PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles have some issues. . . .

RashanGary
09-02-2007, 11:21 AM
http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?s=462707485561477bdf5b953493a21109&showtopic=25005

We have the RB concern but they have about a dozen concerns, none of which seem to have any answers. They are a pretty good team though, that's just the way teams are. They have issues to fight through. I just think we are better and have fewer.

BallHawk
09-02-2007, 11:26 AM
To win that game we need to play tough in the trenches and put their OL to the test. If it's as weak as they make it sound, McNabb could be spending a lot of time either on his back or forcing throws.

retailguy
09-02-2007, 03:12 PM
http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?s=462707485561477bdf5b953493a21109&showtopic=25005

We have the RB concern but they have about a dozen concerns, none of which seem to have any answers. They are a pretty good team though, that's just the way teams are. They have issues to fight through. I just think we are better and have fewer.

We've got a lot more issues than the OL. Yes, that's the biggest, but not the only one.

Good to hear the Eagles have issues, or at least the perception of issues.

RashanGary
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
It sounds like their Dline is in shambles too. They aren't very deep nor are they strong at the top. This could be a good game for our Oline to build some confidence if the Eagles get winded in the third quarter and we get our run game going. I can see the kool aid flowing through PR now :)

retailguy
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
It sounds like their Dline is in shambles too. They aren't very deep nor are they strong at the top. This could be a good game for our Oline to build some confidence if the Eagles get winded in the third quarter and we get our run game going.

If we don't have the run game going before the third quarter, we won't need it. Quite honestly, we'd better be running well by the 10 minute mark in quarter 2, or Favre is liable to start chucking it again.

RashanGary
09-02-2007, 03:18 PM
If we don't have the run game going before the third quarter, we won't need it. Quite honestly, we'd better be running well by the 10 minute mark in quarter 2, or Favre is liable to start chucking it again.

It's getting to be lip service, RG. It's a pretty exciting time for Packer football. I'm ready for next Sunday right now !!

retailguy
09-02-2007, 03:23 PM

It's getting to be lip service, RG. It's a pretty exciting time for Packer football. I'm ready for next Sunday right now !!

Lip service? Not sure what that's supposed to mean.... I'm not trying to be combative, I just simply disagree with you. We'll see when they step on the field I guess.

RashanGary
09-02-2007, 03:26 PM
I wasn't being combative either. I've just gone through it with you enough to where it's somewhat boring.

Here's to a great 2007 :glug:

retailguy
09-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I wasn't being combative either. I've just gone through it with you enough to where it's somewhat boring.

Here's to a great 2007 :glug: :alc:

RashanGary
09-02-2007, 03:37 PM
:alc: :alc: :alc: :pack: :pack: :alc: :alc: :alc:

Can you taste what I'm drowning in?

retailguy
09-02-2007, 03:39 PM
:alc: :alc: :alc: :pack: :pack: :alc: :alc: :alc:

Can you taste what I'm drowning in?

Nope. Not at all. :( I just keep looking forward to 2008.

BallHawk
09-02-2007, 04:03 PM

I don't see how that's "lip service." It's true what RG said. We've all seen it before, if we don't establish the run then Favre starts throwing into triple-coverage.