PDA

View Full Version : McGinn Q&A

Bretsky
07-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Q: Jerry of Wausau, Wis. - Is Cullen Jenkins really the answer at DE? If so, what attributes do think will make him a solid DE?

A: Bob McGinn - Jerry - True, he is somewhat short-armed for a DE. But Jenkins is a respectable pass rusher for a run-down end who weighs 303. On passing downs, he kicks inside. We need to see more of him at DE but so far, so good.

Q: Michael of Los Angeles - I've read that Manuel is looking unimpressive in camp but I haven't seen anything on Aaron Rouse. Have you seen anything in the first few practices that suggest that he may be an upgrade in coverage over Manuel?

A: Bob McGinn - Michael - Manuel hasn't been unimpressive or impressive. He does seem to be moving more fluidly than a year ago. Beyond that, who knows? They've been in camp 3 1 /2 days. Too early to say anything about Rouse.

Q: Jake Hermes of Chandler, AZ - It has been many years since my last visit to Lambeau field. Can you tell me if they still sell tickets within the barracade tape on game days? My whole family is flying in for the Packer\Bear game on October 7th.

A: Bob McGinn - Jake - Dunno what you mean about barracade tape. There is a city-licensed scalpers den on Packer Drive between Arena and Hinkle Field. You should be able to circulate down that street and get ducats. Be prepared to pay huge money for that one. A guess would be $250 per copy.

Q: Ken of Ellsworth WI - I was very surprised to see that Driver did not pass his physical and is sitting out practices. Why do you think that he kept this quiet as it sounds like it has been bothering him since last year? If this has even a remote chance to keep him from playing this season don't you think that TT would have definitely tried harder to get Moss here?

A: Bob McGinn - Ken - Driver was back practicing this morning and is expected to work in pads tonight. We'll have to see how he holds up. For now, at least, his shoulder figures to be OK.

Q: Jesse of Atlanta - The three positions the Pack can least afford injury - wide receiver, running back, and tight end. Two days into Training Camp and we have Driver, Humphrey, and Morency hurt. Was surgery ever an option for Driver at the end of last year? Or did he and team doctors not realize how bad it was?

A: Bob McGinn - Jess - Don't lose hope. Humphrey wasn't going to make the team, anyway. Just a camp body, really. Driver is now back. Morency is the wild card. Unsure when he will return. But maybe it will open door for Jackson, Pope and Corey White.

Q: Sam of Glendale - I was very encouraged by what I saw from A.J. Hawk last year. Do you think this year may be a breakout season for him?

A: Bob McGinn - Sam - Don't know what you would define as breakout. He needs to cover a heck of a lot better than he did as a rookie. The rest of his game was fine.

Q: Bill of Cocoa Beach, Florida - Thanks for taking my question. There seems to be a lot of criticism of the recent draft and the way Ted Thompson is selecting the team. In many ways, there seems to be reason to believe the Packers will be better this year than last year or the year before. If the offensive line is better and the special team play is better, we could be and should be rather competitive this year. Do you think we will win as many as 9 games this year? And what will it take other than luck and few injuries? Thanks.

A: Bob McGinn - Bill - This team should be expected to win at least 9 in the NFC North. It is Thompson's third year. No one gets years and years anymore to produce. He knows that better than anyone. He says he expects the team to win. So do I. ... For a good year, they need a very good defense, Favre to have a better year and luck with injuries.

Q: Trevor of Saint Paul - Thanks for taking my question, Bob. Is Ingle Martin in any danger of losing his roster spot? How bad does he have to play for the Pack to look for somebody else or is he considered a project that they are willing to put up with in order to develop?

A: Bob McGinn - Trev - This rookie, Paul Thompson, reminds me a little bit of Aaron Brooks. Does some nice things. But Martin has done some nice things so far as well. Martin should remain as No. 3.

Q: Trevor of Saint Paul - Bob, I enjoyed reading your tough questions for Ted Thompson. Why do you think he is so evasive? It seems like he is more secretive than he needs to be. Is he just uncomfortable with the media? He's still better with media than Brad Childress is in Minnesota, I'm glad the Pack missed out on him.

A: Bob McGinn - Trev - Childress has been impossible for press to deal with in Minn. He was around Andy Reid too long in Philly. Reid forgot that Holmgren//Wolf//Harlan won a SB in GB talking to the press and letting all their assistants talk to the media. As for Ted, he is making more of an attempt with each passing year to be informative. You're right, he is just somewhat uncomfortable talking to reporters. But at least he does make himself available.

Q: Eric of GERMANTOWN - Mr. McGinn, Do you have any sense of what Thompson's ultimate plan is for this team? I know the company line is that he expects to win now and is disappointed that they havent won more already, but that seems somewhat removed from reality. At this point it appears the team is in stall mode. They seem committed to their youg players yet the team leader is a 38 year old with diminishing skills. I found Thompson's comments about Rodgers interesting in your interview when he questioned whether Rodgers would ever get the opportunity. I kind of took that as Thompson waiting impatiently for Favre to retire. So I guess my question is what do you believe Thompson's true expectations are for this team? Is this more of a 5 year plan culminating in Rodgers starting and the spending of more free agent money or does Thompson really believe they will be a playoff team now.

A: Bob McGinn - Eric - There is no big mystery. If TT didn't think he could win this season, and win pretty big, he would have added several more UFA and established veterans. He should know his team better than you or me. What's the big deal? He's in the NFC North, he has a lot of good players and he thinks they're ready to win.

Q: John Casper of Milwaukee - Bob, the Colts lost Tarik Glenn and the Packers have some good young offensive lineman. Any chance that Bill Polian would trade Dallas Clark?

A: Bob McGinn - JC - None. Bill Polian absolutely loves Dallas Clark. He might have been the team's offensive MVP during the playoff run.

Q: Steve of White Bear Lake, MN - Hey, Bob... Where do you rank Bill Walsh on your list of all-time great NFL coaches?

A: Bob McGinn - Steve - Top three. Not only did he coach but he was a heck of a GM. The 49ers were horsebleep when he took over. He was so far ahead of his time in terms of training regimen, offensive tactics, organizational philosophy, etc. Plus, he had a ruthless side so his teams never really got old. I was blessed to have had the opportunity to interview him several times, most recently in September 2005. Mike Sherman once told me he had read and re-read Walsh's books, including "Finding the Winning Edge."

Q: Jack of Denver - Do you think the demotion of KGB to a pass rusher was delayed because of his salary? It was obvious to me that he was a target to run at and he would wear down as the season progressed. It also seemed obvious that Jenkins could play end because of his speed.

A: Bob McGinn - Jack - Yes. Sherman and others felt that once they paid KGB $37M he had to be a fulltime player. He wasn't terrible fulltime but no matter how hard he tried and battled there was always a safe haven for opponents to run at. The mistake was not signing a dependable journeyman to play early downs for him. He could have an exceptionally productive year playing 40%.

Q: Dick Glad of Roslyn, SD - Hi Bob. In your recent interview with Ted Thompson you asked him some tough questions such as the ones about Randy Moss. He avoided answering questions he didn't want to answer. Could you imagine asking those same tough questions to guys like Mike Ditka or Bill Parcells and observing their reactions if they didn't want to answer? They would have exploded. Mr. Thompson seems very resolute about not answering certain questions, but never loses his composure. You could defame his mother and he would just say "Well, everybody is entitled to their opinion." What are your impressions of Mr. Thompson?

A: Bob McGinn - Dick - Thick skinned. Single minded. Stoic. Quiet. At peace with himself and his team. He is doing things his way. If it doesn't work, he will be asked to leave. He knows that. Everyone knows that. And that's the way it goes.

Q: Loren Wahlin of Chippewa Falls - I attended camp on Monday and left there with the sobering realization that with Favre out of town and Driver not in pads we have almost nothing on offense. Have you seen any glimmers of hope from the remaining offensive "talent"?

A: Bob McGinn - LW - Yes. Some of the young O-linemen are athletic and impressive. There are some good looking RB and WR. Rodgers has come back from the bad foot injury. Franks is moving better.

Q: gene of chicago - Thanks for taking my question, Bob. There have been some suggestions in JS and elsewhere that some of the Packer board members want Harlan's successor to be someone from GB, possibly even one of the board members, and Harlan wants someone with NFL experience. How do you see this playing out?

