PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bucks no TV???

imscott72
05-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Is this for real? All I'm getting is the Mav/Grizz...WTF?? Anyone else gettin the game?

imscott72
05-01-2006, 07:52 PM
No one cares? Bucks playing well again tonight and I can't friggin see it. This is unexcusable. This is the damn playoffs. No tv?

Homer Jay
05-01-2006, 08:00 PM
If your cable system gets NBATV you can catch it there. Just one more reason the NBA television ratings are so high. I hate it. I'm following along on the computer.

imscott72
05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
If your cable system gets NBATV you can catch it there. Just one more reason the NBA television ratings are so high. I hate it. I'm following along on the computer.

It's wrong..I'm in NE Iowa..No reason why I should be watching the Mavs/Grizz instead of the Bucks. Just another reason why I hate the NBA...

Chubbyhubby
05-01-2006, 08:22 PM

Guys NBA TV is FREE for the 1st round of the playoffs!! I have watced all the Bucks games so far on NBATV for FREE!!!

Homer Jay
05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Its free if your cable system has it. Not much help if it doesn't. And I'm in Wisconsin. You are right, it is just wrong.

Chubbyhubby
05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Bucks at half down by 6 51-45

imscott72
05-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Bucks at half down by 6 51-45

Yeah they're hanging in there. I though the Pistons would come out and light us up tonight. They may yet, but only down 4 right now.

imscott72
05-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Go straight to hell NBA TV...Great game and all I have is radio... :mad: :mad:

imscott72
05-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Bucks got the lead!!! WOW!!!!

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
What's the score?

imscott72
05-01-2006, 09:49 PM
What's the score?

Bucks were up by 4 a few minutes ago, but Billips and Hamilton nailed back to back 3's..We've missed a ton of free throws....Terrible...

imscott72
05-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Man is Detroit frustrated..McDyess an elbow to Bogut's head for a technical. Last night Rip elbows Redd in the chest and get's T'd..They thought this was gonna be an easy series!

imscott72
05-01-2006, 09:58 PM
We're gonna lose. Wow...Turnovers are the story of this game..Way too many. Couldn't get key rebounds and too many missed throws...Good experience for Bogut tho..

Chubbyhubby
05-01-2006, 10:02 PM
We're gonna lose. Wow...Turnovers are the story of this game..Way too many. Couldn't get key rebounds and too many missed throws...Good experience for Bogut tho..

Bucks gave up with 1 minute left and cost them.

Bucks lost by 10 109-99

Bucks are down 3-1 in the series going to detroit where they only lost there 4 times.

TOUGH LOSS!

SkinBasket
05-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I would add a fuck FSN to that list. Not only have there been fewer Bucks games in HD this year, but there are virtually no Brewer games in HD this year. The first ones they have listed are the end of May games against Minn. A lot of fucking people have had HD for a number of years now. Going backward in number of HD games offered is fucking retarded. Meanwhile I'm watching a fucked up shitty fucking blurry, pixelated Bucks game on channel 24. And this is the goddamn playoffs! Cheap bitches.

imscott72
05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
I would add a fuck FSN to that list. Not only have there been fewer Bucks games in HD this year, but there are virtually no Brewer games in HD this year. The first ones they have listed are the end of May games against Minn. A lot of fucking people have had HD for a number of years now. Going backward in number of HD games offered is fucking retarded. Meanwhile I'm watching a fucked up shitty fucking blurry, pixelated Bucks game on channel 24. And this is the goddamn playoffs! Cheap bitches.

At least you got to watch the game! I had to listen to Ted Davis whine all night... :cry:

No Mo Moss
05-01-2006, 10:27 PM
The first two calls of the game were against the Bucks and hilarious. The fouling player was a good 4 ft away from the ballcarrier. The NBA is becoming the WWF.
The Bucks would have to score 15 more points just to win by two because of the preferencial treatment the star teams receive.

Homer Jay
05-02-2006, 03:36 PM
The NBA really screwed up. There are only 2 games scheduled for Wednesday night, so they will be forced to show the Bucks vs. the Pistons. I'm sure they would have rather shown any game but that.

Deputy Nutz
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM
The first two calls of the game were against the Bucks and hilarious. The fouling player was a good 4 ft away from the ballcarrier. The NBA is becoming the WWF.
The Bucks would have to score 15 more points just to win by two because of the preferencial treatment the star teams receive.

The NBA blows.

Rivers Rutherford
05-02-2006, 03:54 PM
The NBA most definitely does blow.

As for FSN, Milwaukee is a horseshit TV market that no one cares about and and all of the Milwaukee broadcasts get the worst satellite feeds, equipment, etc, available. Try watching a Bucks or Brewers game when its simultaneously being broadcast on say TBS (Braves game) or something else---the FSN will always be darker, grainier, and just plain suckier. That's just how it is.

SkinBasket
05-02-2006, 04:47 PM
As for FSN, Milwaukee is a horseshit TV market that no one cares about and and all of the Milwaukee broadcasts get the worst satellite feeds, equipment, etc, available. Try watching a Bucks or Brewers game when its simultaneously being broadcast on say TBS (Braves game) or something else---the FSN will always be darker, grainier, and just plain suckier. That's just how it is.

Well that hasn't changed. What pisses me off is that two seasons ago and last year there were AT LEAST 4-5 Brewers games in HD per month. Games @ PIT were ALWAYS broadcast in HD, as well as several other ballparks (Miller PArk broadcast several a month). Now we get one series every couple months? Antanosio spent all the money on the fancy LCD walls at the stadium and cut the broadcast budget I guess.