PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories That Freak You Out

Partial
08-09-2007, 02:38 AM
So tonight I was watching "The universe" with a friend of mine and we got to discussing the concept of infinity and how something can be never-ending and how the center of the universe is completely relative, then. Consequently, time is also completely relative as well.

Somehow, this concept transitioned to secret societies and how the Mayans predict the world will end on December 21st of 2012, and that this will be the last pope before Jesus returns to earth to fulfill the book of revelations and what have you.

Finally, we moved onto the free masons and how is creeps the hell out of us that these secret societies of powerful, wealthy people meet together often and refuse to inform the public about what they discuss.

Their is a lot of really weird stuff going on out there in the world since the beginning of time. Dating back from Mayan and Aztec hieroglyphics with apache helicopters in them, to the skulls meeting at Yale.

What are some weird conspiracy theories you guys know of and do some of these concepts/ideas freak you out?

Why are these groups of the rich and powerful meeting secretly?

Partial
08-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Man, my brain was fried last night. Too much thinking.

No one else is the least bit suspicious of what those wily free masons discuss and do in their meetings?

Cheesehead Craig
08-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Just get back under your aluminum foil triagular hat Partial and everything will be allright. :glug:

BallHawk
08-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Conspiracy theories are just things people to do amuse themselves.

Grassy knoll, jews were in on 9/11, America was in on 9/11, UK killed Princess Diana, Apollo moon landing, world domination by the jews, Paul is Dead, etc.

Some of the people that make it up really believe, others do it just to get a kick out of it.

Freak Out
08-09-2007, 04:54 PM

No one else is the least bit suspicious of what those wily free masons discuss and do in their meetings?

My Grandfather on my Fathers side was a Freemason. I ended up with all his rings an such after he passed away. My father told me to never wear it because "someone" would notice and figure out I was a fraud and that would not be a good thing.

lonely t-set
08-09-2007, 06:24 PM

There's no drama to find. The only reason there are frightended people such as yourself because Masons keep to themselves.

Just because successsful men are attracted to a particular fraternal organization, that doesn't equate to world domination. There's far more working class men in the organization than ultra rich or powerful.

falco
08-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm a 32nd degree mason. the shit i know would totally freak you out.

Partial
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM

My Grandfather on my Fathers side was a Freemason. I ended up with all his rings an such after he passed away. My father told me to never wear it because "someone" would notice and figure out I was a fraud and that would not be a good thing.

See, because stuff like that isn't creepy at all :lol:

MadtownPacker
08-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Damn, this mason vatos sound like gangbangers. I wonder if you gotta get jumped in?

Merlin
08-10-2007, 09:49 AM

WOW, talk about deja vue. My Grandfather on my mothers side was also a Freemason. His ring is mine when I want to take ownership of it. Right now my mom has it because she gave me the same warning so I didn't want to go there! My brother is also a Freemason and I am trying to get the invite but he is skeptical because evidently it takes a lot of your time and he knows I don't have that right now.

Merlin
08-10-2007, 10:02 AM
While true that most Masons are blue collar, it also has it's share of elite. I never heard of a 32nd degree Mason since there are only 3 major degrees in Freemasonry. But yes, even a first degree mason knows shit that will freak you out and no they can't talk about it.

My question here is since when do the Masons allow anyone to go into a public forum (oh say like a Packers Message Board) and speak even the slightest word about what they know or do not know about the knowledge of the Mason's? From my understanding about the Mason's through personal experience, you are only allowed to say you are a Mason. You may not discuss or elude to any knowledge gained through being a Mason.

And I asked my mom again about the ring thing. IT is VERY frowned upon but she would not elaborate further.

falco
08-10-2007, 11:58 AM
While true that most Masons are blue collar, it also has it's share of elite. I never heard of a 32nd degree Mason since there are only 3 major degrees in Freemasonry. But yes, even a first degree mason knows shit that will freak you out and no they can't talk about it.

My question here is since when do the Masons allow anyone to go into a public forum (oh say like a Packers Message Board) and speak even the slightest word about what they know or do not know about the knowledge of the Mason's? From my understanding about the Mason's through personal experience, you are only allowed to say you are a Mason. You may not discuss or elude to any knowledge gained through being a Mason.

And I asked my mom again about the ring thing. IT is VERY frowned upon but she would not elaborate further.

Merlin,

The blue lodge of Freemasonry only has 3 degrees (entered apprentice, fellowcraft, and master mason). However, you can take additional degrees in the York Rite or Scottish Rite. I have followed up and taken additional degrees through the Council, the Chapter, and the Commandery. I am a 32nd degree mason in the Grand Commandery of the Knights Templar of Wisconsin.

Yes, you are allowed to talk about freemasonry. In the old days, you were not allowed to discuss it with others. At this point, because of declining recruitment, you are allowed to discuss it as long as you do not give away any of the secret signs, codes, words, etc.

falco
08-10-2007, 12:02 PM

Merlin,

The blue lodge of Freemasonry only has 3 degrees (entered apprentice, fellowcraft, and master mason). However, you can take additional degrees in the York Rite or Scottish Rite. I have followed up and taken additional degrees through the Council, the Chapter, and the Commandery. I am a 32nd degree mason in the Grand Commandery of the Knights Templar of Wisconsin.

Yes, you are allowed to talk about freemasonry. In the old days, you were not allowed to discuss it with others. At this point, because of declining recruitment, you are allowed to discuss it as long as you do not give away any of the secret signs, codes, words, etc.

As a side note, 33rd degree is the highest you can achieve, however it is not a degree you can "take", it is an honor that is awarded, usually as a liftetime of contributions to freemasonry. My grandfather is a 33rd degree mason.

Partial
08-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Falco,

Is the world going to end on or around the 21st of December 2012?