A: Bob McGinn - Gene - All I know is it will take some time. But with Harlan back in the saddle they have the time, too. One of the Packers veeps, Jason Wied, knows the NFL and is a GB native. He certainly was impressive in his 10-minute speech to the shareholders. He was far more genuine than John Jones had been giving the same address in recent years. And in this town, a lack of pretension goes a long, long way. GBP fans and citizens of this state don't suffer frauds well.

Q: Mark O'Keefe of Washington, D.C. - It's clear Bubba Franks is in rapid decline but what is not clear, at least to me, is what made this Pro Bowler go downhill so fast at such a young age (he's only 29). Did he get Antonio Freeman syndrome (symptoms: sudden loss of speed and desire) after signing the fat contract?

A: Bob McGinn - Mark - Daniel looks better this summer. I would not write him off yet. Hold those obituaries.

Q: JJM of Wisconsin Rapids - All being equal if Rayner and Crosby battle to a draw in the kicking competion is there any advantage that crosby has that could land him the job?

A: Bob McGinn - JJM - Not that I can see. The intangible edge would fall to Rayner because he has done it for a year in Lambeau.

Q: Dave of Wrightstown - Bob, My number one concern about this team going back to the failure to get Moss or another FA playmaker, or draft one was that this team is sorely lacking players who can and will score touchdowns---especially combined with Favre's diminished ability to get it done in the red zone. Now with injury troubles at RB and TE--easily the weakest positions on the team does McCarthy have any idea how the Pack will put points on the board?

A: Bob McGinn - Dave - He has a ton of ideas. He doesn't know for sure if any of them will be worth a darn. Let's face it. You need a great year from your QB. It all starts there offensively. If Favre remains capable of greatness, and shows it in 2007, this offense can play beyond its shortcomings and make a playoff run. If not, it could be a long year. Because the supporting cast surely is not going to bail Brett out. It has never been that way in GB during his career and it never will be.

Q: Mike M. of Elm Grove - Bob- Thanks for taking my question. After reading your interview with Ted T, I have more questions than answers on what his strategy and tactics are to build a winner. From the time Ron Wolf inteviewed only Ray Rhodes and hired him, the Packer organization has visibly not been the same organization that assembled back to back SB teams. I understand the Holmgren move, but hiring/firing Rhodes, then Sherman, then turning the whole thing over to Sherman just stinks of poor executive management and decision making. What happened? If there isn't enough space to break that down, after a few years at the helm, what is the strategy Thompson is trying to execute? I like the fact we are getting younger and more athletic, but at some point you need skill players in the skill positions to win games. Even an improved O and D line and a pathetic NFC North might only spell 7 wins for this club. Your thoughts on what happened from 2000 on at the executive/GM level, or on what Ted's strategy to build a winner might be? Thanks again.

A: Bob McGinn - Mike - Wolf erred on Rhodes. Wolf hit on Sherman the coach. Harlan/Wolf missed on Sherman the GM. We don't know how Harlan did on Thompson and how Thompson did on McCarthy. People tend to forget that there are 31 other people trying just as hard to win. There is no God-given right that says GBP should be in the playoffs every year. Sometimes, the other guy makes better decisions. End of story.

Q: Brian of Madison - Who is going to score touchdowns for this team? They have no running back and one receiver.

A: Bob McGinn - Brian - Maybe they don't need to score 400 points to make the playoffs if Thompson's hopes for the D materialize.

Q: Ed of Columbus, OH - Hi Bob, how do your scouting and GM contacts feel about Ahman Green, and GB's decision not to resign him? Didn't Priest Holmes, Curtis Martin, and Tiki Barber all have career years in their early 30's when they were 2 years removed from serious injury? I thought with Green being a workout warrior like those players that we'd resign him after his seemingly promising showing last year; do scouts believe he's lost something he's never getting back?

A: Bob McGinn - Eddie - Yes, most scouts would say 'yes' to your concluding question. But he's still a worthy starter. Thompson got caught with his pants down on Green when Houston folks started bidding like crazy. Maybe he still could have gotten a deal done but decided to hold the line and that was that. Q: tom hall of Larchmont - Do you see Rouse challenging Poppinga for the outside LB position?

A: Bob McGinn - Tommy - No. Rouse is playing safety, not LB. In time, maybe he could.

