PDA

View Full Version : Joe Werner Signed

The_Dude
07-31-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.packersnews.com/includes/newspaper/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Had a feeling they would bring him back for a look with all of the TE injuries happening.

So congrats to him (he just got married too) and it's pretty cool to have another La Crosse Eagle (my alma mater) at Green Bay.

Good Luck Joe!

MJZiggy
07-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey, B!!! We signed a free agent!!!

KYPack
07-31-2007, 05:47 PM
This week at practice we had exactly one TE to run plays. Only Lee could line up to take snaps for a spell. With our situation at that position, shouldn't we have, say 7 - 8 TE's in camp. I know a couple guys are just camp bodies, but should we really run this low at the start of camp?

We are mylar thin at TE & RB, two of the weakest positions on the roster.

This is management?

I dunno, smoke is coming up from the engine room.

woodbuck27
07-31-2007, 06:03 PM
This week at practice we had exactly one TE to run plays. Only Lee could line up to take snaps for a spell. With our situation at that position, shouldn't we have, say 7 - 8 TE's in camp. I know a couple guys are just camp bodies, but should we really run this low at the start of camp?

This is management?

:)

Bretsky
07-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Can I get rid of this sig ?

Packnut
07-31-2007, 06:24 PM

This is management?

BLASPHEMY

Packnut
07-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Can I get rid of this sig ?

Depends on what your definition of significant is. Mine says you still have 2 to go......... :roll:

Merlin
08-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey, I personally know the Werner family. I am happy for Joe, really I am. That being said, I think the fire is out in the engine room. The boat sank already...

YEAH 3T!!!!

The Shadow
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
The sky is falling!
Again.

oregonpackfan
08-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey, I personally know the Werner family. I am happy for Joe, really I am. That being said, I think the fire is out in the engine room. The boat sank already...

YEAH 3T!!!!

With the signing bonus Joe got, maybe he could buy out Leinenkugel's! :)

Merlin
08-01-2007, 11:41 PM
LOL....Miller already own's em!

Sky falling?

HAHAHAHAHA

No wonder you call yourself "The Shadow", you think the Packers can field a winning team with one!

The Shadow
08-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Hmmmm.

Zool
08-02-2007, 08:34 AM
LOL....Miller already own's em!

Sky falling?

HAHAHAHAHA

No wonder you call yourself "The Shadow", you think the Packers can field a winning team with one!

You dont actually have to watch the games. Its cool.