PDA

View Full Version : Wait...

MJZiggy
09-02-2007, 06:05 PM
So all the guys that didn't get picked up off waivers are now free agents? Anyone good still available?

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2007, 06:07 PM
if you need a fullback, you could do worse than William Henderson.

:oops: sorry for sidetracking your thread into a stale argument, the devel made me do it.

MJZiggy
09-02-2007, 06:11 PM
:oops: sorry for sidetracking your thread into a stale argument, the devel made me do it.

No I didn't.

Now who's available that was on waivers?

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Now who's available that was on waivers?

Mark Fitzgerald
Stitch Martin
Billy Crandall
Skeever "Crazy Legs" Ogglby
Justin Time
Mack Danife

MJZiggy
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Smart ass.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm just trying to cover for my own inadequacies.

To me, the list of guys on waivers is like sifting through somebody else's highschool yearbook.

And then, you get down to the guys who CLEARED waivers, or vets who weren't quickly signed by other teams, man that's the trash bin.

The only roster-worthy guys have to come through a trade, I should think.

Lurker64
09-02-2007, 07:07 PM
And then, you get down to the guys who CLEARED waivers, or vets who weren't quickly signed by other teams, man that's the trash bin.

I'm not entirely sure how this works, but don't teams that claim players off of waivers actually need to sign those players? Is it possible for a player to get claimed by, say, Arizona and just decide he doesn't want to play there, and eventually become a free agent?

What's the timeline for your waiver claims anyway, do teams have claimed players that they haven't signed that we wouldn't know about yet?

Rastak
09-02-2007, 07:15 PM

I'm not entirely sure how this works, but don't teams that claim players off of waivers actually need to sign those players? Is it possible for a player to get claimed by, say, Arizona and just decide he doesn't want to play there, and eventually become a free agent?

What's the timeline for your waiver claims anyway, do teams have claimed players that they haven't signed that we wouldn't know about yet?

Lurker, I think you inherit their contract.