PDA

View Full Version : "I'm Not Gay"

Harlan Huckleby
08-29-2007, 12:49 AM
SENATOR BUSTED IN AIRPORT SEX STING...

Craig was arrested at the airport on June 11, according to Roll Call, a Capitol Hill newspaper. According to police reports, Craig kept watching the undercover police officer through a crack in the bathroom stall, Roll Call reported. Craig then entered the next-door stall and placed his luggage against the opening under the stall door....

The report continued: "At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. ... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area."

The report said that Craig swiped his hand beneath the stall divider several times and that Karsnia showed his police identification under the stall.

Harlan Huckleby
08-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I just saw Senator Craig on TV. I didn't know what the story was about, just knew he had been arrested for some crime. Through trembling, angry lips he professes
"I'm Not Gay"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when is being gay a crime? And that wasn't the issue, really, he got caught looking for a little action in an airport bathroom.

This is great.

Kiwon
08-29-2007, 02:50 AM
:D :D I can't read this headline without thinking about Homer Simpson saying, "I'm not gay but I'll learn."

http://hemsidor.torget.se/users/b/bajs/Simp-Notgaylearn.wav

Kiwon
08-29-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't know if this guy is gay or not. The evidence is building that he is. But that isn't the issue. The issue is that he confessed to a crime - lewd conduct.

But after reading the police report, I don't know why he confessed. We're not talking George Michael here.

Read from the actual police report about what happened between 12:13 - 12:19 pm and you'll see that it doesn't take much to be arrested for lewd contact in Minnesota (except if you're a Minnesota Vikings player taking a cruise on "The Love Boat").

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0828071craig1.gif

LL2
08-29-2007, 08:52 AM
tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct.

Are officers trained to know this? That Senator was real stupid, but public figures do that from time to time.

packinpatland
08-29-2007, 09:44 AM
'Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet'

Now, that's the real crime. :wink:

Kiwon
08-29-2007, 10:09 AM
'Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet'

Now, that's the real crime. :wink:

What about people that NEVER wash their hands and then they share their fries with you at McDonald's. Gross!

Harlan Huckleby
08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
There is no end to the fun with this story.

I was able to see Craig's blue eyes as he looked into my stall.

It sounds like the officer is getting a little excited.

At 1215 hours the male in the stall to the left of me flushed the toilet and exited the stall. Craig entered the stall

Nothing like a fresh bowel movement to set a romantic atmosphere.

What we got here is an older man from a generation where being gay was about like being a child molestor. So he's sneaking around public bathrooms to get his rocks off. I hope he "admits" he's gay and comes out of this less miserable.

Harlan Huckleby
08-29-2007, 10:40 AM
What about people that NEVER wash their hands and then they share their fries with you at McDonald's. Gross!

You were wise to break-up with her, Kiwon. There are a lot of fish in the ocean.

Joemailman
08-29-2007, 10:46 AM
I don't know if this guy is gay or not. The evidence is building that he is. But that isn't the issue. The issue is that he confessed to a crime - lewd conduct.

But after reading the police report, I don't know why he confessed. We're not talking George Michael here.

Read from the actual police report about what happened between 12:13 - 12:19 pm and you'll see that it doesn't take much to be arrested for lewd contact in Minnesota (except if you're a Minnesota Vikings player taking a cruise on "The Love Boat").

I think he pleaded guilty to a lesser offense hoping that would keep it out of the press. Didn't work.

sooner6600
08-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Where is a senate page when one needs one?

Joemailman
08-29-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm finally starting to understand why Republicans were so offended by what Bill Clinton did. Clinton did it with a woman.

Freak Out
08-29-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm finally starting to understand why Republicans were so offended by what Bill Clinton did. Clinton did it with a woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :five: :five: :five:

So MSP has a popular bathroom for the traveling dirty old man? WTF is it with these people? I have no problem with anyone in Congress being gay but go get a hotel room or someplace private to get your freak on.

Kiwon
08-29-2007, 05:36 PM

You were wise to break-up with her, Kiwon. There are a lot of fish in the ocean.

:D

I should have said, "friends" that NEVER wash their hands..."

Scott Campbell
08-29-2007, 09:56 PM
I think he's probably gay. But I really don't care, and that's not a crime.

