PDA

View Full Version : Will new choices affect connoisseurs?

CaliforniaCheez
08-18-2007, 12:25 PM
From Packers.com

Saturday night's 2007 preseason home opener featuring Green Bay vs. Seattle will see Lambeau Field's concession stands offer some new selections for fans.

New items featured include the Cheddar Brat, a jumbo bratwurst topped with cheddar cheese and sauerkraut; the Wisconsin Dawg, a foot-long hot dog topped with cheddar cheese and sauerkraut; a Polish Sausage topped with sauerkraut; an Italian Sausage topped with grilled peppers and onions; and the Packer Backer, a jumbo hot dog topped with melted cheese and relish.

Fans will also get a chance to remember their Lambeau experience for years to come with our new 130 oz. souvenir popcorn tub as well as a new design celebrating 50 years at Lambeau Field on thermal coffee mugs.

How many of you put cheese on your brats? I don't.

Would they dare use that canned liquid fake stuff other ball parks pour on nachos?

I like the taste of the brat itself so I add little of anything I add. Sauerkraut, grilled onions, mustard for me is ideal.

CaptainKickass
08-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I say screw the 130 OZ popcorn and get some 130 OZ BEER mugs.

oregonpackfan
08-18-2007, 12:31 PM
I don't put cheese on my brats. I put hot mustard and sauerkraut.

BTW, Costco on the West Coast carries Johnsonville brats. My wife treats me to Johnsonville brats every once in a while.

During football season, about half a dozen of my ex-Wisconsinite buddies and I gather to cheer the Packers and eat "Wisconsin" food every month or so. Our native Oregonian friends do not understand our fanaticism--but that's their problem. :)

]{ilr]3
08-18-2007, 12:31 PM
They all sound tasty to me! :drma:

cpk1994
08-19-2007, 12:35 AM
They must have gotten a good deal on sauerkraut. :lol: