PDA

View Full Version : Bear Player Suspended For Cheating

pack4to84
08-09-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CHI/10288504

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (Aug. 9, 2007) -- The NFL suspended Chicago Bears fullback Obafemi Ayanbadejo for the first four regular-season games without pay for violating the league's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances.

Rastak
08-09-2007, 07:39 PM
I take it you didn't put his name in the title because you couldn't spell it?

:wink:

Scott Campbell
08-09-2007, 07:45 PM
It should read - Bear Player Suspended For Cheating.

pack4to84
08-09-2007, 07:47 PM
I changed it

Scott Campbell
08-09-2007, 09:26 PM
I changed it

Nice touch - looks great!

4and12to12and4
08-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey, get off his back, I went to school with this guy, and spelling wasn't his strongest subject. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the heads up Brian. Who loves ya, baby!!

BEARMAN
08-09-2007, 10:45 PM
It was NOT steroids ! It was a obsqure banned "over the counter" supliment. Nice try, making a mountain out of a mole hill ? :roll:

Jerry Tagge
08-09-2007, 10:59 PM
NFL.com says it's a related substance. He violated league policy.

Bears' O. Ayanbadejo suspended four games

NFL.com wire reports

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (Aug. 9, 2007) -- Chicago Bears fullback Obafemi Ayanbadejo said he might sue the maker of an over-the-counter supplement after the NFL suspended him for the first four regular-season games without pay for violating the league's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances.

Ayanbadejo insisted he did not take steroids, did not knowingly "infringe on the rules of the NFL performance-enhancing drug policy" and that he had passed "60-plus drug tests and never failed one."

Yeah, nice try. I didn't know. Did you learn that from Barry Bonds?

FritzDontBlitz
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
ya know, i have been in gnc myself. and yes, they sell substances that are banned by the nfl. my question is: does the nfl provide their players with the information they need to steer clear of substances that are on the banned list or are the players on their own?

The Leaper
08-10-2007, 08:30 AM
ya know, i have been in gnc myself. and yes, they sell substances that are banned by the nfl. my question is: does the nfl provide their players with the information they need to steer clear of substances that are on the banned list or are the players on their own?

Every NFL team has plenty of nutritionists and strength training professionals who know what is free of banned ingredients...and every NFL player has access to those resources when they are on an NFL roster. They are hardly on their own, unless they choose to be.