PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh. . that Nancy Grace Variety Show.

woodbuck27
08-06-2007, 10:59 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/23471/

How to be cool under pressure. :)

Jimx29
08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
g'damn she's an irritating biotch :urp:

Kiwon
08-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Psycho with a law degree. Very dangerous.

woodbuck27
08-06-2007, 11:39 PM
I saw her on the View last week and she's being sued because of some young woman she didn't impress committed suicide.

She was carring a few pounds. Either having or just had a baby.

We have a comedy show up here called Comedy Inc. and on it she's parodied often.

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 12:20 AM
OMFG, that is hilarious !!! :bclap:

SkinBasket
08-07-2007, 06:47 AM
I saw her on the View last week and she's being sued because of some young woman she didn't impress committed suicide.

WTF does that mean? People are responsible for NOT making other people kill themselves now? It's our civic duty to make depressed self-absorbed a-holes feel so much better about themselves that they won't off themselves?

SkinBasket
08-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Coming from the farm however, I do appreciate animal humping humor.

As far as the clip goes, I can never get excited about edited "what if" stuff like this. Sure if it had happened, it would have been funny given the person involved, but so would an infinite number of other things that never happened.

woodbuck27
08-07-2007, 08:38 AM

WTF does that mean? People are responsible for NOT making other people kill themselves now? It's our civic duty to make depressed self-absorbed a-holes feel so much better about themselves that they won't off themselves?

Hey SkinBasket.

DAM straight.

The young ladies family is just looking to lay blame for this suicide. It's a civil suit and Nancy Grace doesn't seem too concerned over it Skin.

Zool
08-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh man, thankfully someone doesnt put up with her shit.

Imagine having to live with her? I assume she parks her broom in the garage, but maybe she just shoves it up her ass when she gets home.

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 10:23 AM
She was carring a few pounds. Either having or just had a baby.

Yeah, she's having twins in January. Man, I feel sorry for that guy.

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 10:26 AM
I've never cared for Nancy Grace. She's obnoxious and arrogant to anybody that comes on her show.

Also, she kind of lied about her fiancé's murder. Oh well, I guess that's showbiz. :roll:

http://www.observer.com/node/51941

woodbuck27
08-07-2007, 10:59 AM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1121061grace1.html

Nancy Grace Sued For Wrongful Death

Claim: TV host drove Florida woman to suicide in missing tot case

NOVEMBER 21--The parents of a woman who committed suicide shortly after a grilling by Nancy Grace today filed a lawsuit against the TV host, claiming that their daughter was driven to her death by the hard-charging former prosecutor.

In a wrongful death lawsuit, the parents of Melinda Duckett charge that Grace duped their daughter into an interview about Duckett's missing two-year-old son, Trenton. That interview, which aired on Grace's CNN Headline News show after Duckett's death, was more of a cross-examination, with Grace peppering the 21-year-old woman with questions about her whereabouts at the time of her son's late-August disappearance.

On September 8, a day after her interview with Grace, Duckett used a shotgun to kill herself.

While Florida police have described Duckett as the prime suspect in her son's disappearance, they have said they believe the boy may still be alive.

A copy of the wrongful death lawsuit, filed by William and Beth Eubank in Lake County Circuit Court, can be found below. The complaint, which also names Duckett's estranged husband as a defendant, seeks undisclosed damages

Jimx29
08-07-2007, 12:04 PM
although funny, me thinks the last parts were edited in after the fact :?

woodbuck27
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
although funny, me thinks the last parts were edited in after the fact :?

An enhancement by grace.

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
#6000, congrats Woody !!!

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 06:29 PM
I second the congrats.

Soon, Woody, I shall only be 2,000 posts behind you.

Still, no way I'll catch you, MJ, or even Bretsky and Harv. The drop-off after the top 5 posters is huge. Almost 2,000.

Scott Campbell
08-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I second the congrats.

Still, no way I'll catch you, MJ, or even Bretsky and Harv. The drop-off after the top 5 posters is huge. Almost 2,000.

I think anyone with over 3400 posts is a total LOSER. Get a life people.

:wink:

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I second the congrats.

I'm with SC! I mean gosh, some of you need to get a job or a life or both :lol: :wink: :lol:

oregonpackfan
08-07-2007, 09:29 PM

Don't look back, Woodbuck! I'm only 4,400 behind you! :lol:

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I second the congrats.

I'll remind you of that in 46 posts.

woodbuck27
08-09-2007, 05:21 PM

Well. . . I thank ya GBM. :)

woodbuck27
08-09-2007, 05:25 PM
I second the congrats.

I backed way off my former pace last Oct.

I'm just an occasional here now. :)