Q: JP of Orlando - Bob, I thought your interview with the "deer in the headlights" Thomson was right on in terms of asking the tough questions every possible way you could...You made every atempt to bring this guy out and discuss his vision/plan, but either he does not have one, or he does not get it...I know it's not your job to make personal observations on an individual, but "how far removed" is Thomson from Ron Wolf n terms of style/guts & Vision?

A: Bob McGinn - JP - Hey, we're all different. Wolf is a Hall of Fame GM. But he learned how to draft from Wolf and how to evaluate players from Wolf. He holds Wolf in the highest regard. Thompson has drafted a ton of players. They've just got to win now. Then everybody will say he had this great "vision."

Q: Jeff of Madison - Could Ruvell Martin bulk up a little bit and make a run at playing tight end? David Martin was a WR/TE tweener, and it seems that Martin might be able to fill the role as well. He'd be faster than most TEs and he's got great hands.

A: Bob McGinn - Jeff - Ruvell is a tough guy for a WR. But TE is a different animal. It took Martin almost 4 years to become a legitimate blocker. Position changes that drastic need to take place earlier in one's career.

Q: Gullible Packer Fan of Texas - Bob- The recent Q&A you did with Ted Thompson was really good. Thompson seems like a smart guy, but when he first got here, he put together a complete shambles of an offensive line and then proceeded to tell everyone it would be fine. It was a joke. This season he seems to be doing the same routine only this time with the running backs. He says we will be fine. Does he truly believe this stuff when he says it? This backfield, at least on paper, doesn't seem to be NFL caliber in any way shape or form. How can Thompson not see what is blatantly obvious? Why even have a backfield at all if this is the best we can do. We are ranked number 32 in running backs and the only reason we are 32nd, is that's all the teams there are. For a smart guy, I don't get how he misses this. A running attack is crucial. I don't see one in Green Bay.

A: Bob McGinn - GBF - I guess I'd really like to see more than 3 1 /2 days of Jackson, Pope and White, and more than two practices from Morency, before I say they don't have a back. I know, I know, everyone has a "take" and wants instant "feedback" and is willing to make snap judgments. I guess I'm not cut out like that. You know, what one player looks like July 31 isn't necessarily what he will look like Aug. 10 or Aug. 20 or Oct. 1 or Dec. 15. You ask these questions expecting definitive answers and it's the fourth day of camp. Sorry to disappoint but it's beyond my ability to provide much of anything of real value at this point. That's just the way it is. There's not even any tackling going on yet. That still is a part of football, right? This is practice, people, and the No. 1 objective out there is not getting people hurt. Answers will begin coming come Saturday during the intrasquad scrimmage. Until then, thanks to all for participating///Bob

Partial
08-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks for posting that Bretsky! It seems as though McGinn isn't convinced of anything he sees until the pads come on.

I cannot wait for the real hitting to begin. I think this team is going to be much improved and silence the critics.

Bretsky
08-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Me too; I'm glad to see McGinn has solid expectations from Green Bay

Q: Bill of Cocoa Beach, Florida - Thanks for taking my question. There seems to be a lot of criticism of the recent draft and the way Ted Thompson is selecting the team. In many ways, there seems to be reason to believe the Packers will be better this year than last year or the year before. If the offensive line is better and the special team play is better, we could be and should be rather competitive this year. Do you think we will win as many as 9 games this year? And what will it take other than luck and few injuries? Thanks.

A: Bob McGinn - Bill - This team should be expected to win at least 9 in the NFC North. It is Thompson's third year. No one gets years and years anymore to produce. He knows that better than anyone. He says he expects the team to win. So do I. ... For a good year, they need a very good defense, Favre to have a better year and luck with injuries.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 06:12 AM
Well, if you trust McGinn so much, B, you should start becoming a believer because he is.

I've always liked Christl and I miss his wisdom. I really trusted and believed what Cliff wrote. McGinn is younger, maybe it's hard for me to transition just becuase I pictured Cliff as a wise man and Bob as a young, determined sports writer more than a wise football guy. Whatever the case, he likes the Packers chances this year and I agree with him.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 06:18 AM
hahaha. . . I like this one.

