PDA

View Full Version : Joey Harrington...

packers11
08-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Anyone watching this ATL vs Bengals game... I know its preseason but it looks like Harrington is having some fun...

8/9 117 yards 2 tds...

A lot have been short little check down passes, but impressive for mr. Harrington...

I turned off the game though, I can't take all the dog fighting talk, I just want to watch football...

Its such an overplayed topic :beat:

HarveyWallbangers
08-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Is Joe Horn playing?

CaliforniaCheez
08-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Actually, the Fal CONS have a relatively easy first half of the season.

Joey could be looking like a hero early in the season.

He could have some forgetting about Michael Vick and his 31st passer rating last year among starters.

Racists like the NAACP won't like Joe Harrington's success.

Zool
08-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Harrington will have a good running game, a great TE and some average recievers. He might be OK.

They showed a stat lastnight. He's leading the league in dropped passes over his career with 11%.

Merlin
08-28-2007, 09:48 AM
The only thing the Falcons were missing on offense was a QB that could actually throw the ball. As long as Harrington isn't called upon to make Favre like throws, the Falcons will be just fine with him at QB. In Detroit he was often under a lot of pressure from the defense. I thought he did okay in Miami given that their offense consisted of Chris Chambers. He should do fine in Atlanta although Matt Schaub I think would have been a better choice at QB. But hindsight is always 20/20

swede
08-28-2007, 12:20 PM
They showed a stat lastnight. He's leading the league in dropped passes over his career with 11%.

Good thing he's not a receiver. jk

Colin Cowheard was going off about Harrington earlier in the day and thought that there would be no reason that a quarterback like Harrington couldn't do very well in any system with weapons and time to throw.

I'd hate Tank to think he's been right about Harrington all along.