PDA

View Full Version : Posters Game - Tailgate Party Details

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bretsky
10-06-2007, 09:48 AM
If the Badgers win today I won't be hard to pick out

GBRulz
10-06-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm assuming Mad is already on a plane. Bill, from Fuzzy's said he would give us the tickets for $20 each. I'm glad he made good on his word because that is what he originally told me back in August, I just don't have the email anymore to prove it. I guess when people do things like that it says alot about them. It wasn't the $5 that I care about, it's the principal of it all. When a business tells me something, I expect them to honor it, ya know? It was partially my fault for not keeping the original email where he said that, but I guess I learned a lesson, too.

So, it sounds like B, Harvey and SF still need a ticket, too, so I will go ahead and put 3 more on my CC and then go pick them up tonight at Fuzzy's.

BF4MVP
10-06-2007, 12:25 PM
[quote=MJZiggy]While you guys are on your tourist sight-seeing, I'll take the non-tourists to a bar and a drive by of Brett's house :lol:
I've heard rumors that it's the reddish brick one a couple blocks from my house, on the corner of Morris and Shady..But I've never actually seen him there. Do you know for a fact where he lives? (Just curious)

I do know for a fact that he lived in a huge house on Shady back during the MVP years..Just a few houses away from where Packer legend Bill Schroeder (and his viper :D ) lives.

Harlan Huckleby
10-06-2007, 01:02 PM

Actually, a man with blood-shot eyes, tear-stained shirt might be easy to spot too.

GBRulz
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
yes, BF4, that's the one.

A friend of mine works for WPS, so of course as soon as he moved from Gothic Circle, I had to find out where he moved to :lol:

I've also seen his truck in the driveway a couple of times. Not that I ever drive by or anything :oops:

BallHawk
10-06-2007, 10:38 PM

Jinx.

woodbuck27
10-06-2007, 11:20 PM
How many Packerrats made this pilgrimage to Green Bay. . .

Seems to me it is a good turnout.

Scott Campbell
10-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Boy do I ever feel like I'm missing out today.

Scott Campbell
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
....and be SAFE so we see all of you back here!!

.....yes Mom.......

:lol:

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:18 AM

Missing out on a terrible hangover I'm sure. :P

rdanomly
10-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Not a big deal now as the game is still several hours away, but will Mad be able to create the game thread if he is at the game?

falco
10-07-2007, 10:30 AM
i wondered why it was so quiet on here today. everyone is heading to GB.

on a more somber note, mass shooting in my hometown of crandon today. i haven't seen any official reports yet, so i'm not going to speculate based on what i heard, but when the news does come out its not going to be pretty.

superfan
10-07-2007, 10:31 AM

Most definitely. Bretsky, GBRulz and I are nursing three hangovers on the couch at the moment. Wuss bag Harvey is still sleeping. Bretsky says Harvey can't hang with the big boys. :D

GBRulz
10-07-2007, 10:32 AM

Oh yes, several hungover rats. Not me though...at least today. I was the designated drunk babysitter last night :lol:

BTW, ask Mad how his lip is today....

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Most definitely. Bretsky, GBRulz and I are nursing three hangovers on the couch at the moment. Wuss bag Harvey is still sleeping. Bretsky says Harvey can't hang with the big boys. :D

Any idea if Mad is going to be able to make a game day thread?

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:34 AM

Oh yes, several hungover rats. Not me though...at least today. I was the designated drunk babysitter last night :lol:

He got hit??? ohhhhh boy lol

superfan
10-07-2007, 10:35 AM
[Any idea if Mad is going to be able to make a game day thread?

Yes. Not with Mad at the moment, but we'll find a way to get him online and get the thread posted.

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2007, 10:36 AM

This is the sanitized version. Truth is that Partial fought him off in the middle of the night.

WAY TO GO PARTIAL!!!!!!!!!!

Rastak
10-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Ok, let's hear the details...who popped Mad in the snoot?

Rastak
10-07-2007, 10:38 AM

This is the sanitized version. Truth is that Partial fought him off in the middle of the night.

WAY TO GO PARTIAL!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bretsky
10-07-2007, 10:40 AM

Yes, it's a bad sign when you wake up feeling more drunk than when you went to bed. On the brigter side, I have a greater appreciated for Japanese Grailees today

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:45 AM
On the brigter side, I have a greater appreciated for Japanese Grailees today

You didn't sit there an gawk did you? .....drooling all over yourself.... :P :wink:

Bretsky
10-07-2007, 10:48 AM
[quote=GrnBay007] On the brigter side, I have a greater appreciated for Japanese Grailees today

You didn't sit there an gawk did you? .....drooling all over yourself.... :P :wink:

Me, gawk ? :?:

I was just a small part of a fan club with a couple other PR's last night in the back bar at 2ish

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2007, 10:50 AM
I was just a small part of a fan club with a couple other PR's last night in the back bar at 2ish

You were hanging out with Puerto Ricans?

I'm a little disturbed that a man with a pregnant wife at home in chasing Geisha woman with Puerto Ricans at 2AM. Just rubs me the wrong way.

superfan

Some random chick. Probably a Bears fan.

esoxx
I just got tickets to the game from my Mother-in-law who doesn't want to go w/ the threat of storms (she's 78). Going with my wife. I'll keep an eye out for fellow 'rats. Hittin' the road right now. Later.

falco
10-07-2007, 10:51 AM
I just got tickets to the game from my Mother-in-law who doesn't want to go w/ the threat of storms (she's 78). Going with my wife. I'll keep an eye out for fellow 'rats. Hittin' the road right now. Later.

wait esoxx, forget your wife, pick me up. i'm just down the block. we'll have a good time....wait...NO!!!!!!

oh well...

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:53 AM

wait esoxx, forget your wife, pick me up. i'm just down the block. we'll have a good time....wait...NO!!!!!!

oh well...

Falco....you must have missed the word mother-in-law. His wife has to go....it's the rule. :wink:

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 10:54 AM

Some random chick. Probably a Bears fan.

random? LOL u expect us to believe that? :D

falco
10-07-2007, 10:55 AM

oh well...

Falco....you must have missed the word mother-in-law. His wife has to go....it's the rule. :wink:

See if somebody taught me these rules before I got married I wouldn't always be in the doghouse.

falco
10-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Not to contaminate the thread, but heres some official news finally:

The Forest County Sheriff's Department is investigating a fatal shooting this morning.

Crandon - According to witnesses on the scene, just before 3 a.m. this morning, gun fire broke out an a Crandon home. The witness says 10 area youth between the ages of 17 and 20 were at the home at the time of the shooting.

Witnesses say it was one suspect who fired all the shots. Authorities say the are still looking for the suspect. He is considered to be armed and dangerous and may be traveling on foot.

A witness says the surrounding homes and streets near where the shooting happened are on lock down.

The details I'm hearing are pretty gruesome. Sounds like there is a potential for more deaths as well at this point.

superfan
10-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Mad is on his way to meet up with us, and will start the game thread. Should be within an hour.

MadtownPacker
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Uhh, I thought what happened in Green Bay was suppose to stay in Green Bay?

HarveyWallbangers
10-07-2007, 11:59 AM
It's alive!

MadtownPacker
10-07-2007, 01:26 PM

oh well...We are gonna be at Fuzzy at 4pm. Bring your asses by. I havent got my fill of whiteys. :P

For reals though, COME BY!

HarveyWallbangers
10-07-2007, 02:49 PM
The big question: Will Tarlam pass out before the game starts?

MJZiggy
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Yes, but I'll be there to knock his ass awake (good GOD I've been around Mad too much today). If I can't do it, the Mex is just a couple rows back from us...

GBRulz
10-07-2007, 03:26 PM
The big question: Will Tarlam pass out before the game starts?

If he doesn't, there is always Skinbasket !

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 03:32 PM
C'mon people, give us the dish on Mad. :D

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Man, the loss must put a little sour taste to the trip.

I'm sure you guys still had fun, though.

MadtownPacker
10-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Yes my forum homiez, the weekend was excellent until that last minute of the game. It was an honor and a pleasure to have met so many great people. I woudlnt trade it for anything.

Partial
10-08-2007, 04:13 AM
I dropped Mad off at the airport.

Partial
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend.

I had a good time getting to know everyone and experiencing my first game. GBM was an absolutely wonderful host and I am very grateful for her being so gracious to show us a good time. I am very, very appreciative of your hospitality!

esoxx
10-08-2007, 02:04 PM
I was able to meet Bretsky, Nutz, Skinbasket, Harvey, Superfan...a motley crew of collective packer knowledge. The others had already gone inside for the game. It was odd that Skin and I were the only ones out of 70,000 people that wore a maroon colored shirt. I'm not sure what that means but it can't be good. :)

MadtownPacker
10-08-2007, 02:36 PM
I was able to meet Bretsky, Nutz, Skinbasket, Harvey, Superfan...a motley crew of collective packer knowledge. The others had already gone inside for the game. It was odd that Skin and I were the only ones out of 70,000 people that wore a maroon colored shirt. I'm not sure what that means but it can't be good. :)Damn, you should have came by earlier. :roll:

esoxx
10-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Yah, wish I could've met you. I wouldn't have met any of them if Superfan didn't have a "Packerrats" emblem on the back of his shirt. Hard to tell what's going on with that many people.
What's up with calling that ho a fat chick? Around these parts, they won't bust a cap in your ass but they will throw a punch. :lol:

BallHawk
10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
C'mon people, no pictures?

MadtownPacker
10-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Did they show this on TV?

http://www.packerrats.com/gallery/best.jpg

GBRulz
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
The official PR bumper sticker....order yours today for $2.00 ea plus .99 shipping. But WAIT...there's more. If you order within the next 15 minutes, we'll DOUBLE your order absolutely free!! :lol:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/PRJersey.jpg

MJZiggy
10-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks, Mad, you saved me the trouble of begging for that shot...GBR, thanks so much, you were a fantastic host and put so much work into this. Can't wait for next year!!!

GBRulz
10-08-2007, 04:36 PM
I had such a great time with all of you. Maybe next year you'll at least get to hear me when I talk...haha. Yes, for those that weren't here, I lost my voice on Sat...the day before the game. :cry: The worst part about it was not being able to talk back to all the obnoxious Bears fans talking smack on the way out of the stadium.

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM
While looking for something to eat after the game on Military, we happened to see this really obnoxious Packers fan get out of his Ford Windstar, he was all glum and he was shouting and cussing to himself. We followed him into the local gas station, and started shouting "GO BEARS!!!!" I ran up to him and started shaking him yelling the same thing over and over again. I thought he was going to wet his pants.

Bretsky the look on your face was priceless!

GBRulz
10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
OMFG, Nutz!!! You found the guy who was sitting next to me at the game last night! :wink:

OPF and I were sandwiched into between two of the most obnoxious Packer fans ever. At least the one on OPF's side was cheering for the Packers though. The dude next to me started cheering for the Bears after Jones fumbled for the 2nd time. I gave him a look that could kill and he said "what? we don't effin deserve to win." After the game ended, I did tell him to do us all a favor and become a Bears fan. Well, his attention was quickly distracted by some Bear fans in front of us (who were doing nothing wrong btw) and he tried getting into it with them.

Gotta be honest, I was embarassed at the behavior of so many Packer fans last night. We're better than that. Or heck, maybe I'm just mad because my voice was shot and I couldn't yell, too :lol:

Joemailman
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
OMFG, Nutz!!! You found the guy who was sitting next to me at the game last night! :wink:

OPF and I were sandwiched into between two of the most obnoxious Packer fans ever. At least the one on OPF's side was cheering for the Packers though. The dude next to me started cheering for the Bears after Jones fumbled for the 2nd time. I gave him a look that could kill and he said "what? we don't effin deserve to win." After the game ended, I did tell him to do us all a favor and become a Bears fan. Well, his attention was quickly distracted by some Bear fans in front of us (who were doing nothing wrong btw) and he tried getting into it with them.

Gotta be honest, I was embarassed at the behavior of so many Packer fans last night. We're better than that. Or heck, maybe I'm just mad because my voice was shot and I couldn't yell, too :lol:

What ticked me off was the number of Green Bay season ticket holders who apparently sold their tickets to Bears fans. What kind of a Packer fan doesn't want to see the Packer/Bear game at Lambeau?

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2007, 06:49 PM

I didn't know you were sitting next to Bretsky. He had to run out of the bar real quick, but there he was, stopped at a gas station getting a diet pepsi.

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Madtown was a Jinks.

Bretsky
10-08-2007, 07:30 PM

I didn't know you were sitting next to Bretsky. He had to run out of the bar real quick, but there he was, stopped at a gas station getting a diet pepsi.

And as I had my head down in despair filling up the Diet Pepsi, all I hear was "Nice Game Packers..yes, Da Bears are the best Go Bears Go Bears Go Bears"

I turn around and it was Nutz

Asshole !

Scott Campbell
10-08-2007, 07:45 PM
I love that last post. if you look at the bottom, it reads:

Asshole!

Let's all be civil friends.

Rastak
10-08-2007, 08:09 PM

Asshole!

He said it in a nice way,..,....that is funny SC.

:lol: :lol:

MJZiggy
10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Madtown was a Jinks.

You should have added him at the end of Winners and Losers....

Bretsky
10-08-2007, 10:18 PM

Asshole!

I tend to be pretty politically correct in here; so if I'm referring to somebody as an A'hole that means he's broken through into my civil friend circle of trust :lol:

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I have invaded his circle, it was hard, it was very tight and he had his guard up.