MJZiggy
08-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Why would you want to know THAT ahead of time?

Partial
08-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Why would you want to know THAT ahead of time?

There's a lot of stuff I have to move up on my priority list, then :lol:

If its gonna end that means so are the debt collectors so I will be rolling in an S2000 from now on!

Freak Out
08-10-2007, 12:54 PM

WOW, talk about deja vue. My Grandfather on my mothers side was also a Freemason. His ring is mine when I want to take ownership of it. Right now my mom has it because she gave me the same warning so I didn't want to go there! My brother is also a Freemason and I am trying to get the invite but he is skeptical because evidently it takes a lot of your time and he knows I don't have that right now.

I started digging through the Freemason stuff my family left me and came across the coveted Freemason Codpiece! I'm wearing it now.....
FYI Partial..according to the Freemason handbook included with all this stuff the world will end April 17th 2112. Wait a minute! This is all Moose Lodge stuff! Sorry... :oops:

Zool
08-10-2007, 12:58 PM
FYI Partial..according to the Freemason handbook included with all this stuff the world will end April 17th 2112. Wait a minute! This is all Moose Lodge stuff! Sorry... :oops:

2112 is a very overrated album IMO. Its good but not amazing.

Freak Out
08-10-2007, 02:01 PM

Overrated? Amazing, good..naya, I only know that I wore an album out playing it so much when it first came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm08ZO9fZqw

the_idle_threat
08-13-2007, 01:12 AM
One of my best friends is a freemason. I would probably be one too except that I'm agnostic and they won't let me in because of that. My friend tells me that one is never invited to become a freemason. You have to ask to become a member.

Deputy Nutz
08-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Do Free Masons take Catholics? I feel that I am discriminated against because of my religion, and if I can't get in I might sue.

Partial
08-13-2007, 11:43 PM

I started digging through the Freemason stuff my family left me and came across the coveted Freemason Codpiece! I'm wearing it now.....

Why does it say it is going to end?

Iron Mike
08-14-2007, 08:04 AM
William Cooper is the King of Conspiracy Theories!!!!

http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

Partial
08-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash are going to take over the world.

NWO 4 Life!

mraynrand
10-25-2017, 04:36 PM
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
The long anticipated release of the #JFKFiles will take place tomorrow. So interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU8BvUpdLgE

texaspackerbacker
10-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Here in Killeen, Texas, there was a car dealer named Ted Connell. He was reputed to be LBJ's "fixer". My ex-son-in-law used to work for his dealership, and he said many times, it was a running joke (or maybe a truism) around there saying in Clue game-like form, "Ted Connell on the Grassy Knoll with a Rifle".

Freak Out
10-26-2017, 08:25 AM
How fucking long ago did Congress authorize the release of the JFK stuff? 30 years or so?

mraynrand
10-26-2017, 05:44 PM
This thread is so old, it predates FYI, which is where it belongs.

The JFK documents have ben released. Wist, you gonna print out all 2800, get naked and roll around in them?

Zool
10-26-2017, 10:26 PM
This thread is so old, it predates FYI, which is where it belongs.

The JFK documents have ben released. Wist, you gonna print out all 2800, get naked and roll around in them?

Don’t knock it till you try it. The paper cuts are a bitch though.

mraynrand
10-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Ted Cruz's Dad returns to Texas, just as JFK files released. But some are still being redacted. Look at those smiles. You know Ted had the FBI go through the docs with their black tape and cover every instance of "Rafael"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNMHYVjW0AER20X.jpg

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 01:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZm1_jtY1SQ

Nope ! RUSH simply ROCKS and is certainly one of the Greatest Bands All Time. R and R HOFers RUSH is Geddy Lee (bass, lead vocals, keyboards), Alex Lifeson (guitars, backing vocals).... Brialliant ! and Neil Peart (drums, percussion, lyrics) !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Here in Killeen, Texas, there was a car dealer named Ted Connell. He was reputed to be LBJ's "fixer". My ex-son-in-law used to work for his dealership, and he said many times, it was a running joke (or maybe a truism) around there saying in Clue game-like form, "Ted Connell on the Grassy Knoll with a Rifle".

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-theories-the-grassy-knoll-umbrella-man-lbj-and-ted-cruzs-dad

JFK assassination conspiracy theories:

The grassy knoll, Umbrella Man, LBJ and Ted Cruz's dad
Long before there was 'fake news,' there was the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the scores of conspiracy theories it ignited

https://nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/trump_jfk_files-2.jpg

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 02:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZm1_jtY1SQ

Nope ! RUSH simply ROCKS and is certainly one of the Greatest Bands All Time. R and R HOFers RUSH is Geddy Lee (bass, lead vocals, keyboards), Alex Lifeson (guitars, backing vocals).... Brialliant ! and Neil Peart (drums, percussion, lyrics) !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)

As a matter of FACT and RUSH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k

HERE's ROCK BAND Greatness on 'an Epoch Scale Of All That Should Mean'. RUSH is nothing but AWESOME and very likely as great a Rock Band that ever was !

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Be informed and no Conspiracy Theory here. This is the TRUTH and what Greatness really is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F2D_LZNF8I

RUSH Drummer Neil Peart demonstrating how it's done on Drums.

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 02:49 PM
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/451837775086014175/

https://data.256media.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/batman-robin-facepalm.jpg

"Holy Conspiracy Theories Batman that's a lot !" Robin

woodbuck27
11-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Back to something that is REAL and that I am passionate about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTz2TDr79eI

Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame 2013 Rush´s Induction.... Finally and otherwuse ‎RUSH Lead Guitarist Alex Lifeson and ‎Canadian ROCKERS say 'Fuck Yaa' ! :-)