PDA

View Full Version : SI's Scouting Report On GB

Packnut
08-30-2007, 12:30 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/specials/preview/2007/scouting.report/packers.html

LL2
08-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Not a bad review, but they have the Pack going 6-10. I think they will be better than that. The key will be their record after the first 6 games. If they can survive that 3-3, then I think they can win 5 or 6 of the last 10 games.

retailguy
08-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Not a bad review, but they have the Pack going 6-10.

So did I. :shock: I'm a PROPHET! :P :roll: :wink:

LL2
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM

Really? What are the best stocks to own? Who will win the SB? I'd like to make a quick buck.

oregonpackfan
08-30-2007, 04:43 PM

Really? What are the best stocks to own? Who will win the SB? I'd like to make a quick buck.

Forget the financial stuff, Mr. Prophet. Tell us what is going to happen with the IMPORTANT things of life like:

Will Lindsay Lohan stay sober when she comes out of this latest rehab stay?
What is the sex of Nicole Ritchies out-of-wedlock baby?
Will Paris Hilton's latest fashion design's be a financial windfall?
Will Britney Spears find true love this fall?

Please let us know the answers to these crucial questions! :)

Fritz
08-30-2007, 05:00 PM

Forget the financial stuff, Mr. Prophet. Tell us what is going to happen with the IMPORTANT things of life like:

Will Lindsay Lohan stay sober when she comes out of this latest rehab stay? You're joking, right?
What is the sex of Nicole Ritchies out-of-wedlock baby? Girl. Very skinny girl.
Will Paris Hilton's latest fashion design's be a financial windfall? For her, yes. For everyone else, it will cause financial - and fashion - despair.
Will Britney Spears find true love this fall? She will think she has, but in fact it will be just another sick and unhealthy relationship, and will last only a month, tops.

Man, this is easy. What else?

Please let us know the answers to these crucial questions! :)[/b]