Partial
10-09-2007, 12:28 AM
The people sitting behind Mad and I were from Pittsburg and on their honeymoon. It was the girls dream to see Brett Favre before he retired. I thought this was awesome.

The guys to our right traveled from Montana to see the game. They were really cool as well. Smokin' girlfriend! I think he'll be posting here soon. He was a really cool guy.

Harlan Huckleby
10-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Smokin' girlfriend!

Nothin sexier! I bet Mad got her phone number.

http://www.blowingsmoke.arizona.edu/images/twosmoking.jpg

Tarlam!
10-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi Rats!

In the Frankfurt airport lounge and waiting for my connection to London. Get this: I will be walking straight into a meeting room after having travelled 24 hrs!

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

Green Bay is amazing, Lambeau a dream.

It was totally amazing to meet so many great people that happen to be Packer Rats!

Special Thanks to Zig for taking care of every organizational detail and Michele for her unbelievable hospitality.

Thanks also to OPF for the ride after the game.

Thanks to Nutz, Skin, Superfan, Harvey and B for coming, despite not having a ticket for the game.

Finally, thanks to Mad and All Rats for making this a really special event. I had a blast. I will attempt everything to make the game next year!!

Partial
10-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Tarlam I hope your many hours of flights were comfortable and not too stressful. That has to be a pain with the connecting flights!

Freak Out, what happened to you? I've seen you've posted since the game, but I didn't see you there. I was looking forward to meeting our Alaskan Rat.

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Special Thanks to Zig for taking care of every organizational detail and Michele for her unbelievable hospitality.

Thank Michele for the organization, all I did was name a time for the tour which was fabulous) and dinner. She did the rest and did it quite well.

My thanks to OPF for the socks. :)

Unbelievable weekend!! Can't wait to see you guys again next year.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 08:22 AM
guys, I didn't have to travel, I had the easy part!! Many thanks to all of you guys for making the trek here, that is what really made it all happen.

had a great time with everyone and am looking forward to next year! OR, do we start planning a PR playoff game for this year?? :cow:

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 08:25 AM
See, now here's a woman who's thinking (even if she can't speak)...

packinpatland
10-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Got home at 2:30 am.................all kinds of delays at OHare.

What a time!!!! Thank you Michele and Zig for keeping track of everyone and making all the arragements. Was great meeting everyone.
Special thanks to all for making my husband feel welcome............even if he isn't a official PackerRat............................there still may be hope for him :wink:

Deputy Nutz
10-09-2007, 09:48 AM
I guess I have to thank people.

007 thanks for the hotel room, check is in the mail

Skin, thanks for the cuddle time

GBRulz, thanks for letting me sit on your couch, and thanks for the ride while some of the others could have some alone time

Tarlam, you're awesome, anytime you can make it to the midwest let me know we will hook up and drink some fucking Black Label together

Mad, don't worry you don't have to thank me for the car ride,

Mad thanks for the tailgate ticket

Zig, thanks for all you do on the forum, and the car pool ride, that was nice, nobody needed the ole' nutbag driving around Saturday night

OPF, Thanks for the chapstick, Skin really needed it

Bret, Harv, SF, you guys are hella fun guys to watch the game with, all Skin wanted to do was play "hide the chipmunk". Fun game but you need to concentrate when you are playing it.

Anytime you guys want to come to Milwaukee for a Braves game, let me know we can hook you up.

Badgepack
10-09-2007, 10:06 AM
When do we get the Gargage Can version of the Poster game weekend?

Carolina_Packer
10-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I originally posted this to a sticky note last week. Perhaps if anyone took any photos during the tailgate or weekend activities, they could stick them in a PowerPoint or slideshow with names, so the far flung folks like me can enjoy them.

Original Post:
Hi Everyone!

I really enjoy this forum, so I wanted to contribute something besides my opinions. I was looking for an easy way to allow folks on this forum to be able to upload and view files and photos to share with everyone, so I registered an account with Go Daddy's "Online File Folder" product, which was $10 for a year for 1 gig of space; so pretty reasonable.

To upload, attach file(s) to an email and send to: packerrat@onlinefilefolder.com (it can take a few minutes to show up in the shared folder)

To view files in the shared files folder: http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=1&user_num=57737&share_id=3286&hash=770e304857ac6221c308f0b5f992f1d2

I put an Excel file out there that I created that shows all NFL Starting QB's from 1992 to present (the span of Brett's career so far). It has hyperlinks to pro-football-reference.com. I hope you find the file and the shared folder fun and useful. If you have anything Packers-related, please share.

SkinBasket
10-09-2007, 12:56 PM
I guess I have to hijack nutz thread to thank people because I'm a pathetic rug kitten who can't remember everyone involved.

007 thanks for the hotel room, check is in the mail

Thanks for the place to sleep. Well, at least the place to try to sleep when flipped out mother-fuckers weren't breaking into old ladies rooms next door and crashing on their bed or when a fully hydrated mexican wasn't constantly barging into the room all morning shouting nonsense about chicks hitting him and fat Asians.

Skin, thanks for the cuddle time

Ditto. Sorry about the pointy hips. Oh, and thanks for keeping us awake to see the full frontal on the Discovery channel.

GBRulz, thanks for letting me sit on your couch, and thanks for the ride while some of the others could have some alone time

And thanks for the chips and stuff. Sorry if your dog was offended about me asking about it's head. He looked a little sad after that and never came back by me.

Tarlam, you're awesome, anytime you can make it to the midwest let me know we will hook up and drink some fucking Black Label together

Tarlam, I would have seduced you if I was a woman. Thanks for the hugs and the booze, and the entertainment.

Mad, don't worry you don't have to thank me for the car ride,

Mad thanks for the tailgate ticket

Thanks for trying to explain what a Philippino vagina looks like. I only wish I had listened better in case I get jumped by one in a dark alley one day. Also thanks for stopping me from getting in the cab right away so I got the opportunity to narrowly miss puking on your feet and freaking out some chick. I hope your stay in America was fun.

Zig, thanks for all you do on the forum, and the car pool ride, that was nice, nobody needed the ole' nutbag driving around Saturday night

x2. You're a card.

OPF, Thanks for the chapstick, Skin really needed it

x3. Small holes open up much easier when properly treated.

Bret, Harv, SF, you guys are hella fun guys to watch the game with, all Skin wanted to do was play "hide the chipmunk". Fun game but you need to concentrate when you are playing it.

That's find the chipmunk. Hide the chipmunk involves much more dexterity and determination. You guys were entertaining and great people to watch a game with. Especially Bretsky and his near miss on the soda-fountain explosion. If you would have hit him, I would have had to have called up a certain other packerrat to come shove you. Not that you're a girl or anything.

