PDA

View Full Version : Random fact..I didn't know this. Did you?

BF4MVP
03-31-2006, 11:48 PM
Edit: never mind, I'm an idiot.

Please delete this thread lmfao

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I knew you were an idiot.

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 11:56 PM
You sure you want it whacked?

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Well the random fact I posted was WRONG..so now it's just a post about how I'm an idiot..If ya want a thread where people can talk about how I'm an idiot then you can leave it up I guess

MadtownPacker
04-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Well the random fact I posted was WRONG..so now it's just a post about how I'm an idiot..If ya want a thread where people can talk about how I'm an idiot then you can leave it up I guess

Id kinda like that.

So what do you think about Super Rat above? Think anyone will know you gave him some of your Balco cream?

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 12:59 AM

Id kinda like that.

So what do you think about Super Rat above? Think anyone will know you gave him some of your Balco cream?
SuperRat is amazing..

I TRUSTED YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT *

MadtownPacker
04-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Dont worry, only Tank is on right now. No one will believe him!

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 02:08 AM
That's a relief

Anti-Polar Bear
04-01-2006, 02:12 AM

believe what?

Bretsky
04-01-2006, 06:14 AM

Now that explains the love for Aaron Rodgers :wink:

Rastak
04-01-2006, 06:48 AM

And Ferguson..(just kidding BF4MVP, you're certainly not an idiot).

Actually, an idiot would have left up the wrong fact and defended it rather than admit they made a mistake.

Harlan Huckleby
04-01-2006, 09:52 AM
what's the random fact? who cares if it is wrong. i'm hungry for information.

GBRulz
04-01-2006, 09:59 AM
I missed the random fact, too.

I'm guessing it was something about a area strip club that he walked into that said "clothing 75% off" and he was going to tell us about a new store with cheap clothing...and when he took his Mom shopping, they were in for a big surprise :lol:

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 10:21 AM

:lol: B, man if and when A-Rod proves he can play, I'm gonna give you SO MUCH shit :wink:

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 10:29 AM
I missed the random fact, too.

I'm guessing it was something about a area strip club that he walked into that said "clothing 75% off" and he was going to tell us about a new store with cheap clothing...and when he took his Mom shopping, they were in for a big surprise :lol:
BAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

BF4MVP
04-01-2006, 10:31 AM
And Ferguson.
Yeah, I've all but admitted I messed up there...haha...

Partial
04-01-2006, 01:52 PM
wow, you guys were together as a group back when ferguson got drafted? I thought I was a vet being in the group since last springish, but damn 4-5 years!!

Bretsky
04-01-2006, 03:23 PM
wow, you guys were together as a group back when ferguson got drafted? I thought I was a vet being in the group since last springish, but damn 4-5 years!!

NO WE WERE NOT TOGETHER, but I have a very long history of berrating Robert Ferguson since the day I entered the forum about two years ago and I got in some pretty good tassles at how moronic it was to draft Ferguson over Chambers from the start. Fergy had plenty of backers; many even argued long and hard about how Ferguson was as good as Chambers as a player.

I've detested the guy since day one as a WR and for once in my life I was right on something......at least so far.

digitaldean
04-01-2006, 03:41 PM

NO WE WERE NOT TOGETHER, but I have a very long history of berrating Robert Ferguson since the day I entered the forum about two years ago and I got in some pretty good tassles at how moronic it was to draft Ferguson over Chambers from the start. Fergy had plenty of backers; many even argued long and hard about how Ferguson was as good as Chambers as a player.

I've detested the guy since day one as a WR and for once in my life I was right on something......at least so far.

fergy over chambers = Tbuck over troy vincent!!!! :evil:

Guiness
04-02-2006, 08:55 PM

This thread will become The New AP

Ok, if we're going to know you're an idiot, at least post some proof. Maybe a picture of you puking in a garbage can during frosh week?

Don't make Nutz or Murph make something up! You know it'll be worse than the truth! :twisted:

Little Whiskey
04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
I was going to post that the fact was Fergy to the ProBowl. but i was already beaten to the fergy punch.

making up the fact may be more humerous than the actual false fact