PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Heh, Heh........

Iron Mike
08-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Anybody see the other pre-season game??

http://bp1.blogger.com/_lztJB_QxZ6I/Rrcn9moaCUI/AAAAAAAAAHk/PBrh4olaKCY/s400/McKenzie+toast.JPG

Scott Campbell
08-07-2007, 07:55 AM
He's getting older. At some point vengance will be ours.

cpk1994
08-07-2007, 11:57 AM
He has been absolutely nothing since he left GB. Vengance is already ours. BTW, this was probably the only good move made by Sherman the GM.

packers11
08-07-2007, 11:59 AM
I forget what did we get for him???

The Leaper
08-07-2007, 12:06 PM
BTW, this was probably the only good move made by Sherman the GM.

How so?

His mistake in screwing McKenzie over more or less caused Sherman to then reach on Ahmad Carroll, who turned out to be a total dud. While Sherman did do the right thing in ditching MM once he became a malcontent, he would have been better off to pay the guy a little more and not have the issue in the first place.

Rastak
08-07-2007, 12:23 PM
He has been absolutely nothing since he left GB. Vengance is already ours. BTW, this was probably the only good move made by Sherman the GM.

Not true at all, he was very solid his first year with NO. We all know what happens to corners when they get old.....

MJZiggy
08-07-2007, 12:25 PM
We all know what happens to corners when they get old.....
They get rounded edges?

Rastak
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
We all know what happens to corners when they get old.....
They get rounded edges?

Yup and start getting smoked regularly......McKenzie did look pretty bad Sunday.....

Zool
08-07-2007, 12:31 PM

October 4, 2004, 15:55
Packers

QB O'Sullivan, 2nd Round Pick, For CB McKenzie
Jay Glazer, FOXSports.com - [Full Article]

FOXSports.com has learned that the Packers on Monday morning agreed to trade their disgruntled cornerback, Mike McKenzie, and a conditional draft pick to the New Orleans Saints for a second-round pick and backup QB J.T. O'Sullivan.

The second round picks that year were Collins and Murphy.

Partial
08-07-2007, 12:52 PM
BTW, this was probably the only good move made by Sherman the GM.

How so?

His mistake in screwing McKenzie over more or less caused Sherman to then reach on Ahmad Carroll, who turned out to be a total dud. While Sherman did do the right thing in ditching MM once he became a malcontent, he would have been better off to pay the guy a little more and not have the issue in the first place.

OK, but now we have Chuck so who cares? Ancient history my friend.

Scott Campbell
08-07-2007, 02:33 PM

Nevermind.

Zool
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM

Didn't we get a 2nd?
See above.

woodbuck27
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
I'll never forget, his almost heroics in 4th and 26 Vs. Philly when McNabb was double bent to go to the end zone for 6 Pt's near the end of regulation.

Joemailman
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM

October 4, 2004, 15:55
Packers

QB O'Sullivan, 2nd Round Pick, For CB McKenzie
Jay Glazer, FOXSports.com - [Full Article]

FOXSports.com has learned that the Packers on Monday morning agreed to trade their disgruntled cornerback, Mike McKenzie, and a conditional draft pick to the New Orleans Saints for a second-round pick and backup QB J.T. O'Sullivan.

The second round picks that year were Collins and Murphy.

TT drafted Collins with the pick from New Orleans (#51 overall), and Murphy with their own pick (#58 overall.)