PDA

View Full Version : Early Line

Packnut
07-31-2007, 09:11 AM
The Greek has the first game lines out. Philly is -3 with a o/u of 43. I think that line will come down between now and game time. I have a policy of staying away from betting in GB games due to my bias, but this one might be to good to pass up.

McNabb will be a tad rusty and I really doubt after all his injuries he's gonna be taking off out of the pocket again. His WR's don't impress me. Control Westbrook and you shut down the Philly O.

Just the usual ? about can our O score enough to win???????????

Also taking the under is very very tempting. I expect a low scoring game......

jmbarnes101
07-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Not to mention that we finally get them at home. To me this feels like the '96 season when we finally got the Cowboys at home instead of on the road and absolutely detroyed them. I'm not saying this team is nearly as good as that one, just that the situation is the same.

CaliforniaCheez
07-31-2007, 11:54 AM
That was the 97 season.

The 96 season game got ugly at the end and was the low point of that season as the Packers dropped to 8-3.

I like the Packers chances against Philthydelphia. I hope the Packers start winning at home again.

jmbarnes101
07-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, you're right. My bad. Anyways, this still feels like that game.

Guiness
07-31-2007, 02:32 PM
agreed that the under should be a good bet. Philli's DL should stop our run cold, and Hawk and Barnett should stop Westbrooke - leaving their O looking like a pop gun (also assuming McNabb is a pocket passer).

Packnut
07-31-2007, 02:43 PM
agreed that the under should be a good bet. Philli's DL should stop our run cold, and Hawk and Barnett should stop Westbrooke - leaving their O looking like a pop gun (also assuming McNabb is a pocket passer).

Yeah, I'd love to jump all over the under now, but I have to wait until I'm sure Manuel is not starting. I can't risk a McNabb PA to Brown running wide open down the seam!

BallHawk
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM

Yeah, I'd love to jump all over the under now, but I have to wait until I'm sure Manuel is not starting. I can't risk a McNabb PA to Brown running wide open down the seam!

Well, at least we won't have Carroll to worry about this time.

Packnut
07-31-2007, 03:24 PM

Well, at least we won't have Carroll to worry about this time.

Hey, at least Carroll was close enough to hold the defender. Manuel does'nt even get in the same zip code......... :lol: