PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't love the Packers draft....

RashanGary
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Harry Sydney who is almost never positive about the Packers says he LOVES this draft. I love this draft. Most of the media loves this draft. Who knows, but I listened to Ted speak and you can sense the confidnece. Most of my optimism comes from listening to him speak. You can hear a guy who knows he did his job and feels very confident in this draft.

I cannot wait to see this team hit the field. The biggest ?? is McCarthy. If this team is well coached we have a lot to look forward to.

BlueBrewer
05-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I agree with you, but why did alien face John Clayton say the draft sucked. I know the walker thing but did he have any other reasoning?

FritzDontBlitz
05-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Harry Sydney who is almost never positive about the Packers says he LOVES this draft. I love this draft. Most of the media loves this draft. Who knows, but I listened to Ted speak and you can sense the confidnece. Most of my optimism comes from listening to him speak. You can hear a guy who knows he did his job and feels very confident in this draft.

I cannot wait to see this team hit the field. The biggest ?? is McCarthy. If this team is well coached we have a lot to look forward to.

harry sydney liked the draft?????

oh fuck. we're doomed.....

Homer Jay
05-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Heres my take on Clayton. He predicted so many times that Brett Favre was bnot coming back to Green Bay that now he is simply not going to say anything good about Green Bay.

MJZiggy
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
I agree with you, but why did alien face John Clayton say the draft sucked. I know the walker thing but did he have any other reasoning?

Mental deficiency.

Charles Woodson
05-01-2006, 05:27 PM

Plain and simple. The man probly hasnt been laid for a while now. Hes probly a lil cranky and is taking his anger out on the packers

MadtownPacker
05-01-2006, 07:53 PM
I dont care what anyone says, yuou parlay 6 picks into 12 and you get the official title of DRAFT PIMP!!

Love all the selections except the QB but I dont know squat about him. Everyone said why not a TE, but with Lee and Franks plus whatever scrub comes in after Davis gets hurt again we are set.

RashanGary
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL...Draft pimp....

RashanGary
05-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Can my rat title be Pimp Rat

MadtownPacker
05-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Can my rat title be Pimp Rat
Your name has to be Ted Thompson and you have to double up on draft picks while still getting good players. :mrgreen:

BF4MVP
05-01-2006, 08:24 PM
I love this draft.

Especially the Abdul Hodge pick :D Not that I think he will be the best player of the bunch, but I just think it was a huge steal. He will be a PLAYER.

billy_oliver880
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Ted Thomas...Draft Pimp. I think thats fitting. :D

b bulldog
05-01-2006, 09:21 PM
The espn radio guys were pretty disappointed that Davis wasn't the pick.

Tarlam!
05-02-2006, 01:17 AM
LOL...Draft pimp....

That's BOMNF!!