a College talent. I was hoping he was the steal of the draft for us.

KYPack
07-31-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't know. KY, did you practice today?

:)

That was the best straight line you've ever given another poster, but I just couldn't think of anything funny enough to warrant a reply.

So I give up.

I've failed and I accept the consequences.