PDA

View Full Version : Pack's Pre-season games on NFLN

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Only one of our pre-season games is on live national TV, that being the against the Jags (FOX). Anyhow, thought some of you would be interested in knowing that the NFLN will be rebroadcasting our pre-season games as follows:

ALL TIMES CENTRAL

Pittsburgh
- Sunday, 8/12 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, 8/13 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8/14 @ 7:00 p.m. / 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8/17 @ 11:00 p.m.

Seattle
- Sat, 8/18 @ 11:00 p.m.
- Sun, 8/19 @ 11:00 p.m.
- Mon, 8/20 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Thurs, 8/23 @ 2:30 p.m.

Jax - no rebroadcasts listed for NFLN, but it is televised nationally on FOX

Tennessee - No TV schedule is posted for September at this time.

:pack: :glug: :pack:

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
This is the time of year that I really wish I had NFLN.

packers11
08-07-2007, 02:07 PM
gb...
Thanks for getting all the times on the preseason games :)

NFLN really saves the people that live outside of GB...

GBRulz
08-07-2007, 07:31 PM
BH, stop feeding the cable pigs and get it !

GrnBay007
08-07-2007, 08:23 PM

He has to ask his Mom and Dad. :wink: :lol:

BallHawk
08-07-2007, 08:37 PM

He has to ask his Mom and Dad. :wink: :lol:

You just had to rub it in didn't you? JK. :wink:

My Dad wouldn't even want it. He's really dropped off in his Packer knowledge. I have to point out all the players during the games.

"Who's that guy wearing number 50?"

"That's AJ Hawk, Dad."

"Was he a free agent or something?"

"No, he was our #5 draft pick last year."

My brother just watches the games for the cheese fries. My Mom just comes and makes remarks on how much money Brett Favre has.

So, yeah, I don't see me getting NFLN anytime soon.

Deputy Nutz
08-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I just got AT&T cable, and they carry the NFL Network. I am pretty pleased with that.

GBRulz
08-10-2007, 10:29 PM
giving a bump as many are asking when Pack's pre-season games will be on NFLN..... and I'm too lazy to repost :wink:

GBRulz
08-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Scroll down to the bottom of this article for radio stations throughout WI and MN that carry the games. Some good info on here for TV broadcasting, too.
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070811/PKR01/708110514/1989

Spaulding
08-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I just got AT&T cable, and they carry the NFL Network. I am pretty pleased with that.

AT&T cable? That just sounds wrong. That being said, is that an option over comcast in Vegas? If so please let me know.

GBRulz
08-11-2007, 03:45 PM

AT&T cable? That just sounds wrong. That being said, is that an option over comcast in Vegas? If so please let me know.

He meant Dish Network I'm sure. AT&T has a partnership with them.

packers11
08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
bumping this thread so I don't forget :)

Jerry Tagge
08-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I went to the Brat Stop in Kenosha to watch the game. There's a few Packers fans from Illinois who drive up for pre-season games.

Some Steelers fans showed up but were outnumbered.

I enjoyed watching Ryan Braun hit a 3-run homer in the top of the 9th as the Flubs were getting their teddy bear behinds handed to them by the Rockies.

Merlin
08-14-2007, 08:46 PM
AT&T is available in certain areas in the state. My parents just picked up AT&T Dish. They only have two TV's so it's not a big deal, I have 7.

Unfortunately in my area there is only Charter for cable. We need the franchise laws lifted in this state! I contacted the NFL and Charter last year. The NFL said Charter refused to offer the NFLN to all it's subscribers and wanted to offer it as a premium channel. NFLN doesn't want to to that. Charter claims it would cost every cable subscriber something like $5 to have it available in the normal lineup. Charter I know for a fact is full of it. It breaks down to something like $.13 a month per subscriber. Charter just wants all the revenue for offering to people who want it for a premium of $20-30 a month. Because the Packer games garnish such high ratings, they have the fans by the balls. The NFLN however has to share some blame because they are the ones shutting out their fans with their ridiculous channel.

GBRulz
08-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Merline, couldn't you get two dual receivers and 3 standard? That would cover 7 TV's and allow them to be controlled individually. Or, if you are like me, you have extra TV's in the house but they are barely used. I have them connected via co-ax and they can receive the satellite broadcast based upon what is playing on the main TV.

Anyone can get Dish Network, it is not limited to AT&T customers. It's not an AT&T product, they simply have a partnership with Dish, that's all.

I agree though that it's crap that people who are even willing to pay extra for NFLN (if they have cable) don't even have the choice.

BooHoo
08-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I enjoyed re-watching the game on the NFL channel. Glad I get the channel on satelite.

LL2
08-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I went to the Brat Stop in Kenosha to watch the game.

The Brat Stop. I was born in Kenosha and even now all the times I visit K-town I have never even stopped in there.