Partial
10-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Skin had you seen the chick you would have understood. She was yelling and threw a punch. That's uncalled for no matter what. I wasn't looking to start a fight, but instead to break up the debauchery. I didn't shove her to the ground or even hard. Just pushed her away and said go away. No big deal at all.

SkinBasket
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
You gotta lighten up a bit partial. What you did was funny. There's no need to explain it or diminish it. Mad was very impressed. It was the second thing he told me at 8 in the morning the next day with the goddamn sun pouring into the room behind him. The first thing he told me was how he had lost you somewhere and you had to sleep in your car.

Partial
10-09-2007, 01:59 PM
I just don't want everyone to think I am some woman beater. Not a good opinion to have people take away about you.

MadtownPacker
10-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Partial - Dammit P, you would have been a great gangbanger. Truly missed your calling. Had a great time hangin out with your ass. Sorry you eneded up sleeping in your car. Maybe it was for the best cuz I was pretty drunk. Really enjoyed our conversation on the way home. I will always have your back man.

Tarlam - I was most surprised and impressed by the Aussie, dude looks like the suave euro guy on the soap operas who ends up banging everyones wife. A true playboy if I ever saw one. I still think that bitch at the tailgate was lying when she told everyone she came from farther away then you but great job plugging PackerRats to everyone over the loudspeaker.

Packinpatland and here hubby where super cool. Hope he joins us. Had a great time BSing with him at Favre Steakhouse. PIPL reminded me of Martha Stewart (before prison). You can tell she is great at everything. I actually picked her rat name and it fits perfect.

Nutty - (aka big brother) Homeboy is a BIG ole hoss but kinda a fratboy so I still think I can take him since he aint a girl and I can hit back. I think his head was hurting when I woke him up Sunday at 7:30am. :D

Skin - (aka lil brother) Glad you didnt puke on my shoe but you might have got some chunks on that chick's hair. You where very Dalmer-like in person too! When you where pinching me I think you where just checking what cut you wanted to try first.

OPF - Thanks for the chapstick too but maybe you should have bought me a Oregon icepack. :lol: You looked exactly how I thought you would. I was worried you might give me some homework.

Bretsky - I think Saturday will bring you the results you want with your next child. Hopefully you didnt do it too late! I was so glad you made it man. I was really bummed out when you said you might not. Glad you got to see some Grailiism too! :wink:

Harv - When you didnt have you trap full of Skoal I was surpised that you didnt sound like a Trailerneck. Of course you still looked like one. :rs: It was hella cool slapboxing with you outside Anduzzi. :duel: Who else got in on it? (Nutter and Partial?)

Super - Gotta be the coolest one of the bunch. All you needed to do was say "Ill be your huckleberry"! Real down to Earth dude. What the hell you doing hanging around Harvey?? Next time I will find a way to bring ALL the "supplies".

Deake - Man you are gonna have to make it on Saturday next year. We got get you drunk so you can have an embarrassing story too!

BF4MVP - Glad you where able to sneak your ass into the bar. Next when you are 21 we will tear shit up all night!!!

Ziggy - Thank you for getting us lost every damn time you got behind the wheel. It was a great way to see a lot of Green Bay. :D Now I know how the saying "I'd like to thank all the little people got started". :lol:

The homegurl GBM - Sorry about yelling at your kids, I mean dogs. I was just taking it out on them instead of you. You hooked it up for total strangers and did what many wouldn't do for there own friends. It will be even better next year!

For those who missed it all I can say is GET YO ASS THERE NEXT YEAR. The loss didnt bother me at all because I got to meet all those cool ass whiteys. That alone was worth the trip.

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Ziggy - Thank you for getting us lost every damn time you got behind the wheel. It was a great way to see a lot of Green Bay. :D Now I know how the saying "I'd like to thank all the little people got started". :lol:

It's what I get for listening to men... :wink:

BallHawk
10-09-2007, 05:11 PM
My God, sounds like you guys had a hell of a time. You guys take any pictures?

If I ever come in the next few years I'm going to need two things- A plane ticket and a fake ID. :wink:

oregonpackfan
10-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey folks, I just reached home. The trip from O'Hare was sunny and smooth until I reached the Oregon Cascade Mountains. Then the sky turned an overcast gray and the temperature at 3:00 p.m. was a chilly 58. Yep, I left sunny, warm Wisconsin to return to gloomy Oregon.

What a great group of "Strangers" who became friends this past weekend! Yes, Packer fans have been, and always will be, special people.

What a great time I had meeting all of you, sharing meals, laughs, and rides.

As mentioned earlier, GBRulz is the ultimate hostess opening up her home to people, some of whom she never met before. The poor lady lost her voice with all the talking and managing she did.

Both GBRulz and MJZiggy have great organizational and planning skills. They helped us wayward men keep pointed in the right direction so we did not end up stumbling into the Fox River! :)

PIP was warm and matronly with all of us. Her husband seemed to enjoy meeting and interacting with the "Motley Crew" of Packerrats.

Superfan and Partial impressed me with their insights on the Packers.

Bretsky was kind, humble, and a welcome addition to the party.

BR4MVP, I hope we older folks did not corrupt you too badly!

Nutz and Skin Basket are a couple of great guys who sometimes seemed joined at the hip. Hmmm..... :oops: Nutz, I am impressed with you literary skills. I wish I could have spent more time listening to your insights.

Paul Hogan would have a difficult time holding a candle to Tarlam's Aussie charm.

I enjoyed meeting relative newcomer Deake. We need to hear more from you, guy.

I give final kudos to our Founding Father of Packerrats--Madtown! What a creative, energetic, and generous guy.

Madtown is also one handsome dude. He has the looks and build of New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschii! (No, I am not talking about any kind of Man-love here! :D )

Madtown also passes the ultimate test--Yes, I would let him date my daughter! :)

This whole group represents the "Trailblazers" of the Packerrats tradition. Next year, we will meet again. I hope more PR's will join us. :)

BallHawk
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Bretsky was kind, humble, and a welcome addition to the party.

Bretsky humble?

Surely you meant a different word. :D

MadtownPacker
10-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Madtown also passes the ultimate test--Yes, I would let him date my daughter! :)Well damn!! Should have brought her along. I coulda got hitched and just stayed in GB! :P

Rastak
10-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Man, I sure wish I could have made it. I would have fit right I think....except for the Viking horns. I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis and bowling and drank everyone under the table. Hmmmm, not exactly marketable skills.

I would suggest setting next years game a couple days after schedule release. It HARD to find a hotel/motel room in GB!

For the record, I did try and call superfan's cell phone around five to say hello to everyone at the tailgate but either I had the wrong number or I dialed it wrong.

GrnBay007
10-09-2007, 07:03 PM
I would suggest setting next years game a couple days after schedule release. It HARD to find a hotel/motel room in GB!

Rask, we set the game this year the DAY the schedule came out. A couple days after is too late. I called hotels right after the schedule came out and 2 of them were full........hard to believe but true

MadtownPacker
10-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Man, I sure wish I could have made it. I would have fit right I think....except for the Viking horns. I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis and bowling and drank everyone under the table. Hmmmm, not exactly marketable skills.I will take you up on that challenge. But please, skip the beer, lets roll with the hard shit.

Like 007 said, we worked it so that we knew when the game was the moment the official schedule came out. I will look up the thread.

Freak Out
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Freak Out, what happened to you? I've seen you've posted since the game, but I didn't see you there. I was looking forward to meeting our Alaskan Rat.

I ended up having to go north for a couple of days and turned in my mileage ticket for Saturday, the Sunday flight direct to Chicago only had very expensive coach seats left so I bagged it. I really wanted to go out and party with you all on Saturday and am bummed that I missed the chance.

Did anyone end up buying tickets at game time from scalpers alley? There was a surprising number of tickets available on Sunday according to the ticket sites.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
What we need to do for next year is book a hotel for a couple of different weekends and then when the schedule comes out, cancel whatever weekend you don't need the room for.

So, instead of planning the next years gathering for a certain game, we should plan a date and go from there.

I still would like to know who voted for the Bears game....ahem.

Joemailman
10-09-2007, 07:14 PM

Rask, we set the game this year the DAY the schedule came out. A couple days after is too late. I called hotels right after the schedule came out and 2 of them were full........hard to believe but true

It might be a good idea not to pick the Bear game next year. I have to believe that having thousands of Bear fans coming up for the game might make the hotel situation worse than it would be for some other games. Just a thought.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 07:15 PM
I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis

Oh, bring it on, Mr. Rastak !!! :wink: I am the tennis QUEEN! (not to be confused with the ViQueens who wear purple) :pack:

Rastak
10-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Man, I sure wish I could have made it. I would have fit right I think....except for the Viking horns. I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis and bowling and drank everyone under the table. Hmmmm, not exactly marketable skills.I will take you up on that challenge. But please, skip the beer, lets roll with the hard shit.

Like 007 said, we worked it so that we knew when the game was the moment the official schedule came out. I will look up the thread.

You know, I believe you guys. I think I waited a long time to try and book.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 07:21 PM
It might be a good idea not to pick the Bear game next year. I have to believe that having thousands of Bear fans coming up for the game might make the hotel situation worse than it would be for some other games. Just a thought.

The hotel situation is tough no matter what. It's the tickets that are impossible to get for the Bears game. Heck, I'm thinking next year of renting floor space in my house :lol: not really, but there are people here who rent out their houses on game weekends and get like $1500 for it.

MadtownPacker
10-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I woudl be more then happy to rent a big ass room like Tarlam and split it with a few peeps. His shit was like a apartment more then a hotel.

Hey Aussie, any chance you can post a pic of your PackerRats autographed football? Tar had a official NFL ball that we all signed. It was the shit.

BallHawk
10-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis and bowling

I would of loved to see Michelle's reaction if you would of backhanded the wiimote right into her TV. :D

GrnBay007
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I found the threads from March/April in how the posters game was chosen. We ran polls for people to vote on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice for which game everyone wanted to attend based on opponent only and not date. Then ran a poll for which month people wanted to attend and Oct. won.

The results are in and the Bears are the #1 choice followed by the San Diego Chargers #2, Oakland Raiders #3, and Minnesota Vikings #4.

The polls are closed and the month chosen for the PackerRats poster game is October. The first HOME game from the four games that where voted for will be the Official PackerRats poster game.

So it was the fairest way to pick a game and was done that way so people could get on the telephone right away that day and reserve rooms.

GrnBay007
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Sounds like you guys all had a really great time. Can't wait for next year!!

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 10:11 PM
What we need to do for next year is book a hotel for a couple of different weekends and then when the schedule comes out, cancel whatever weekend you don't need the room for.

So, instead of planning the next years gathering for a certain game, we should plan a date and go from there.

I still would like to know who voted for the Bears game....ahem.

That's what Tar and I did. It's how he ended up with that swanky suite. Cause if it were a different weekend, it could have been a very different hotel/motel.

The only problem with planning around a date is that we might hit an away game. That would suck. But October was a good idea for the month I think.

I'd love to know that myself. I hope all the people who voted for the Bears game actually showed up for the Bears game...

Rastak
10-09-2007, 10:21 PM
I promise you I would have kicked ass at wii tennis

Oh, bring it on, Mr. Rastak !!! :wink: I am the tennis QUEEN! (not to be confused with the ViQueens who wear purple) :pack:

Bowling and tennis are my specialties on wii...you are officially challenged at both next year.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Bowling and tennis are my specialties on wii...you are officially challenged at both next year.

OK, just lay off the real tennis court and avoid injury to yourself. I don't want any excuses as to why you can't come to GB next year :wink:

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 10:55 PM
The only problem with planning around a date is that we might hit an away game. That would suck. But October was a good idea for the month I think.

That is why I suggested booking a hotel two weekends in a row. When the schedule comes out, you cancel one weekend.

how does that work with the bye week? Our bye this year is week 7. Last year it was week 6. 2005 it was Week 6. 2004 it was Week 8. I'm not seeing any established pattern here!! It would suck if you guys booked two weekends of hotels, where one is the bye week and the other is an away game.

I think next year we do a November game. mad was bitching about the humidity, well I guarantee there will be none of that in Nov :twisted:

HarveyWallbangers
10-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd throw it in here. Is that okay or am I just adding to my post counts?
:D

I had a good time--even though Partial tried to rough me up on the dance floor when I was shit-faced.
:D

Nutz does a mean Borat impersonation. Skin's actually a softie in person. They both loved it when Mad kept trying to wake them up at 7AM. Those two are pansies when it comes to drinking. The highlight of my time with them was watching "native bush" on the Discovery Channel.

We played catch with Tarlam. He said it was his first time doing so. I think he was lying. He's a natural TE--although he'd prefer to play C. Tarlam likes to get pissed though. However, it's the Australian version of pissed--which means he likes to get drunk.

GBM is a nice gal and wonderful host. Ziggy kept everybody in check. Hard to believe, I know.

Madtown is a real sucker for dogs. He just loves them. Partial has his back when chicks punch him out.

Bretsky's a real prick in person. He's the Earl Anthony of wii bowling though. However, I think I went Agassi on him in wii tennis--although my memory is hazy because it was 5AM when we played.

Wish I could have spent more time conversing with some of the other folks.

We did a lot of this:
:glug: :glug: :glug: :glug: :glug:

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 10:58 PM
I've lived in Wisconsin in November. October sounds real good to me.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 11:01 PM
I think for next year, the easiest way to decide is just to say "THE 4th home game" or something. That way, when the schedule comes out, you can call for a hotel immediately.