This seems pretty weak. I think the police in MN need to hold themselves to a little higher standard.

Joemailman
08-29-2007, 11:30 PM
I think there had been complaints about lewd behavior going on there, which is why the police were there. I do feel really sorry for the guy's wife. Not sure if he has children.

Harlan Huckleby
08-30-2007, 08:29 AM
When I heard the initial report, I thought the evidence was very sketchy. But then reading the full police report, it seems pretty clear what was going on. The cops can't put secret cameras in there, I'm not sure what else they could do. Walk around the mens room with sausages hanging out of their trousers to attract trouble makers?

As far as Mrs. Craig, I don't feel sorry for her. Everybody talked about the terrible humilation that Hilliary had to suffer when Bill got caught with his cigar in a compromising position. I think the spouses in these situations do just fine. It really is not so tragic.

BallHawk
08-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Not sure if he has children.

His wife and him have 3 kids from her previous marriage, but he has no kids of his own.

MJZiggy
08-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Not sure if he has children.

His wife and him have 3 kids from her previous marriage, but he has no kids of his own.

I wonder why.... :?

Harlan Huckleby
08-30-2007, 01:49 PM
I wonder why.... :?

There have been a couple Congressional page scandals. Back in the 1982 one, Craig made a strange, pre-emptive speech denying his involvement - before anybody accused him publicly. Within two years he got married.

I think (hope) that in the next generation, maybe this generation, gays are not going to have to sneak around bathrooms, or marry women to protect their careers, or don't-ask-don't-tell.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Craig has long been outed by gay advocacy groups.

Look, cruising bathrooms has long been modus operandi for a certain segment of the gay population. Remember, George Michael was busted in a public park bathroom. Anonymous sex is a long tradition in the gay community.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3534199&page=1

"Tapping of the foot is pretty standard for men who cruise in toilets," said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.

"They will usually go to the stall at the far end of the strip of toilets. They will see each other and usually decide to go someplace else. The vast majority have no interest in being seen. They may be meeting in public locations, but they will be as discreet as possible," Griffith said.

Tyrone wishes that heteros would jump on that train. Ladies, i feel confident the men are onboard with this. What is stopping you?

MJZiggy
08-30-2007, 04:44 PM

Look, cruising bathrooms has long been modus operandi for a certain segment of the gay population. Remember, George Michael was busted in a public park bathroom. Anonymous sex is a long tradition in the gay community.

"Tapping of the foot is pretty standard for men who cruise in toilets," said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.

"They will usually go to the stall at the far end of the strip of toilets. They will see each other and usually decide to go someplace else. The vast majority have no interest in being seen. They may be meeting in public locations, but they will be as discreet as possible," Griffith said.

Tyrone wishes that heteros would jump on that train. Ladies, i feel confident the men are onboard with this. What is stopping you?

We don't use the same bathrooms... 8-)

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2007, 06:49 PM

We don't use the same bathrooms... 8-)

I've seen you ladies in men's bathrooms when yours are crowded. Why can't you make another exception. :twisted:

I'd go into yours if invited. Ladies rooms are much nice anyway.

BallHawk
08-30-2007, 07:01 PM
said Keith Griffith, owner of Cruisingforsex.com, a Web site on which visitors post locations popular with men looking for anonymous sex.

Holy crap, people look to get some action at my favorite bookstore. :shock:

Harlan Huckleby
08-31-2007, 06:38 AM
This is a very sad story, but I think there's at least one lesson we can all take away: Don't tap your foot when defecating in a public restroom. (Well, unless you really mean it. ) Just to be safe, no iPods in the john.

LL2
08-31-2007, 08:38 AM
This is a very sad story, but I think there's at least one lesson we can all take away: Don't tap your foot when defecating in a public restroom. (Well, unless you really mean it. ) Just to be safe, no iPods in the john.

Yeah, I sure won't be doing the foot tap. I believe you should take your shit home though! Why would someone want to go to a horrible stinky bathroom to get their freak on? Aren't their websites for doing stuff discreet sex?

oregonpackfan
08-31-2007, 02:34 PM

Well put, Harlan. This is another lesson for living a safe life! :)