Q: Eric of GERMANTOWN - Mr. McGinn, Do you have any sense of what Thompson's ultimate plan is for this team? I know the company line is that he expects to win now and is disappointed that they havent won more already, but that seems somewhat removed from reality. At this point it appears the team is in stall mode. They seem committed to their youg players yet the team leader is a 38 year old with diminishing skills. I found Thompson's comments about Rodgers interesting in your interview when he questioned whether Rodgers would ever get the opportunity. I kind of took that as Thompson waiting impatiently for Favre to retire. So I guess my question is what do you believe Thompson's true expectations are for this team? Is this more of a 5 year plan culminating in Rodgers starting and the spending of more free agent money or does Thompson really believe they will be a playoff team now.

A: Bob McGinn - Eric - There is no big mystery. If TT didn't think he could win this season, and win pretty big, he would have added several more UFA and established veterans. He should know his team better than you or me. What's the big deal? He's in the NFC North, he has a lot of good players and he thinks they're ready to win.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Another nice one

Q: Loren Wahlin of Chippewa Falls - I attended camp on Monday and left there with the sobering realization that with Favre out of town and Driver not in pads we have almost nothing on offense. Have you seen any glimmers of hope from the remaining offensive "talent"?

A: Bob McGinn - LW - Yes. Some of the young O-linemen are athletic and impressive. There are some good looking RB and WR. Rodgers has come back from the bad foot injury. Franks is moving better.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 06:25 AM
It's almost like McGinn tells Woody, Bretsky, Packblues and others to shut up every time he speaks. He's basically saying "You don't know and I don't know. Things look pretty good, quit acting like you have all the answers. You don't" I'm warming up to McGinn. He just needed a chat to get his personality out.

Joemailman
08-01-2007, 06:39 AM
McGinn quote for Bretsky: GBP fans and citizens of this state don't suffer frauds well.

Packnut
08-01-2007, 07:09 AM
It's almost like McGinn tells Woody, Bretsky, Packblues and others to shut up every time he speaks. He's basically saying "You don't know and I don't know. Things look pretty good, quit acting like you have all the answers. You don't" I'm warming up to McGinn. He just needed a chat to get his personality out.

Funny how your opinion changes when it's something YOU want to hear. :roll:

Here's some good advice for ya. When trying to evaluate what is going on, read anything and everything. Then you take in all that info and form conclusions. Just hearing what you wanna hear is'nt very wise........

wist43
08-01-2007, 07:22 AM
McGinn seems to be backpedaling a little bit - at least in terms of how critical he's been of TT. Despite the fact that he's the hardest hitting, and most honest of the beat writers, he does still have to maintain a working relationship with TT and the players.

That said, I'm surprised to hear him say that he thinks they can get to 9 wins... they can get there, but it would have to be a nearly perfect, injury free season for them to do it.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Oh, packnut, don't get all upset becaue the most respected reporter in Wisconsin thinks you're an idiot.

The national media that you endlessly quote has no idea what is going on in Greenbay; McGinn does, that's the difference.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 07:39 AM
That said, I'm surprised to hear him say that he thinks they can get to 9 wins... they can get there, but it would have to be a nearly perfect, injury free season for them to do it.

Acctually, he said the same thing as you I think. YOu said Favre, the online, the defense and health.

McGinn assumed the defense and oline was good so he just said Favre and health.

I think he was pretty close to you as far as opinions go. You shouldn't be too suprised? Right?

wist43
08-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Oh, packnut, don't get all upset becaue the most respected reporter in Wisconsin thinks you're an idiot.

The national media that you endlessly quote has no idea what is going on in Greenbay. McGinn does, that's the difference.

Don't go getting too excited JH, McGinn has been much more critical of TT and the direction of the team than he has been positive... I view these comments as being more of an attempt at balance in light of his overall criticism, than a genuine belief that McGinn actually thinks they can win this year.

Bretsky
08-01-2007, 07:59 AM

Well, if the mentality is you don't know and I don't know, then he'd be telling you to shut up too :lol:

Bretsky
08-01-2007, 08:01 AM

The national media that you endlessly quote has no idea what is going on in Greenbay. McGinn does, that's the difference.