The voting thing (the game, not the month) IMO was a waste of time because the people who voted for the Bears game didn't even come. Unless none of you fessed up!

GrnBay007
10-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I think next year we do a November game. mad was bitching about the humidity, well I guarantee there will be none of that in Nov :twisted:

That weather was very unusual for Oct. It was 88 degrees here on Sunday and two days later 65 degrees.

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 11:09 PM
I think for next year, the easiest way to decide is just to say "THE 4th home game" or something. That way, when the schedule comes out, you can call for a hotel immediately.

The voting thing (the game, not the month) IMO was a waste of time because the people who voted for the Bears game didn't even come. Unless none of you fessed up!

Now watch we vote for the 4th home game and it turns out to be the Bears... :P

Partial
10-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Next year we should all chip in and rent a suite or a condo. That way we can go out to the bars and not have to go our seperate ways when we get back. By the time we get back, we can wake up passed out Tarlam :D and start playing some beer pong or something. In that situation, picking up a cheap keg would be well worth it.

Then again I shouldn't talk because who knows where I will be financially next year. Certainly could not afford to do that this year. I might just sleep in my car again :D

MJZiggy
10-09-2007, 11:18 PM
We could rent out the 18 rooms that GBR has downstairs...Bretta could sleep on Mad's head. It would all be good.

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 11:23 PM
LOL - Poor Bretta. Just trying to show Mad some affection and he yells at her. Bastard :smack:

woodbuck27
10-09-2007, 11:50 PM
My God, sounds like you guys had a hell of a time. You guys take any pictures?

If I ever come in the next few years I'm going to need two things- A plane ticket and a fake ID. :wink:

DAM. Just a suggestion BallHawk.

Do not rob a bank before you leave Florida. Old Milwaukee beer and Brats are inexpensive.

packinpatland
10-10-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm sure that by now the Hilton has fixed their 'glitch', but we did get our four day stay for $89.00 per night. (which included cooked to order breadfast!)

Making mulitple reservations for different dates.............the hotels we called all had nonrefundable, paid in advance stipulations. How did you get around that?

Maybe for next year, we should just choose a conference team, that narrows it some.
All things considered, we did pretty darn good. What was the final count of PR's in attendance, for any or all of the weekend?

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm sure that by now the Hilton has fixed their 'glitch', but we did get our four day stay for $89.00 per night. (which included cooked to order breadfast!)

Making mulitple reservations for different dates.............the hotels we called all had nonrefundable, paid in advance stipulations. How did you get around that?

Maybe for next year, we should just choose a conference team, that narrows it some.
All things considered, we did pretty darn good. What was the final count of PR's in attendance, for any or all of the weekend?

Nice deal!! The way we got around that was to make the reservations BEFORE the schedule came out because they only do that on game weekends and without the schedule they don't know when they are.

I counted 14. Is that right?

Joemailman
10-10-2007, 11:54 AM

That is why I suggested booking a hotel two weekends in a row. When the schedule comes out, you cancel one weekend.

how does that work with the bye week? Our bye this year is week 7. Last year it was week 6. 2005 it was Week 6. 2004 it was Week 8. I'm not seeing any established pattern here!! It would suck if you guys booked two weekends of hotels, where one is the bye week and the other is an away game.

Booking hotels two weeks in a row might work, but it would need to be relatively early. Packers bye weeks have been occurring in weeks 6-8, which usually occur mid-October to early November, and the Packers bye week is often followed by a road game. So you would run the risk of getting bye week/road game during this period. The best time would probably be late September/early October. The deeper you go into November, the greater chance you have for cold rainy weather, which is okay when you're partying inside, but not so great for tailgating. Also, the third weekend of November could cause conflicts for deer hunters, although it might be easier to get tickets for that game. :D

GBRulz
10-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Also, the third weekend of November could cause conflicts for deer hunters, although it might be easier to get tickets for that game. :D

I would be really scared if anyone who went this year was a deer hunter!!

Tarlam!
10-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I woudl be more then happy to rent a big ass room like Tarlam and split it with a few peeps. His shit was like a apartment more then a hotel.

Hey Aussie, any chance you can post a pic of your PackerRats autographed football? Tar had a official NFL ball that we all signed. It was the shit.

I offered my floor space up, but I got no takers. Ya'll thought I was just BSing, huh?

Mad, my daughter has our camera with her and will get back home next week. Shots of "The Ball" will follow!

Ras, you WOULD have fit right in, man! I missed your cool presence.

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I offered my floor space up, but I got no takers. Ya'll thought I was just BSing, huh?Serious shit, I think Aussie's floor was cleaner then the bed I slept on. Had I known you where an international player I would have jumped. Especially after finding out it wasnt much difference in price. I paid $100 a night for my shithole and you paid like $166 a night for a palace.

Tarlam!
10-10-2007, 06:53 PM
I paid $100 a night for my shithole and you paid like $166 a night for a palace.

8-)

superfan
10-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Time for some shout outs...

GBRulz - Best hostess ever. 'Nuff said.
Bretsky - You can tell he's a successful businessman - walked in the door with beer and food. Knows how to get on people's good side from the get go. Great seeing you again B.
MadtownPacker - So much fun to hang with Mad all weekend knowing that this was nothing short of a pilgrimage for him. His enthusiasm was contagious. Thanks for hosting this site because if not for you, this weekend wouldn't have happened. And thanks for the tailgame tickets.
Deputy Nutz and SkinBasket - Too bad we don't live closer, because I would love to watch every Packer game with you guys.
Tarlam! - Great to see you again ya big lug. You got hosed on the "who traveled farthest" competition. I remain convinced Finland is a fictional place, like Narnia and New Jersey.
Partial - Way to represent in the PJ Hill jersey, even after the disgusting Badger loss. And it was nice to have someone else there who may be even a bigger computer nerd than me. :oops: :D
MJZiggy - Great meeting you. We may have had a bonding moment while I was in the process of getting us lost, trying to get from the Stadium View to Confetti's.
BF4MVP - Great hanging with you, and it was fun smuggling you into the bar, even if you probably didn't have the best time since you were Designated Donald Driver. And it's too bad we didn't see you on Sunday. Next year.
oregonpackfan - Glad you could make the long trip, and thanks for the Official Oregon Ducks Lip Balm. Thanks for sharing your experiences of going to the old Met stadium back in the day.
packinpatland - Didn't get to talk to you much, but you and your husband seemed like great Packer people. Keep representing us well on the east coast!
Deake and Esoxx - Didn't get to talk to you guys too much, but thanks for stopping by, and it was great to meet you.
Harvey Wallbangers - Thanks for bringing the Beastie Boys double disc set so we didn't have to listen to a lot of depressing post game talk during the long drive back on Monday. And thanks for putting me on to this site in the first place.

Did I miss anybody? If so, I'm the ass, not you.

Some lasting impressions I will always have -

- The excitement of Madtown and Tarlam during the tailgate party in the shadow of Lambeau field, in anticipation of their first ever game in the stadium.

- Meeting and talking old time football with Fuzzy.

- Seeing Brett's house.

- Watching the game in the back room of the Stadium View with Bretsky, Skin, Nutz, Harvey.

- Bretsky mixing it up with Bears fans in the stadium parking lot before kickoff.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Iron Mike
10-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Time for some shout outs...

GBRulz - Best hostess ever. 'Nuff said.
Bretsky - You can tell he's a successful businessman - walked in the door with beer and food. Knows how to get on people's good side from the get go. Great seeing you again B.
MadtownPacker - So much fun to hang with Mad all weekend knowing that this was nothing short of a pilgrimage for him. His enthusiasm was contagious. Thanks for hosting this site because if not for you, this weekend wouldn't have happened. And thanks for the tailgame tickets.
Deputy Nutz and SkinBasket - Too bad we don't live closer, because I would love to watch every Packer game with you guys.
Tarlam! - Great to see you again ya big lug. You got hosed on the "who traveled farthest" competition. I remain convinced Finland is a fictional place, like Narnia and New Jersey.
Partial - Way to represent in the PJ Hill jersey, even after the disgusting Badger loss. And it was nice to have someone else there who may be even a bigger computer nerd than me. :oops: :D
MJZiggy - Great meeting you. We may have had a bonding moment while I was in the process of getting us lost, trying to get from the Stadium View to Confetti's.
BF4MVP - Great hanging with you, and it was fun smuggling you into the bar, even if you probably didn't have the best time since you were Designated Donald Driver. And it's too bad we didn't see you on Sunday. Next year.
oregonpackfan - Glad you could make the long trip, and thanks for the Official Oregon Ducks Lip Balm. Thanks for sharing your experiences of going to the old Met stadium back in the day.
packinpatland - Didn't get to talk to you much, but you and your husband seemed like great Packer people. Keep representing us well on the east coast!
Deake and Esoxx - Didn't get to talk to you guys too much, but thanks for stopping by, and it was great to meet you.
Harvey Wallbangers - Thanks for bringing the Beastie Boys double disc set so we didn't have to listen to a lot of depressing post game talk during the long drive back on Monday. And thanks for putting me on to this site in the first place.

Some lasting impressions I will always have -

- The excitement of Madtown and Tarlam during the tailgate party in the shadow of Lambeau field, in anticipation of their first ever game in the stadium.

- Meeting and talking old time football with Fuzzy.

- Seeing Brett's house.

- Watching the game in the back room of the Stadium View with Bretsky, Skin, Nutz, Harvey.

- Bretsky mixing it up with Bears fans in the stadium parking lot before kickoff.

http://www.mommiesminute.com/forums/images/smilies/ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPicssmi.gif

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 07:19 PM
We gave you a whole thread of pics!!!!

Tarlam!
10-10-2007, 07:20 PM
http://www.mommiesminute.com/forums/images/smilies/ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPicssmi.gif[/img]

Er, um, we all agreed - no pics. pics cannot convey what we went through. You'll need to be there next year to know what we mean.

ALL RATS WELCOME!!!

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah, the REAL tailgate was Saturday night. Now that we got as feel for how things work I think next year will be even better.

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
It will 'cause I'm bringing a map. :idea:

Tarlam!
10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah, the REAL tailgate was Saturday night. Now that we got as feel for how things work I think next year will be even better.

Yah. If it wasn't for Michele, we would have been hangin' in a round room and trying to piss in a corner... (Let that sink in for a bit).

Next year will be even better.

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 07:30 PM
For those asking for pics of the Rats....

We agreed that we would be best served not revealing ourselves to the public. If an individual want to post themselves then thats there choice. IMO if posters want to see who their forum homies then they need to go next year. Trust me, it was more fun being surprised meeting each other for the first time.

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 07:44 PM
TO ALL THOSE WHO ATTENDED:

Please PM me.

Partial
10-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Everyone should come next year. It could be kind of expensive I understand, but it was well worth it.

GrnBay007
10-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I paid $100 a night for my shithole and you paid like $166 a night for a palace.

:shock: sorry about the shithole.

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
:shock: sorry about the shithole.Trust me, if you had seen Tarlam's room you would say the same. :lol:

MadtownPacker
10-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Tarlam
Ziggy
GBM
Packinpatland
Oregon
Nutz
Skin
Superfan
Bretsky
Deake
BF4MVP
Harvey
Partial
Myself

Went to the game but didnt show (losers).

Joemailman
Esoxx

----------------------------------

Not bad numbers.

Joemailman
10-10-2007, 10:18 PM

:shock: sorry about the shithole.

Can someone help Mad get his foot out of his mouth? :P

esoxx
10-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Tarlam
Ziggy
GBM
Packinpatland
Oregon
Nutz
Skin
Superfan
Bretsky
Deake
BF4MVP
Harvey
Partial
Myself

Joemailman
Esoxx

Not bad numbers.

au contrare. I did in fact show so I can't be held responsible for your leaving early for the stadium. I met 'rats. Even had my wife along too.

It looks like Joe's the only loser now. :P

Bretsky
10-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Tarlam
Ziggy
GBM
Packinpatland
Oregon
Nutz
Skin
Superfan
Bretsky
Deake
BF4MVP
Harvey
Partial
Myself

Joemailman
Esoxx

Not bad numbers.

au contrare. I did in fact show so I can't be held responsible for your leaving early for the stadium. I met 'rats. Even had my wife along too.

It looks like Joe's the only loser now. :P

Yes, Mad, you missed out; Esoxx was pretty dam cool and his wife is a hottie

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
And no one thought to take pictures???

Bretsky
10-10-2007, 11:10 PM
And no one thought to take pictures???

We were talking football

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Ugh. :roll:

You've never heard of multitasking?

Bretsky
10-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Ugh. :roll:

You've never heard of multitasking?

ONLY AT STRIP JOINTS :lol:

MadtownPacker
10-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Revised

Tarlam
Ziggy
GBM
Packinpatland
Oregon
Nutz
Skin
Superfan
Bretsky
Deake
BF4MVP
Harvey
Partial
Myself
Esoxx

Went to the game but didnt show (loser).

Joemailman

Not bad numbers.

Tarlam!
10-11-2007, 04:52 AM

DITTO

GBRulz
10-11-2007, 07:55 AM
GBR
Mad
Superfan
Harvey
Rastak
Partial
Ziggy
Tarlam
Oregon
PIP
Freak Out
Joemailman
Bretsky
JustinHarrell
Skin
Nutz
4and12

Wist (maybe)
Iron Mike (maybe)
Jeffro (maybe)[/quote]

Ok, who said they were going originally vs. who didn't show up? We might have a few more to add to the losers list :wink:

I give Joe credit, he said he attempted to call me but entered my cell # wrong, so I guess he's only a half loser :wink:

GBRulz
10-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Did any of you guys get to Champions Sports bar? It's behind the Hilton? If not, make sure it's on your list for next time. Best memorabillia collection anywhere in town.

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Is it time to start the thread for next year? We can start with all the stuff we needed to see this year but didn't. :lol:

Bretsky
10-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Is it time to start the thread for next year? We can start with all the stuff we needed to see this year but didn't. :lol:

You must mean the Booby Bars, as Skin politely refers to them as

Harlan Huckleby
10-11-2007, 12:33 PM
All this talk about who went where, and how wonderful everybody was is getting old. Lets get real:

WHO HAD INTERCOURSE WITH WHO?

(And nobody wants to hear about the married couples, those stories aren't credible, everybody knows married people don't have sex.)

Bretsky
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
what happens in GB stays in GB..... :lol:

SkinBasket
10-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi-C's words still resonate today. Just pretend Locash is GB and Gusto is Madtown.

Straight Outta Locash
A crazy mothafucka named Gusto
I fucked ya wife, cause the bitch is a big hoe
I fucked ya sister, I fucked ya cat
I would have fucked ya mom but the bitch is too fat!
When I'm in ya neighborhood, ya betta dig a moat
cause I'm comin to slit... ya motherfuckin throat!
Blood is drippin, I'm not slippin
Bitches panties, is what I'm rippin
Rollin faster than a motherfuckin dirt bike
Never met a piece of pussy that I didn't like
Like to eat it, like to suck it
Take a shit... in a bucket; Straight Outta Locash!!!

Freak Out
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi-C's words still resonate today. Just pretend Locash is GB and Gusto is Madtown.

Straight Outta Locash
A crazy mothafucka named Gusto
I fucked ya wife, cause the bitch is a big hoe
I fucked ya sister, I fucked ya cat
I would have fucked ya mom but the bitch is too fat!
When I'm in ya neighborhood, ya betta dig a moat
cause I'm comin to slit... ya motherfuckin throat!
Blood is drippin, I'm not slippin
Bitches panties, is what I'm rippin
Rollin faster than a motherfuckin dirt bike
Never met a piece of pussy that I didn't like
Like to eat it, like to suck it
Take a shit... in a bucket; Straight Outta Locash!!!

Hi-C = Dickens.

Zool
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Holy shit Skin, I've never known anyone who's watched CB4, never mind actually quoted it.

SkinBasket
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Holy shit Skin, I've never known anyone who's watched CB4, never mind actually quoted it.

I watched the shit out of that movie. I think I still have it on VHS tucked away in some box somewhere with the 95-96 GB games.

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice!

Got the Sweat From my Balls mp3 here somewhere too. Not to mention, I'm Black Ya'll.

Zool
10-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Thats funny shit. Even Eddie Murphy's brother is good.

I blickity blick blick black and I'm back.

GBRulz
10-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Ok, so who is in for next year?? :lol:

You guys missed the major weather change by like 24 hrs. Monday night it was maybe 50 degrees.

yesterday I had to turn the heat on. Tonight it's supposed to get down to 34. Goes to show that anything can happen here in Oct !!

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm in. I don't know how yet, but I'll find a way.

Tarlam!
10-13-2007, 04:07 AM
Ok, so who is in for next year?? :lol:

You guys missed the major weather change by like 24 hrs. Monday night it was maybe 50 degrees.

yesterday I had to turn the heat on. Tonight it's supposed to get down to 34. Goes to show that anything can happen here in Oct !!

I'm in, unless something radical happens. You Rats that were there know what I mean...

If, like this year, the Pack play two in a row in Lambeau, I am even thinking of staying around for both games.....

THAT WOULD BE "NEAT" to say the least...... 8-)

MJZiggy
10-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Hey I could do that and then wouldn't even have to fly two weekends in a row...

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 10:34 AM
I wanna say a HUGE Thank You to Ziggy for sending me a birthday present, which got here today (only two days after the fact!).

I is a poster sized collage of our Packer Rats Game Day with me and all the Rats - absolutely fanstastic and super quality. I will have it framed with my ticket, my bears suck towel, my GBP penant, my beads, and start a Packers shrine.

I already know what I want for m birthday next year!!!!

THANKS ZIGGY! I LOVE IT!!!

GrnBay007
10-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Tarlam!! :D

...and what is it you want for your B-day next year?

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
...and what is it you want for your B-day next year?

Thank you Seven!

Why, I want a poster of the Rats (me included) at the 2nd Annual Packer Rats Game of course!

MJZiggy
10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
You're welcome, Dear. Thanks Mad, GBR and PIPL for sending your pics to me.

I think I'm truly afraid to wonder exactly what you want next year!!! :shock:

I just wanna make it there.

HarveyWallbangers
10-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Happy belated birthday to ya!

Freak Out
10-26-2007, 11:24 AM
I wanna say a HUGE Thank You to Ziggy for sending me a birthday present, which got here today (only two days after the fact!).

I is a poster sized collage of our Packer Rats Game Day with me and all the Rats - absolutely fanstastic and super quality. I will have it framed with my ticket, my bears suck towel, my GBP penant, my beads, and start a Packers shrine.

I already know what I want for m birthday next year!!!!

THANKS ZIGGY! I LOVE IT!!!

Are you going to have a Brat bronzed like the one you ate in that photo?

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 11:54 AM

No. But, it is me in that photo. All that guessed the German guy, were correct.

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 11:56 AM

Thanks Br.

Can't wait to drop a couple more with you, SuperF and Ras, when the chance comes!

MadtownPacker
10-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Birthday huh? All it means is that you are closer to pushing up daisys. It's a good thing you are enjoying yourself on the way.

I think I'm gonna go to the gamer next year too.

Freak Out
10-26-2007, 01:26 PM

No. But, it is me in that photo. All that guessed the German guy, were correct.

Woher kommst du? Kannst du schwabisch? Ha ha...I knew I was right.

Freak Out
10-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Thanks Br.

Can't wait to drop a couple more with you, SuperF and Ras, when the chance comes!

Happy birthday as well. :glug:

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Woher kommst du? Kannst du schwabisch? Ha ha...I knew I was right.

Ich komme aus Sydney. Ich verstehe Schwäbisch, aber ich spreche eigentlich Bayrisch. Naja, nur eigentlich! In Wirklichkeit spreche ich Deutsch mit einem Akzent!

Too funny!

GBRulz
10-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Glucklicher verspateter Geburtstag zum Mann mit dem reizvollen akzent

Tarlam!
10-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Glucklicher verspateter Geburtstag zum Mann mit dem reizvollen akzent

:shock: PERFECT, and thanks!!