PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the Impossible

SkinBasket
08-28-2007, 10:10 AM
But thought I would ask anyway...

Anyone know a contractor who does bath remodels, does a solid job, and does it for a fair price? I would also prefer someone who doesn't wander away half way through the job.

While I'm at it, I guess I may as well ask for a blue unicorn that shits gold nuggets too. Anyone seen something like that? Or a contractor?

SkinBasket
08-28-2007, 10:11 AM
I suppose if the unicorn craps cash, that would be acceptable too.

Scott Campbell
08-28-2007, 10:13 AM

Anyone know a contractor who does bath remodels, does a solid job, and does it for a fair price? I would also prefer someone who doesn't wander away half way through the job.

While I'm at it, I guess I may as well ask for a blue unicorn that shits gold nuggets too. Anyone seen something like that? Or a contractor?

Amazing how Lowe's and Home Depot have built billion dollar enterprises out of people like you who can't find blue unicorns, or reliable contractors. I gave up and am doing it myself.

Zool
08-28-2007, 10:16 AM
There's a rule in contrating.

Its called good, fast, cheap. You can always find 2 of the 3, but you will never find all 3.

SkinBasket
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Amazing how Lowe's and Home Depot have built billion dollar enterprises out of people like you who can't find blue unicorns, or reliable contractors. I gave up and am doing it myself.

I've considered it, but don't really have the time to get it done in under 4 months, and the idea of building my own shower pan seems like a very very bad idea.

Scott Campbell
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
There's a rule in contrating.

Its called good, fast, cheap. You can always find 2 of the 3, but you will never find all 3.

I'd settle for good and cheap.

MadtownPacker
08-28-2007, 11:35 AM
I know some guys over here but they might charge a lot to go to WI.

LL2
08-28-2007, 12:38 PM

Do they take pesos?

MJZiggy
08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
www.angieslist.com

Joemailman
08-28-2007, 05:37 PM

http://www.midnyteshadow.orcon.net.nz/adoptions/unicorns/lib-blueunicorn.gif

Not sure about the gold nuggets.

SkinBasket
08-28-2007, 08:07 PM

See, that's the thing. I want to be able to drive down to my local 7-11 and pick up 3 or 4 of those doods. What do you call them? I forget the word for them, but they're hard working fuckers who wait around for people to come pick them up, offer money for work, and they do it.

I love fucking Mexicans and to hell with anyone who wants to keep 'em out. Who else has pride in their work despite being paid a quarter of what some union-hack, lazy ass half-wit white 55 year old, "Ohhhh, I got a pain in my back," fucker would be paid?

Sorry for the abusive language, but what the fuck?

BallHawk
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Has the SkinBasket considered running for government office?

Deputy Nutz
08-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Has the skinbasket contacted his good friend mr. nutz for contracting advise? I think not. Maybe Skinbasket should ask Mr. Nutz what his father does for a living. There is some good advise for the skinbasket.

Although Nutz and father nutz are a bit busy at the moment and skinbasked might have to wait for his new Kohler toilet