PDA

View Full Version : A Laugh at vikings customers

CaliforniaCheez
08-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Every once in awhile you need a good laugh. I went to the Minneapolis radio station message board for Packer fans and while there perused the viking board. I found these gems in a thread:

poster 1
"I've seen quite a few Koren Robinson jerseys at camp. Sucks to be them...

To answer your question though, I'd go with a Griffin jersey."

poster 2
"I was in the TC's for a twins game/valley fair when i stumbled upon a few Koro jerseys. I was like MAN! I REALLY WANT ONE. but i couldnt find the white one. All purple. So finally the last store in the mall had one, but i didnt want to spend too much money so i told my buddy that i would get one in fargo when i got back. Sure as ***, i got back and later that night he was busted.

Im a heartbroken man. I had bought the R. Griffith jersey, Moss, Culpepper, Bennett, Brian Williams, Brian Russell, Tyrone Carter, Hatchette, and my brother bought me a Robert smith jersey right before he retired.

I have been ultimately screwed."

I can only laugh because my Favre Jersey is over a decade old and going strong. It will always be classic.

Imagine the people who wear a Robinson Jersey to viking training camp and what thet says about the organizations fans to other fans!! The guy who has had 9 viking jerseys that now are worthless.

Just humerous!!

HarveyWallbangers
08-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I don't get the point of this. I bought a Sterling Sharpe jersey just before he got his neck injury. I bought a Brian Noble jersey just before his injury. I bought a Levens jersey, and 2 years later he was gone. I have an Ahman jersey. I had a Bryce Paup shirt, and he was gone 2 years later.

the_idle_threat
08-03-2007, 01:44 PM
The point is ... sucks to be you, Harv! :P :twisted:

CaliforniaCheez
08-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Sorry, Harvey.

I think the one guy was untruthful about the seeing the Jersey's.
I don't see many people in the "crowd".

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/capitalj23/Training%20Camp/VikingTrainingCamp07063.jpg

I was facinated by the high technology equipment.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/capitalj23/Training%20Camp/VikingTrainingCamp07018.jpg

And the play of the day

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/pullmyfingerguy/t_will.jpg

the_idle_threat
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
The garbage can is one of their "receivers" in a drill.

Unfortunately for the Vikes, it has been elevated to second string on the depth chart. See the third pic above for the reason why. :lol:

oregonpackfan
08-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I don't get the point of this. I bought a Sterling Sharpe jersey just before he got his neck injury. I bought a Brian Noble jersey just before his injury. I bought a Levens jersey, and 2 years later he was gone. I have an Ahman jersey. I had a Bryce Paup shirt, and he was gone 2 years later.

Harvey,

Please don't buy any more Packers jerseys!

With one exception, however, I encourage you to buy a Robert Ferguson jersey. :)

HarveyWallbangers
08-03-2007, 02:26 PM
To be fair, I bought a Favre jersey about 10 years ago, and I bought the Ahman jersey around 2002. So, I'm not a jinx. Actually, I also bought a Robert Brooks not to long before he went out with an injury.
:(

the_idle_threat
08-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Seriously, though, I don't think it's a bad thing to have a jersey of an ex-player if they left the team on good terms.

None of the jerseys you have, Harv, are comparable IMO to a 'queens fan having a Culpepper, Moss, or Koro jersey.

It would be like having a Sharper or Longwell jersey after they basically burned their bridges with the team.

swede
08-03-2007, 02:47 PM
The garbage can is one of their "receivers" in a drill.

Unfortunately for the Vikes, it has been elevated to second string on the depth chart. See the third pic above for the reason why. :lol:

Hee hee!

GBRulz
08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Harvey, do you think you can go out and buy a Ted Thompson jersey? :twisted:

oregonpackfan
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Harvey, do you think you can go out and buy a Ted Thompson jersey? :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I gotta get me one of those! :lol:

CaliforniaCheez
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/capitalj23/Training%20Camp/VikingTrainingCamp07005.jpg

I know why that sign was erected.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/capitalj23/Training%20Camp/VikingTrainingCamp07011.jpg

Finding the practice field has been difficult but the new program is working.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/capitalj23/Training%20Camp/VikingTrainingCamp07061.jpg

All the good seats are taken.

woodbuck27
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM

Please don't purchase a Donald Driver jersey Harv. :)

TennesseePackerBacker
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
wonder how many people have Walker jerseys

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
great captions there, cheez !! :lol:

gex
08-07-2007, 05:20 PM
I got a Packer G tatoo in 95 and have not had to buy any paraphanelia since. I do still get Packer clothes for b-day and Christmas. :)

KYPack
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Bought a Sharpe jersey in the early '90's.

Was forced to go to a hospital party I didn't want to attend.

As a kind of protest, I wore the Sharpe jersey with a cheesehead.

These people were so non-sports (and pro getting fucked-up) that nobody said shit about the Pack, football, or anything coherent.

Around 12, when everybody was drunk and screwed up, a strange person accosted me.

"WHat's that thing on your head", she asked.

(Here we go, I thought) "A Cheesehead" I replied, cleverly.

" I get it, I get it" she whaled.

"Get what?", I asked.

"Your costunme. Sharp cheese, your dressed as sharp cheese!".

"Yeah baby, I'm sharp cheese".

Then she nodded off.

GrnBay007
08-07-2007, 06:31 PM
LOL!!!

Scott Campbell
08-07-2007, 07:20 PM
To be fair, I bought a Favre jersey about 10 years ago, and I bought the Ahman jersey around 2002. So, I'm not a jinx. Actually, I also bought a Robert Brooks not to long before he went out with an injury.
:(

Campbell tip of the day - don't buy new jerseys. Just buy new letters and some thread.

Joemailman
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Maybe we could all pitch in and buy Harvey a Fergy jersey.

cpk1994
08-08-2007, 07:37 AM
I think I have you all beat. I have a Craig Newsome jersey.

Carolina_Packer
08-08-2007, 09:23 AM
I thought the garbage can might be for the fans and coaches after seeing the players practice and thinking about their upcoming season.