Don't go getting too excited JH, McGinn has been much more critical of TT and the direction of the team than he has been positive... I view these comments as being more of an attempt at balance in light of his overall criticism, than a genuine belief that McGinn actually thinks they can win this year.

amen

Bretsky
08-01-2007, 08:05 AM
McGinn seems to be backpedaling a little bit - at least in terms of how critical he's been of TT. Despite the fact that he's the hardest hitting, and most honest of the beat writers, he does still have to maintain a working relationship with TT and the players.

I don't think McGinn said he thinks they will win nine

I think he said TT should be expected to win at least nine. I've said that over and over and over. It's time to judge by pure results

The Kool Aide free pass for the rebuilding motto is out the window. If we don't win at least 9 with TT's way McGinn will break down the why's, and he's letting us know us know that.

GBRulz
08-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Q: Jake Hermes of Chandler, AZ - It has been many years since my last visit to Lambeau field. Can you tell me if they still sell tickets within the barracade tape on game days? My whole family is flying in for the Packer\Bear game on October 7th.

A: Bob McGinn - Jake - Dunno what you mean about barracade tape. There is a city-licensed scalpers den on Packer Drive between Arena and Hinkle Field. You should be able to circulate down that street and get ducats. Be prepared to pay huge money for that one. A guess would be $250 per copy.

Um, the Village of Ashwaubenon required all scalpers to obtain a license in order to sell tickets. That lasted a whole year because of all the complaints. Being licensed is no longer required, so be very careful who you buy your tickets from in "scalpers alley". The license was like $200 a year, heck they pay for that with selling ONE ticket!

GBRulz
08-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Q: Mark O'Keefe of Washington, D.C. - It's clear Bubba Franks is in rapid decline but what is not clear, at least to me, is what made this Pro Bowler go downhill so fast at such a young age (he's only 29). Did he get Antonio Freeman syndrome (symptoms: sudden loss of speed and desire) after signing the fat contract?

A: Bob McGinn - Mark - Daniel looks better this summer. I would not write him off yet. Hold those obituaries.

HAHA, The Antonio Freeman Syndrome! BTW, is Daniel Bubba's real name or is that just an error?

The Leaper
08-01-2007, 09:58 AM

I don't think the stars have to align for them to win 9 games. Think about how much was going against us last year...new coach, new blocking system, lots of rookies...and if just 2 or 3 plays turn out differently, Green Bay could've won 10 games LAST YEAR.

Sure, it would've been a very hollow 10 wins...but that is the nature of the NFL. They could also have won only 5 or 6 games if a few plays turned out differently.

IMO, with Favre at QB, you ALWAYS have a chance for 10 wins with a respectable defense.

swede
08-01-2007, 10:13 AM
I thought that McGinn had been kind of a dick in the interview with TT by asking the same questions twice and even three times or asking impertinent questions about whether or not TT had enough "wisdom" to do his job properly.

This Q and A with the public suggests to me that McGinn is more evenhanded than he seemed in the interview and was only being a dick in the professional sense.

In the recent interview with TT try reading McGinn's questions with a sneer in your voice and it turns McGinn into a grandstanding prick.

Then read the interview questions as if you are, with all due deference to the GM, quietly and seriously and non-judgementally asking the questions to which the Packer fandom are impatient to know the answers.

Now that I've read this Q and A I'm guessing the interview was more the second way than the first way.

Thanks for posting it, Bretsky.

RashanGary
08-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Right swede, he was asking the questions that fans wanted answers too. The snearing was probably assumed because that is how people here speak when they talk about TT.

I thought it cleared things up as well.

Fritz
08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Funny...my sense of McGinn in this Q and A is that he was trying to do his best Uncle Cliffy impression - gruff and grumpy.

He seemed kind of dickish to TT in the interview, and he kind of seemed dickish to the fans who criticized TT in the Q and A. Now that's treating people equally!

I do think he's trying to become the next Christl, at least in terms of his tone.

Partial
08-01-2007, 12:01 PM
GBM, yes Bubba's real name is Daniel.

I think this team is ready to step up. I will be the first to admit we got killed big time in three games last year and were not at all prepared for them. However, I also remember how bad this team was early last year. They were about as bad as bad can be.

I feel like their sophomores are going to take a big step forward. I think the juniors are going to become very, very, very good.