PDA

View Full Version : Moss fans

b bulldog
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Moss pulled a hammy today in Pat land as he was trying to run down a flee flicker. He was later seen with an ice wrap around his leg.

oregonpackfan
08-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Depending on the severity of the injury, hamstring injuries can take weeks to heal. It will be interesting to see if Moss is willing to completely undergo the therapy to rehab.

BallHawk
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
New Patriots receivers have a curse to hurt their hamstrings in training camp. First Chad Jackson, now Randy Moss. Hmmmm.....

the_idle_threat
08-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Considering Stallworth's looong history with hamstring problems, I wonder who's next ...... :twisted:

But of course, New England is still the favorite to win the Super Bowl this year, no? Because they signed a bunch of veteran castoffs from other teams?

They shouldn't even bother to play the games ...

woodbuck27
08-02-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/10277528

Patriots' Moss incurs apparent upper-leg injury

NFL.com wire reports

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (Aug. 1, 2007) -- Randy Moss left the New England Patriots practice with an apparent upper-leg injury.

During an 11-on-11 passing drill about halfway through the team's afternoon session, the only practice of the day, Moss reached into the end zone for a ball thrown by Tom Brady. The pass was incomplete and Moss immediately went to the sideline.

A trainer applied an ice pack and wrap to the wide receiver's upper left leg, and Moss didn't return to practice. The ice pack and wrapping were taken off before the team left the field, and Moss walked off under his own power.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick had a brief discussion with head trainer Jim Whelan and left the field without talking to reporters. No announcement was made about Moss' condition.

Moss hasn't had any apparent physical problems and has played well during training camp, which began July 27. The Patriots obtained him from Oakland in a draft-day trade in April.

Before leaving the field, Moss caught several passes from Brady, including a spectacular one-handed grab that went for a long gain.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

b bulldog
08-02-2007, 04:01 PM
I heard today that this might be another Moss ploy to get out of practice

BallHawk
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM

Wouldn't surprise me.

woodbuck27
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM

Would Bill Bilichick put up with that?

It doesn't strike me as that type. He quite anal. :)

4and12to12and4
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
There is a god.