PDA

View Full Version : For All You Madden Gamers......

BallHawk
08-08-2007, 01:22 PM
The Packers ratings are out.

http://sports.ign.com/madden08/packers.html

The only real beef I have is with Nick Collins being an 80. I feel he should be an 85ish.

Gotta love having two 90+ CBs, though.

I'll see some of you guys online.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah I saw them, can't argue with most. I hate how weak our Guards are though.

You can see all of the teams at sportsgamer. I can find the link if anyone wants it.

packers11
08-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Collins should be higher :(

What system do you guys have it for???

I have it for ps2, I wanted to get 07 for ps3, but after playing it on my friends it was terrible...

I might switch to ps3 for 2008, I don't know yet, matters how the game runs on the new-gen systems...

BallHawk
08-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah I saw them, can't argue with most. I hate how weak our Guards are though.

You can see all of the teams at sportsgamer. I can find the link if anyone wants it.

Sportsgamer is swamped right now. I couldn't even get onto it last night.

At least the Packers' defense is getting some respect.

Pack_Attack88
08-08-2007, 03:26 PM
i just got a PS3 and Madden will be the first game i get!! Cant wait for the 14th!!

The Leaper
08-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Pretty good rating for the most part...love Bubba's 64 speed. Just SLIGHTLY faster than Pickett, who is lucky to get through a running drill without needing a hospital visit. God I love our TEs.

GBRulz
08-08-2007, 04:33 PM
has anyone played Madden for the Wii? I'm not skilled enough with video games to remember the 5009 different button combinations that you have to use for like the PS2's, 3's, etc! but I do have a Wii which requires minimum gaming knowledge !

BallHawk
08-08-2007, 06:06 PM
has anyone played Madden for the Wii? I'm not skilled enough with video games to remember the 5009 different button combinations that you have to use for like the PS2's, 3's, etc! but I do have a Wii which requires minimum gaming knowledge !

I've played it before. It's a nice change of pace, but for competitive gaming, it doesn't do it for me. Dumbed down playbooks and the graphics are iffy.

However, it is fun to play with people that are casual gamers. It's a party game on a party console. I have a Wii and played it for a bit. However, it was kinda sensitive with certain movements.

superfan
08-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Interesting that they have Harris as slightly faster than Woodson. I know Charles has lost a step or two, but I would have listed him as a bit faster than Harris.

Junius "Backboard" Coston with a 7 for catching, by far the worst on the team. I don't have the game, but if I did, I would run some practice plays with him in at TE, just to see if he could catch anything at all. He's got a better chance catching one in the facemask than with his hands.

]{ilr]3
08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Here is a preview of what EA has in store for you:

Careful, a lot of F-bombs are dropped during this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXOZIRF9Gw

Him8123
08-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Laughed my ass off. That dude was funny as shit. I bought madden 08 and experienced the same problem with favre moonwalking shit. Pretty pissed, I thought it was just my game but I guess everyone else is having that problem.

Brandon494
08-18-2007, 06:34 PM
So are the bugs a major problem? Still worth buying?

Him8123
08-18-2007, 06:57 PM
yea its not bad. The moonwalking incident is the only one ive encountered so far. But from the other videos I`ve seen on youtube, I guess there are other ones. Still a fun game.

]{ilr]3
08-18-2007, 08:57 PM
The thing that really pisses me if is the NFL has an agreement with EA to be the only provider of official NFL rosters. 2K Sports was so much better 3 years ago, and instead of making a better product EA cuts a bullshit deal so they done have to make a good game, just rake in the billions :evil: