PDA

View Full Version : Philly Team Report

vince
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/eagles/home.htm

Philadelphia Eagles

The Eagles' top offseason priority was improving a defense that didn't play very well last season, finishing 15th in yards allowed, 15th in points allowed and 26th in rushing yards allowed.
But on the eve of their season-opener against Green Bay, it still remains to be seen whether they have effectively done that.

They will open '07 with new starters at five different positions, including an entirely new linebacking corps. The Eagles traded for Pro Bowl linebacker Takeo Spikes in March, and will plug him in on the weak side. But there are question marks at the other two linebacker positions.

The Eagles gave strong-side linebacker Dhani Jones his long-overdue walking papers in May and have replaced him with second-year man Chris Gocong. But Gocong, a college defensive end, has never played a regular-season snap at linebacker, and still is feeling his way.

A little more surprising was the mid-August release of veteran middle linebacker Jeremiah Trotter. Trotter, a three-time Pro Bowler whose deteriorating knees had robbed him of his speed and range, will be replaced by second-year man Omar Gaither, who started seven games on the weak side as a rookie, but has never taken a regular-season snap in the middle.

Two other young defensive players under the gun are defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley and strong safety Sean Considine. Bunkley, the team's '06 No. 1 pick, was a bust as a rookie and seldom played. But the Eagles traded away starting defensive tackle Darwin Walker to get Spikes, and now Bunkley must produce. Defensive coordinator Jim Johnson has called the former Florida State player the key to the defense's success this season.

Considine replaced Michael Lewis seven games into last season. He did a better job than Lewis against the pass, but struggled against the run. He added weight in the offseason and is up to 210 pounds, but didn't play particularly well against either the run or the pass in the preseason.

Another defensive concern is left end Jevon Kearse. Kearse missed 14 games last season with torn ligaments in his knee and was invisible in the preseason. Johnson is counting on Kearse to be a double-digit sack pass-rusher this season, but he doesn't have the same speed off the edge that he had earlier in his career. The fact that he only weighs about 245 pounds doesn't help either.

"I think we'll be alright," coach Andy Reid said. "We should be alright. There are some things we need to get straightened out as far as alignments and things like that. We need to get those things tended to before we get to Green Bay. But we'll be OK."

There are far fewer concerns on the other side of the ball. Quarterback Donovan McNabb, who is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee, had a solid preseason. Wide receiver Kevin Curtis appears to be a solid tradeoff for Donte Stallworth, who signed with New England.

The only two offensive questions entering the season are the health of Pro Bowl right guard Shawn Andrews and tight end L.J. Smith. Andrews missed the entire preseason with a high ankle sprain. But Reid has said he'll be ready for the start of the season. Smith also has been sidelined most of the summer with a groin strain that may or may not be related to his spring surgery to repair a sports hernia.

COACHING: Andy Reid, 9th year, 9th with Eagles (88-54).

REMEMBERING: 2006 record: 10-6 (1st in NFC East); lost in divisional playoffs to New Orleans Saints, 27-24.

PREDICTING: 2007 regular-season record: 11-5 (1st in NFC East; lose in Super Bowl.

NOTES, QUOTES

—Andy Reid's 22-year-old son Britt, who already has pleaded guilty to simple assault, drug possession and a gun-felony charge stemming from a January road-rage incident, is in more trouble. After getting stopped for suspected DUI last week, police found more than 200 unidentified pills in his pockets and car. In addition, they also found a rolled-up $10 bill with white residue on it. No charges have been filed yet. But Britt, who had been free on $100,000 bail while awaiting sentencing on the original plea, had his bail revoked and was sent to jail. Reid's older son, 24-year-old Garrett, is awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to a DUI charge in which he ran a red light and crashed into another car while high on heroin in January.

—DE Jevon Kearse has not looked very impressive in training camp or the preseason. Kearse, who missed 14 games last season with torn ligaments in his knee, didn't have a tackle, sack or hurry in a full half of work against Pittsburgh in the Eagles' third preseason game. The edge-rushing speed that made him such a force earlier in his career seems to be gone. "I thought it was important he got in there and played (against the Steelers)," coach Andy Reid said. "He needed that to get his rhythm and timing down."

—RB Correll Buckhalter is hoping his knee problems finally are behind him. Buckhalter missed three of his first five NFL seasons with major knee injuries, but made it back last year and was a valuable contributor as Brian Westbrook's backup. He said his knees feel even better now and he hopes to get even more touches. Besides backing up Westbrook, he'll be used on kickoff returns. "It just felt better knowing that I came into camp without a limp, whereas last year I did because my (right) leg wasn't as strong as it is now," Buckhalter said. "This allowed me to come in and play football. I knocked the rust off and now I'm ready to perform."

BY THE NUMBERS: 200 — The Eagles gave up 200 or more rushing yards in five of their last 11 games in '06.

QUOTE TO NOTE: "He has things to work on. But I think he's coming out of the preseason feeling confident in his leg, and knowing that he can go out there and play. And when you're coming off a serious injury. I think that's very important." — Coach Andy Reid on quarterback Donovan McNabb's recovery from a torn ACL

STRATEGY AND PERSONNEL

NOTABLE MOVES: Signed DT Kimo von Oelhoffen. P Dirk Johnson, WR Jeremy Bloom released. S Will Demps (dislocated elbow) placed on injured reserve. S/KR J.R. Reed assigned on waivers from Giants, LB Pago Togafau from Cardinals.

PLAYER TO WATCH: LB Stewart Bradley — Bradley, the Eagles' '07 third-round pick, is running No. 2 on the strong side to starter Chris Gocong and also is getting reps at middle linebacker. The 6-3, 254-pounder out of Nebraska is a stud and could be starting by midseason.

DRAFT PICKS TO STICK

Rd. 2/36, QB Kevin Kolb, Houston — Kolb presumably is the Eagles' quarterback of the future. But he'll likely spend at least the next two years behind starter Donovan McNabb and backup A.J. Feeley.

Rd. 2/57, DE Victor Abiamiri, Notre Dame — A solid end who already might be the team's best outside run-stuffer. He's pushing for a spot in the Eagles' four-man end rotation.

Rd. 3/87, LB Stewart Bradley, Nebraska — Bradley has been getting work both on the strong side and in the middle and could be a starter by mid-season.

Rd. 3/90, RB Tony Hunt, Penn State — The 233-pounder will be used in short-yardage and goal-line situations as a rookie.

Rd. 5/162, TE Brent Celek, Cincinnati — L.J. Smith's groin injury allowed Celek to get a lot of preseason reps and Celek made the most of them. He'll likely be the team's No. 3 TE behind Smith and Matt Schobel.

UNIT-BY-UNIT ANALYSIS

QUARTERBACK: Starter — Donovan McNabb. Backups — A.J. Feeley, Kevin Kolb.

McNabb, 30, has gotten hurt three of the last five seasons, which precipitated the drafting of Kolb in April. But McNabb will remain the starter as long as he stays healthy and productive. He was having one of the best years of his career last year before tearing his ACL in mid-November. The knee has not given him any problems this summer. Feeley will replace departed Jeff Garcia as McNabb's backup.

RUNNING BACKS: Starters — Brian Westbrook, Thomas Tapeh (FB). Backups — Correll Buckhalter, Tony Hunt.

Westbrook is one of the league's most versatile running backs. The only question mark about him has been durability. But he held up fine last year on his way to a career-high 322 touches and 1,900-plus rushing and receiving yards. Hunt, the team's 233-pound third-round pick, could be a significant addition. They'll use him in short-yardage and goal-line situations.

TIGHT END/H-BACK: Starter — L.J. Smith. Backups — Matt Schobel, Brent Celek.

Smith is one of the league's better pass-catching tight ends. He often is flexed out wide to take advantage of mismatches against linebackers and safeties. But he was sidelined most of the summer by a groin strain that came right after surgery to repair a sports hernia. It remains to be seen whether he'll be able to stay healthy the whole season. Schobel doesn't have Smith's speed, but is a competent receiver.

WIDE RECEIVERS: Starters — Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis. Backups — Jason Avant, Hank Baskett, Greg Lewis.

Brown is an excellent yards-after-the-catch receiver who averaged 17.7 yards per reception last year and had eight touchdowns. Curtis should offset the loss of Donte Stallworth. Avant, a strong receiver with excellent hands, beat out Baskett for the No. 3 job.

OFFENSIVE LINE: Starters — LT William Thomas, LG Todd Herremans, C Jamaal Jackson, RG Shawn Andrews, RT Jon Runyan. Backups — Winston Justice, Scott Young, Max Jean-Gilles, Pat McCoy, Nick Cole.

This unit was a big reason the Eagles finished second in the league in total offense last year. They gave up just 28 sacks, which were the fewest by an Eagles team in a quarter-century. Thomas and Runyan are dependable thirty-something war horses. Andrews, who missed the entire preseason with a high ankle sprain, is one of the best young interior linemen in the game. They also have excellent depth.

DEFENSIVE LINE: Starters — LE Jevon Kearse, LT Mike Patterson, RT Brodrick Bunkley, RE Trent Cole. Backups — Darren Howard, Juqua Thomas, Victor Abiamiri, Montae Raegor, LaJuan Ramsey, Kimo von Oelhoffen.

Bunkley, the team's '06 No. 1 pick, was a bust as a rookie and seldom got on the field. But the Eagles have high hopes for him this season. If he can be a disruptive influence inside, it will have a ripple effect on the rest of the defense. Kearse is coming off a knee injury that sidelined him for 14 games last season and struggled in the preseason. High-motor Cole has replaced Howard as the starter on the right side, but Jim Johnson will rotate four guys both inside and outside. This unit needs to be able to get pressure on the quarterback without constant help from the blitz.

LINEBACKER: Starters — SLB Chris Gocong, MLB Omar Gaither, WLB Takeo Spikes. Backups — Stewart Bradley, Matt McCoy.

The Eagles acquired former Pro Bowler Spikes in an offseason trade and are hopeful he'll improve a unit that didn't play very well in '06. Gaither, who started seven games at WILL as a rookie, is moving inside where he'll try to fill the big shoes of Jeremiah Trotter, who was released in mid-August. The key to this unit will be Gocong, a college defensive end who is trying to make the transition to SAM 'backer. If he struggles, Bradley, a 6-3, 254-pound rookie who can play inside or outside, is waiting in the wings.

DEFENSIVE BACKS: Starters — LCB Lito Sheppard, RCB Sheldon Brown, FS Brian Dawkins, SS Sean Considine. Backups — Joselio Hanson, Quintin Mikell, William James, Nick Graham.

Sheppard and Brown begin their fourth season as the Eagles' starting corners. Both are under 5-10, which occasionally puts them at a disadvantage against taller wideouts. James and Hanson give them excellent coverage depth. Safety is another matter. Dawkins turns 34 in October and was bothered by Achilles tendonitis much of the summer. The jury still is out on Considine, who needs to play the run better than he did last year. Mikell is the team's best special-teamer, but not an every down player.

SPECIAL TEAMS: PK David Akers, P Sav Rocca, LS Jon Dorenbos, PR J.R. Reed, KR Correll Buckhalter.

Rocca won the punting job from Dirk Johnson. Rocca, a former Australian Rules football player, has a strong leg. The only question is his consistency, but he has averaged 47.2 yards per punt in the preseason. Akers is one of the league's top three kickers but will have a new holder after the release of Johnson.

vince
09-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Philly has some question marks on the D-line. Could this be just what the doctor ordered for our ailing running game?

The defense appears to have question marks everywhere...

Could their small corners mean a quick start to the season for the physicality of James Jones?

Fritz
09-03-2007, 06:27 PM
At the risk of jinxing the team, this doesn't seem like quite the same Philly team that gave the Pack fits the past few years...I'm thinking it will be a tight game. But I think the Pack can win.

falco
09-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Kevin Kolb looks like a bright spot for the Eagles future. I saw him engineer two drives in the fourth quarter of one of the preseason games. One ended with a fumble, another with a dropped pass in the endzone on fourth down, but he looked sharp on both drives.

Him8123
09-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I dont understand how this team has question marks everywhere, losing a couple vets on D, and Mcnabb returning to his 2nd straight recovery season from injuries, no big threat recievers only a great running back and tight end who is banged up and they are still predicted to go 11-5 and to the superbowl at that. what a bunch of bullshit

vince
09-03-2007, 06:52 PM
At the risk of jinxing the team, this doesn't seem like quite the same Philly team that gave the Pack fits the past few years...I'm thinking it will be a tight game. But I think the Pack can win.
Being Week 1, there are questions everywhere to be answered, but the more I look at this game, the more I like how the Pack matches up with them.

1. Contain McNabb - coming off season ending injury, he says he's not yet 100%. Can Barnett keep his running in check?
2. Contain Westbrook - I think the speed of Hawk and Barnett, along with the athleticism of Collins and Bigby, can neutralize Westbrook.
3. Their receivers, Reggie Brown and Kevin Curtis can be slowed.

I don't see the Eagles lighting this D up.

On O, we need to COMMIT to the run and it will get better as the game wears on. When the defense wears down from getting chopped, it will come, but it may very well be slow going early on.

I think the Pack will score enough points to get the job done.

RashanGary
09-03-2007, 07:15 PM
KILL MCNABB

Force him to push the limit on that surgically repaired knee. I'd love to see them hurt McNabb and make him affraid early. IF they get after McNabb, I don't think the Eagles can score.

Win on ST's

On offense, mix it up take what is being given and at the end of the game when they are worn out and run down, punch it down their throat and win the game.

DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER!! All this offense (Favre) has to do is not screw up and we should win this game.

falco
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM
DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER!! All this offense (Favre) has to do is not screw up and we should win this game.

They also will need to score some points, unless the defense has to do that for them too.

Him8123
09-03-2007, 08:04 PM
I can`t stand Mcnabb either. I haven`t liked him since he butted in Favre`s business when the whole Walker thing went down. Plus he`s cocky, annoying and his soup commercials suck and his mom is a fat whore, only she can satisfy a whole team

Scott Campbell
09-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Plus he`s cocky, annoying and his soup commercials suck and his mom is a fat whore, only she can satisfy a whole team

I appreciate the venom, but save some for the Bears.

MJZiggy
09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I bet he has a special reserve for them... :satan:

Partial
09-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Mine was better. Look at mine.

KYPack
09-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Whoa!

Sounds like we outta see if some of these posters can play.

These lads are all revved up.

Philly's D has always relied on that strong front 4 applying heat and blitzing off their push. If we can get Kearse and Brodrick Bunkley blocked, maybe we can throw on 'em and set up the run that way.

These young RB's have gotta do their pick-ups. If they don't, Brett will get a lot of pressure and get hammered.

vince
09-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Mine was better. Look at mine.
At first, I didn't know what you were referring to here... I didn't see a thread about your article... Did I miss it? Here it is for everyone who, like me, usually goes directly to the forum.... Great article by the way! You obviously put a lot of effort into it.

http://packerrats.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=1

Flying with the Eagles
Written by Partial
Thursday, 30 August 2007

Last year, the Eagles were a pretty darn good team. Offensively, few could rival them. And in the first game of the 2007 season, will the Green Bay Packers be able to handle them?

At quarterback, they have one of the best in the business in Donovan McNabb. That is all that needs to be said about him. I expect him to be about 80 percent healthy week one after tearing an ACL less than ten months ago. He has also had season ending injuries in three of the last five years. Behind him is second round pick Kevin Kolb out of Houston. I like this kid for I think he has a good enough arm and good pocket presence but it will take time to go from a small program like Houston to a full-speed NFL game. This pick created some tension in the locker room as Donovan McNabb did not like the writing on the wall seeing his heir apparent picked up early in the draft instead of a player who can help him win now. Seems kind of like 2005 in Packer land.

1. Newly acquired wideout Kevin Curtis is not a number one receiver and not nearly as complete a player or polished a deep threat as Dante Stallworth (now with New England).

2. Donovan McNabb is in the process of recovering from his aforementioned injury. Will he be totally recovered and the super-duper-star the Packers are accustomed to playing?

Their receivers are just good enough to win with. Reggie Brown is a good player but he is not a true #1 receiver and wouldn't be in that position for many teams in the league. That said, he has improved tremendously from his rookie campaign two years ago, so we'll see how he turns out. I am skeptical, though. They have Kevin Curtis from the Rams as their 1B receiver, He was the Rams’ third receiver and homerun threat last year because he has incredible speed. I don't think he'll be nearly as effective in this role in Philly because they even though they play on artificial turf at Lincoln Financial Field, they do not play on the fast, track-like turf that St. Louis uses in the Edward Jones Dome. Also, without having two future-hall-of-famers drawing the defense’s attention he won't see as many single teams and will be playing against better corners on the line. Can he beat a jam? Time will tell, but I don't like him much as a player and don't think he will fill this role very well. For the third wideout spot, Hank Baskett and Jason Avant are battling it out. I think in time both of these guys will be solid number 2 receivers, so this is a good situation for the Eagles. Overall, their receiving corps is good enough to complement a strong running game but they don't have a big-play guy who can create yards and require a constant double or triple team to open up the running game.

At tight end, the Eagles are solid with starter L.J. Smith. He is the type of receiver who can stretch the field and could cause havoc for the Packers’ safeties and linebackers. He has good speed and is powerful enough to break tackles and block decently. Matt Schobel is a solid back-up. They are in the top 5-6 teams at this position in the league.

The offensive line is pretty solid but unspectacular. They don't have any Pro Bowlers or stars but work well as a unit. Andy Reid is a firm believer in keeping both of his trenches solid and consistently does a good job of this. Jon Runyan is a good player but I think he is overrated. He is going to have a tough time with the combination of speed and power that Aaron Kampman brings.

The Eagles’ have one of the most exciting running backs in the league in Brian Westbrook. Behind him it is a pretty ugly picture not much different from the Packers’ running backs. Westbrook has never played a full season in the NFL in my opinion due to his size. He is just too small to take 20 carries a game. When he has the ball, though, he is electric. Like Reggie Bush or Marshall Faulk, he is quick as a cat and better at avoiding tackles than breaking them using power. Like those other runners, he is also a great receiving threat out of the backfield. As far as runners go, he is probably the best receiver in the league out of the backfield. He is a scary player that the Packers should treat like they treated Michael Vick two years ago. Shadow him every single play and keep a fast linebacker like Nick Barnett in his face, shoving him around at the line of scrimmage whenever they bring him out of the backfield into the slot. Backing up Westbrook is Tony Hunt, a third round choice out of Penn State who has excellent vision and balance and fits the bill of the perfect zone runner. A lot of scouts also labeled him as the surprise of the draft and expected him to be a big-time steal when all was said and done.

The Defense

On the defensive line, they have an aging Javon Kearse on one side who is not very good against the run nor half the player he once was. He can still beat a tackle and chase down a quarterback for a big loss though if they're not careful. On the other side, to my surprise, they are starting a guy named Trent Cole, a third year player out of Cincinnati who, to be very honest, I don’t really know more about. Finally, as a third defensive end, they have Darren Howard, a guy I would have liked to have seen in Green Bay. He is not starting and is being paid the big bucks so it will be interesting to see how that plays out for final cut down. He is getting paid far too much to be a situational player and substitute. It will be interesting to see when Victor Abiamiri gets to play, because he is currently listed fifth on the depth chart but is their best run defender by far. He is a guy that I wanted the Packers to draft, and I could see him starting over Kearse as early as next year. He's a good player off the bench.

Up the middle, the Eagles traded Darwin Walker, their best interior defender last year. This guy was very solid and is being replaced by last year’s first round pick Brodrick Bunkley. Last year, Bunkley was an underachiever and angered the coaching staff, landing in their doghouse. He was strong as an ox at the combine like Green Bay’s Justin Harrell, but he didn't play with leverage and did not see the field much as a rookie. This year, the coaches are pretty happy with how he has improved his game and he is ready to take the next step. To his left, Mike Patterson is starting. Patterson was a second round pick a few years back, and has always been a pretty decent player. With that said, this is a line that the Packer running attack should average 4 yards per carry against when all is said and done.

As for the linebacking corps, Philadelphia let their lone Pro Bowler, Jeremiah Trotter go last year. While I agree it was the right move because he did not deserve to make the Pro Bowl roster by any stretch of the imagination, they do not have a very good linebacking corps. This off season they acquired Takeo Spikes from Buffalo, an often-injured linebacker who is a hard hitter and a solid player at all three positions. Before he tore his Achilles two years ago, he was a very effective Pro Bowl-level player. Philadelphia will use him as their weak-side linebacker. Personally, I think this is a mistake and they should be using him in the middle. He will be a solid player that is unspectacular due to losing speed from age and injury. In the middle, they are starting Omar Gaither who played outside last year. His emergence in camp and his productivity on the inside made the decision to release Trotter that much easier. Gaither has good range but is not as instinctive or as strong a tackler as Trotter. Gaither is a smaller linebacker at 235 lbs. and will be a three-down player for the Eagles this year, something that Trotter was never very effective as. On the strong side, the Eagles are essentially pulling a Green Bay last year and starting a converted defensive end who has never played the position. Chris Gocong is a converted end who was injured last year and missed the entire season. Now in his sophomore season he was essentially handed the starting job and told not to screw it up. In preseason and camp, he hasn't been impressive. The coaches insist they like his potential and think he'll be a decent player. So far he has shown to ability to be a good blitzer and pass rusher and they have minimized his coverage assignments. The only two defensive starters that are playing in the fourth preseason games are Gocong and Gaither, so that tells you something. The Eagles want to get them as ready as can be and get them as many snaps as they can. To me, this seems like a position Packers Offensive Coordinator Joe Philbin should exploit in week one like the Bears did to the Packers last year.

At safety, the Eagles have the aging but steady Brian Dawkins. He is a true professional, a headhunter, and a very good player. He is completely solid and is always one of the better safeties in the league. Starting opposite him at strong safety, right now is Sean Considine. Last year he replaced Michael Lewis as the starter because they did not like Lewis' lack of range and poor play in coverage. I think Considine is the exact opposite player of Lewis. He is small, a soft hitter who is afraid to tackle hard, misses a lot of tackles, and right now has looked anything but dependable. Right now, the position is unsettled and there is a very strong chance that backup Quintin Mikell will take his spot before the end of the season.

Philly has two good cornerbacks. Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown are both good players with some Pro Bowl experience between them. They're also still young and good at man-to-man coverage and solid blitzers. They're not quite as good as Al Harris and Charles Woodson, but they're the next step down. They're very, very good and Brett Favre had better watch where he is throwing the ball when Philly blitzes rather than give up a big play. As for their nickel back, they're in a good position because William James (formerly Will Peterson of the New York Giants) looks very competent and could start for a lot of teams in the league. Last year he returned to the league after retiring for over a year. He is still young, and one of the better nickel backs in the league.

As for specialists, David Akers is one of the best in the business at kicking clutch field goals. Their punter, Dirk Johnson, is solid and in a contract year. I think he'll continue to be a good player as well.

Last year, they ranked as such:
Overall Offense - 2nd (381.4)
Rushing Offense - 11th (124.0)
Passing Offense - 3rd (257.4)

Overall Defense - 15th (328.1)
Rushing Defense - 26th (136.4)
Passing Defense - 9th (191.7)

Statistically they were pretty solid.

So there you have it. That’s what I think of the Eagles. What do you think? Go to the RatChat and discuss it

Rastak
09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
his soup commercials suck and his mom is a fat whore, only she can satisfy a whole team

Does anyone ever call you an asshole by chance. Fucked up thing to say dude. Does anyone call your mother fat whore? Even if it were acurate, is it necessary? It's a god damn game dude. Gather some perspective.

Harlan Huckleby
09-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Note to self: never insult Rastak's mother.

Rastak
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Note to self: never insult Rastak's mother.

Also note posting hate filled bullshit about players families is pretty fucking low.

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:03 PM
whatever rastak i could care less. you really put me in my place

Rastak
09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
i could care less.

NO, really, I never would have guessed. :roll:

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:08 PM
you know what rastak everyone has written hateful crap about mcnabb on this thread the other one where he speaks about facing the pack and you only call me out??

BallHawk
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
you know what rastak everyone has written hateful crap about mcnabb on this thread the other one where he speaks about facing the pack and you only call me out??

Not to throw any gasoline on the fire, but nobody else called McNabb's mom a whore.

Rastak
09-05-2007, 08:16 PM

You called his mother fat whore.....can't you see the distinction? Look, I ain't gonna continue to rag on ya, and I know you don't care either way.

Show me where someone else dragged the guys family into it?

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:19 PM
relax it`s a little fun shittalking here. Sorry I`m not as high and moral as you. I enjoy making fun of people. I could care less if ya rag on me. I dont know you and you dont know me so what the hell difference does it make?

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
well I guess I`m the only one who will make fun of her fat ugly whore of a face Id like to puke on. HA

Rastak
09-05-2007, 08:22 PM
well I guess I`m the only one who will make fun of her fat ugly whore of a face Id like to puke on. HA

How old are you out of curiosity?

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:23 PM
27 who made u the pope

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:25 PM
u know what, I never made one comment to you or about you. I could see if I said something about you or your mom, or your friends mom. But I made a comment about someone none of us knows, I presume. So if you got offended I`m sorry but u can f off if u got a problem with me.

BallHawk
09-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Ya know, Mad, that Rat Trap must be getting rusty. Maybe you need to let her rip. :wink:

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:28 PM
yea kick me out cause i was having a little fun crap talking for the seaon and someone wants to start something with me

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
everyone else has talked shit in here before all in fun and noone else got all bent out of shape.

Rastak
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
yea kick me out cause i was having a little fun crap talking for the seaon and someone wants to start something with me

Dude, is that how you have fun?

That's pretty damn sad.

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:30 PM
oh yea whoa hoa is me. I was beating as a kid and this is how i release my anger

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:31 PM
you know what Im tired of talking and carrying this on with you. I`ll make you happy, I wont talk to you and you wont talk to me

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:33 PM
In all serious, just having fun, I apologize to anyone I offended, especially you rastak. I`ll admit I might go over the line. Just a little ancy and wanted to trash talk a little as all football fans do at least the ones I know. So I apologize my bad, didnt mean to upset anyone.

BallHawk
09-05-2007, 08:40 PM
And we all walk off happily into the sunset. :D

Glad that didn't turn into a PP42.

Kumbaya, everybody. Kumbaya :D

packers11
09-05-2007, 08:40 PM
you both need to relax...

Its just a couple of words, people get worked up over such simple things...

But back to the topic...

DOWN WITH MCNABB!!!

Him8123
09-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Ive heard people say mcnabb sucks, hes a pussy yadda yadda yadda , I think its fun, most of us here are packer fans I thought that kinda stick together and take on other teams and their fans, and shit talk about them. I guess noone likes my comments.

Rastak
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
In all serious, just having fun, I apologize to anyone I offended, especially you rastak. I`ll admit I might go over the line. Just a little ancy and wanted to trash talk a little as all football fans do at least the ones I know. So I apologize my bad, didnt mean to upset anyone.

Fair enough. Back to actual football talk.

Harlan Huckleby
09-05-2007, 08:52 PM
The lady in the soup commercial is not McNabb's mom, she's an actress.

But she is SOMEBODY's mother.

esoxx
09-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I was beating as a kid

Hell, I was beating as a kid too. Probably started around 13 or so. It turned into a lifelong, ummm, form of occasional recreation. :oops: :twisted: