PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be this years day 2 gem????

RashanGary
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I think you'll find that Corey Rodgers is going to impress the hell out of ya'll. He is just a football player. He might not have the best 40 yd dash but this kid is just all play........He's tough, quick, competitive and just complete. Everyone wanted to complain about that pick but I think he's going to quiet the doubters right away.

He'll make the team. He'll probably win the return job and he'll make anyone who gave a shit about Antonio Chatman forget really quickly.

Of course Hawk is the best. Colledge is probably #2. Jennings is going to see more offense early and Hodge has an open hole to step into but I think Rodgers is unknown and from what I gather; I believe he'll be this years day 2 steal. Mark it down.

Joemailman
05-01-2006, 03:35 PM
If Jolly's foot is ok, he may surprise. He was a very productive player at Texas A&M, and would have probably gone much higher if not for the injury.

Rodgers has a real opportunity though. I hope some of these guys realize how important special teams performance is for a rookie.

RashanGary
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Route...I hear ya...Honestly I like most of the day 2 picks and think many could surprise. I have an inside reason that I am not gonna share but I really believe he is gonna be a great player.

Sparkey
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I think Blackmon can be a difference maker on the team. He switched to WR to help the team his senior year and it hurt is recognition and standing among scouts.

Says something that hsi first year as WR and he became their goto guy receiver!!

swede
05-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Keep pouring that delicious Kool-Aid Nick. It is tasting sweet to me.

If Hawk and Hodges both hit the starting lineup we will have a fearsome linebacking corps. Colledge will be good. Any significant contributions out of Jennings and Rodgers will make this a draft to remember.

Partial
05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Blackman is probably the most talented player drafted on the second day. Perhaps this Jolly dude if he was really supposed to go in the 2nd. I've never heard of him.