PDA

View Full Version : Chester Taylor carted off of field

jmbarnes101
07-31-2007, 12:02 PM
* Chester Taylor carted off field *
Vikings beat blogger Judd Zulgad reports: "Chester Taylor left Blakeslee Stadium on a cart this [Tuesday] morning with a right shoulder or right arm injury. Taylor, who rushed for more than 1,000 yards last season, was hit after catching a pass and, after a short period of time, appeared to be in a lot of pain."
Posted on Jul 31, 2007 - 11:34 AM

Rastak
07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
* Chester Taylor carted off field *
Vikings beat blogger Judd Zulgad reports: "Chester Taylor left Blakeslee Stadium on a cart this [Tuesday] morning with a right shoulder or right arm injury. Taylor, who rushed for more than 1,000 yards last season, was hit after catching a pass and, after a short period of time, appeared to be in a lot of pain."
Posted on Jul 31, 2007 - 11:34 AM

X-Rays negative per Childress. It's a bruised arm and he's day to day.

Lurker64
07-31-2007, 12:09 PM
X-Rays negative per Childress. It's a bruised arm and he's day to day.

Well, that's good for the Vikes, because after Taylor they don't have a single proven running back...

I wonder if Taylor will (*gasp*) miss two weeks of training camp.

Spaulding
07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
That's definitely good news. Chester is a player and would have been a huge loss even with Peterson in the fold.

I've got a bad feeling this year about training camps in general and won't be surprised if a slew of big name players go down for extended time (not just the preseason).

HarveyWallbangers
07-31-2007, 12:22 PM
Darren Sharper got nicked up yesterday, and missed at least one practice. I don't believe it's serious either. Every team is going to have these things happen during training camp. Just hope that they aren't too serious.

Zool
07-31-2007, 12:44 PM
Darren Sharper got nicked up yesterday, and missed at least one practice. I don't believe it's serious either. Every team is going to have these things happen during training camp. Just hope that they aren't too serious.Lets all hope Grossman stays healthy for all 16 games.

BallHawk
07-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Let's hope that we don't see anything like what happened to LeCharles Bentley in Cleveland.

cpk1994
08-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Darren Sharper got nicked up yesterday, and missed at least one practice. I don't believe it's serious either. Every team is going to have these things happen during training camp. Just hope that they aren't too serious.Lets all hope Grossman stays healthy for all 16 games.

Does it really matter? They guys behind Grossman are even worse. :D