PDA

View Full Version : Ted Thompson - Bird Killer

Brainerd
09-03-2007, 05:52 PM
From his press conference

...we knew we'd be doing other things today, so we felt this would make a little bit more sense, to kill two birds with one stone...

So not only is he a bird killer he's as cheap with his stones as he is with the salary cap.

BallHawk
09-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Is pray this is an attempt at sarcasm.

Harlan Huckleby
09-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Shutup Ballhawk, it's a funny enough joke. the bar is set pretty low around here, after all.

falco
09-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I hate everyone who either likes or dislikes Ted Thompson. The only good people around here are the neutral ones!

Joemailman
09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
I have no particular opinion on TT.

falco
09-03-2007, 06:18 PM
I have no particular opinion on TT.

That's why I'm glad you deliver my mail.

Partial
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
I hate everyone who either likes or dislikes Ted Thompson. The only good people around here are the neutral ones!

Or those who have accepted it for what it is and don't obsess about it one way or another. No reason to.

esoxx
09-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Fucking cheap ass bird killer!!!

the_idle_threat
09-04-2007, 06:37 AM
I thought he didn't have any stones.

PackerBlues
09-04-2007, 06:49 AM
The regular season is almost here, and I do not think that Teddy is going to be on our minds as much. With the only glaring problem being our run game, I have faith in Favre's arm and our recievers getting us through until our run game can catch up with the rest of the team. That is of coarse, with the help of the Defense that Ted put together for us. :whaa: Yeah, thats right, I said it, give credit where it is due, Thompson has built a Defense to be excited about.

At worst, I would expect a few people to bring up Green or Moss during the season, but I doubt that by the end of the year that we will be feeling to much envy for the Texans or the Patriots. This Packer team is on the rise. Perhaps a bit slower than some of us may wish, but I dont think anyone here will deny that they are heading in the right direction.

The Leaper
09-04-2007, 08:46 AM
I thought he didn't have any stones.

He did...until he started using them to kill birds.

Cheesehead Craig
09-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Was TT hunting out of season? What kind of birds were these? Did he go over his limit on this type of bird? Has PETA made a condemnation against TT for this act? Did he use a smooth river stone for better aerodynamics or did he go with a rough granite stone to do more damage? Was this just a random killing or did he plan it and used seeds to lure the birds in?

So many questions...

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 09:06 AM
You watch and learn when the Bird Killer takes down the Eagles with his revamped lineup. Gonna be blood everywhere. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.

cheesner
09-04-2007, 09:37 AM
You watch and learn when the Bird Killer takes down the Eagles with his revamped lineup. Gonna be blood everywhere. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.
Oooh, so it was a prophesy? I wonder if TT is planning on beating the Falcons later in the day?

swede
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Hang on.. I'm channeling a response from Ted...

"We took a look at that and felt like we were going to be okay. It is what it is, and at the end of the day I think we're going to be all right one way or the other."

Brainerd
09-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Was TT hunting out of season?
No. The regular season is upon us.

What kind of birds were these?

Philadelphia Eagles.

Did he go over his limit on this type of bird?

No. There is no limit on Philadelphia Eagles.

Has PETA made a condemnation against TT for this act?

Suprisingly no. Not even PETA cares about Philadelphia Eagles.

Did he use a smooth river stone for better aerodynamics or did he go with a rough granite stone to do more damage?

TT was a linebacker. Damage is his thing.

Was this just a random killing or did he plan it and used seeds to lure the birds in?

Not random. Lambeau Field. Sept. 9. All the Eagles will be there.

rpiotr01
09-04-2007, 07:30 PM

That doesn't sound very neutral to me...

CaliforniaCheez
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Killing two in the hand is easier than one in the bush.

oregonpackfan
09-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Who here is qualified to cast the first stone at TT? :)

Well, maybe Bretsky, but certainly not me! :)

Deputy Nutz
09-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Where the hell is Whiskey when you need him, all of these important questions about hunting and he is pounding his pud in his trailer.

the_idle_threat
09-05-2007, 04:47 AM
Where the hell is Whiskey when you need him, all of these important questions about hunting and he is pounding his pud in his trailer.

Well I guess we know where he is then ...

When the trailer home's a-rockin' don't come a knockin'.