PDA

View Full Version : Poll of the day

Charles Woodson
05-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Which 2nd day pick will have the biggest impact?

gbpackfan
05-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I really LOVE the Blackmon pick! I was sooooo happy when we got him.

I also had us taking Jolly in one of my mocks. I was very happy to see the Packers take him. He will be a nice lane clogger. Perfect for the Packers style of D!

gbpackfan
05-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Nick, or anyone else for that matter, I dont want to tie up another thread for this ? so I will ask it here.

How do you set up / format a poll. I can never get them to work.

Thanks

OS PA
05-01-2006, 06:51 PM
I chose Will Blackmon, but I think that Moll has potential to be a stud. He's tall, thin, and is naturally strong, has potential to put on 20 pounds of muscle and still be guard size.

MJZiggy
05-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Nick, or anyone else for that matter, I dont want to tie up another thread for this ? so I will ask it here.

How do you set up / format a poll. I can never get them to work.

ThanksI pm'ed it to you.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2006, 07:28 PM
I voted for the last option. :D

Bossman641
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM
For whatever reason, we love to draft players from Texas A&M.

Ferguson
Murphy and Montgomery last year
Jolly this year

Either the scout for the south is very persuasive in his analysis or TT has done some "favors" for him. :shock:

I'm surprised Tank hasn't picked up on that one :roll:

Joemailman
05-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Cory Rodgers has an excellent chance to be the #5 Wide Receiver and our kick returner.

Blackmon has some potential as a kick-returner also. However, he is probably more of a developmental project as a position player because he has been switched around in college.

MadtownPacker
05-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Im just being a Fresno St homer cuz I voted for Culver. I know he isnt likely to make the roster but he was the QB of the Fresno secondary and a really smart athlete (3.5 GPA). He also hits people and I wouldnt be surprised for him to pull off the upset.

BF4MVP
05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
I voted Rodgers..He should come in and be the main kick returner, along with Blackmon.

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Im just being a Fresno St homer cuz I voted for Culver. I know he isnt likely to make the roster but he was the QB of the Fresno secondary and a really smart athlete (3.5 GPA). He also hits people and I wouldnt be surprised for him to pull off the upset.

You wonder what's wrong with him then. His measurables are pretty solid. I'm thinking he's a diamond in the rough. He beats out Roman or Underwood (who I think stinks) this year, and makes the team.

Iron Mike
05-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Depends on whether Ingleberry is there to QB, or to punt. :?: