PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi

packinpatland
09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
For some reason I thought she was smarter than this.

Goldberg defends Vick in `View' debut
Today at 11:34 am

So much for the sedate alternative to Rosie O'Donnell on "The View."

Whoopi Goldberg used her first day on the daytime chat show Tuesday to defend football star Michael Vick in his dogfighting case.

Goldberg said that "from where he comes from" in the South, dogfighting isn't that unusual.

"It's like cockfighting in Puerto Rico," she said. "There are certain things that are indicative to certain parts of the country."

The Atlanta Falcons quarterback pleaded guilty to federal dogfighting charges last week, admitting that he provided money for a dogfighting ring that operated on his Virginia property and helped kill six or eight pit bulls. Vick grew up in Newport News, Va.

Goldberg was selected by series creator Barbara Walters to replace O'Donnell, whose stormy tenure on the ABC program lasted less than a year.

In the Vick discussion, Goldberg served notice that she won't shy away from controversy.

Co-host Joy Behar looked horrified at Goldberg.

"How about dog torture and dog murdering?" Behar asked.

For many people, dogs are sport, Goldberg replied, and it appeared it took awhile for Vick to realize that he was up against serious charges.

"I just thought it was interesting, because it seemed like a light went off in his head when he realized this was something that the entire country didn't appreciate," she said.

Vick has been suspended indefinitely by the National Football League and will be sentenced on the dogfighting charges in December. He apologized and asked for forgiveness upon entering his plea in federal court last week.

BallHawk
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Can they get someone normal on the view? Somebody that doesn't say things just for the attention?

Scott Campbell
09-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Can they get someone normal on the view? Somebody that doesn't say things just for the attention?

You watch The View? Ewww.

oregonpackfan
09-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I think it is very unfortunate how the race card has been played in the Michaelf Vick case. A number of African-Americans have rushed to Vick's defense with the accusation that if Vick were white, there would be minimal publicity about the case.

What he did, the dog-fighting, the torture, the financing of the money for the gambling on the dog-fighting were just plain wrong--regardless of Vick's race and/or color.

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 05:39 PM
I think what she said is probably 100% correct.

If you are a person that sees things in Black & White, then you can view this as "defending Vick", which make Goldberg pretty disgusting.

I see it as bringing out the shades of grey. Just because you try and see the picture in detail does not mean you excuse Vick.

MJZiggy
09-04-2007, 05:39 PM
I think it is very unfortunate how the race card has been played in the Michaelf Vick case. A number of African-Americans have rushed to Vick's defense with the accusation that if Vick were white, there would be minimal publicity about the case.

What he did, the dog-fighting, the torture, the financing of the money for the gambling on the dog-fighting were just plain wrong--regardless of Vick's race and/or color.

Sooooo....if Peyton Manning did the exact same thing there wouldn't be headlines????? Oh puh-LEEEEZE!!!

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 05:41 PM
A number of African-Americans have rushed to Vick's defense with the accusation that if Vick were white, there would be minimal publicity about the case .

I haven't head this at all. It is bound to happen some, tho.

Deputy Nutz
09-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I guess Virgina is considered the South, but then I guess in her "View" It is ok to break the law in the South, because it is sort of like Puerto Rico. Makes sense.

GBRulz
09-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Isn't Whoopi Goldberg a long-time vegetarian and PETA supporter?

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Isn't Whoopi Goldberg a long-time vegetarian and PETA supporter?

yes, which should give you pause.

I really don't think she is trying to excuse Vick's behavior.

GBRulz
09-04-2007, 07:13 PM
I have to agree with you there. She simply said it's more common in the South, she didn't say because it was common, that it was ok. At least that is how I take it when I read the statement above.

I can see why people automatically get upset when they read the article though because the MEDIA puts the spin on it that she's defending Vick.

MadtownPacker
09-04-2007, 07:44 PM
I think what she said is probably 100% correct.

If you are a person that sees things in Black & White, then you can view this as "defending Vick", which make Goldberg pretty disgusting.

I see it as bringing out the shades of grey. Just because you try and see the picture in detail does not mean you excuse Vick.Girly-boy has it right, for once. I will have to see of clip of how she said what she said but it's true that it is a way of life with some cultures.

Im curious, have any of you ever seen a dog fight? I aint talking about Fido getting out of his yard and fighting with some Alpha dog over a female dog. I mean a fight where it is set up by humans?

I have seen a few and while it wasn't my kinda party it is a world that exist and is alive and well.I think that is what JumpinJack Flash meant. The only reason vick got popped is because big money was involved but many of the fights I saw where mostly for bragging rights.

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 07:56 PM
girly-boy :lol:

you DO still care!

Kiwon
09-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Abortion rant: Read at your own risk. :oops:

Well, Whoopi (real name: Caryn Elaine Johnson) besides being a real looker, is a first class, anti-American, pro-abortion idiot. She went to a pro-abortion rally, holds up a coat hanger and says, "We are never going to return to these days!" Yes, a very substantive discussion of the issue and exactly what pro-life supporters are advocating (You see, when you have no logical defense then resort to demonizing your opponents).

In her cultural orientation (of liberal activists) anything less than "the right" to kill children carte blanch infringes on a woman's freedom. Apparently she regards the torture and killing of animals in the same regard as she does the killing of the most innocent of children - she doesn't care.

One last thing..... Virginia is not "the Deep South." Talk about ignorance and bigotry. Very surprising, coming from the "tolerant" crowd - not!

(Rant over) :oops:

MadtownPacker
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Soooo your saying Whoopi thinks its OK for dogs to have abortions? :?:

Kiwon
09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Soooo your saying Whoopi thinks its OK for dogs to have abortions? :?:

What's I saying is that having your hair in corn-rows for 30 years affects your brain. She doesn't care about dogs or people.

MadtownPacker
09-04-2007, 09:01 PM
She doesn't care about dogs or people.I bet a large part of the world's population feels that way too. For all we know you got some of those big killer roosters called "a-seals?" and fight them on Sundays. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2007, 09:47 PM
She went to a pro-abortion rally, holds up a coat hanger and says, "We are never going to return to these days!" Yes, a very substantive discussion of the issue and exactly what pro-life supporters are advocating

All the pro-lifers I know would like to make abortion illegal.

The coat hangar is, of course, a symbol of the days when women had illegal abortions.

I'm a little unclear why you object to her use of this symbol. Do you think that if abortion were made illegal that woman would not resort to bootleg abortions?
Are you saying that some pro-lifers actually don't want to make abortion illegal?
Or do you think Whoopi implies that pro-lifers take pleasure in women shoving hangers up their nether regions?

Not arguing with you, just interviewing you for my permanet records.

falco
09-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Abortion rant: Read at your own risk. :oops:

Well, Whoopi (real name: Caryn Elaine Johnson) besides being a real looker, is a first class, anti-American, pro-abortion idiot. She went to a pro-abortion rally, holds up a coat hanger and says, "We are never going to return to these days!" Yes, a very substantive discussion of the issue and exactly what pro-life supporters are advocating (You see, when you have no logical defense then resort to demonizing your opponents).

I like how Kiwon starts his rant by arguing that Whoopi isn't her real name and that she's ugly. That my friend is what I call a "substantive discussion of the issue".

Demonizing your opponents? Thats certainly a level YOU would never stoop to.

Deputy Nutz
09-04-2007, 11:25 PM
This is copyrighted so you all can't steal it, I haven't worked up the stones to actually do this yet, or maybe I haven't hit rock bottom yet where civilization finally gets the best of me. When I was in my late high school years at a catholic high school not to be mentioned in this article I came up with an idea. Lets just leave it at an idea.

Here goes, I was getting the pro-life hanger shoved down my throat at the good old catholic school, telling me how abortion is wrong and this and that. One teacher showed me this video of a bunch of aborted fetuses in a dumpster. I may have made a statement about racoons eating well tonight and I got sent to the priest to have my balls examined, weird.

Anyways, my buddy and I decided that Tom Green was pretty neat the way he pissed people off so the idea came.

We would search out a pro life rally at a local or far way abortion clinic, or as my religion teacher told us, Planned Parenthood Centers, and we would then hold a protest of our own.

Across the street from the clinic we would set up a table, and put a nice tablecloth over it and then we would hang out our own shingle announcing yourselves as competition to the neighboring abortion clinic. On the table we would lay an assorted array of different size and color wire coat hangers and then loudly announce that we had a Grand Opening special on do it yourself abortion kits, and also a discounted rate on assisted abortions.

I think we might get fucking steamrolled by the pro lifers and all, but we would get it on film so we could be charged with inciting a riot and such.

Anyways, I also decided to print my own abortion cards for that emotional and uncomfortable time when words justs don't seem right.

Now I just opened myself up to some of you and I expect respectful and dignified posts in return. I never acted on my "idea", so one, don't think I am a sicko, and two don't steal it.

Kiwon
09-05-2007, 02:05 AM
http://www.babysfirstimages.com/images/photography/KIMBALL_comparison.JPG

http://www.babysfirstimages.com/images/3D_images/Keaton_Picture_2.jpg

Why is it legal to kill one baby but not legal to kill it the other?

Why doesn't Planned Parenthood want expectant mothers to see ultrasounds of their babies?

India estimates that its missing 10 million girls from its population over the course of 20 years.
The government of China goes into villages and forces women into abortions and sterilizations. They tout their "One-child" policy as a responsible position given the threat of Global Warming. There is one province in China where there are 130 males born for every 100 females born.
Korea has the lowest birth rate in the industrialized world. Ultrasounds are restricted. Do you know why? Because female babies are likely to be aborted. Technicians are forbidden to tell the parents the sex of the child but they do anyway if asked in violation of the law.

Bottom line: If you advocate abortion on demand, then live with the reality that it is commonly used as a means of sex-selection and most people in the world rather have sons than daughters. It reinforces the notion that women are inferior to men and generally cheapens the concept of human dignity.

People like Whoopi Goldberg portray abortion as a "women's rights" issue when it's obvious that it's a "human rights" issue. The right to kill versus the right to live. No, I don't respect people like Whoopi Goldberg that want to deflect criticism from Michael Vick's cruel treatment of dogs while advocating the right to slaughter a child. A dog feels pain, but a baby doesn't, right?

This is a football forum and I won't belabor the point, but you have to ask yourself one central question: "Does a human being die during an abortion or not?"

I know what I believe and why. Do you?

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I guess I could really go into great detail why I believe in the freedom of choice, and in the act of abortion but it will probably sicken you all the more.

Shit I will tell you anyways, the first is that fetus is totally dependent on the mother from the time of conception to the birth. At no time does the woman get to call time out and hand the pregnancy over to the man, and say, "I am worn out, you take it for a while so I can go to the bar and hang out with the ladies and drink some high balls and smoke a camel or two."

At the very least most women at some point have to take sick leave from work due to their pregnancy and at the worst some women have severe medical issues that may cost them their lives. In the middle, women get put on bed rest where their lives are put on hold and they have to protect themselves and the baby while only laying in bed, going to the bathroom and getting something to eat in the kitchen.

Morally Abortion sucks, it can't be any decision for anyone to make, it sucks, but I don't need to hear it from a righteous man about the evils of abortion, the last time I checked a man has never carried a child.

More to come, this one is the social and financial tax on our community.

Badgerinmaine
09-05-2007, 08:53 AM

I think you're right--and besides, part of makes a show like that go is having differences of opinion people can argue about. But even aside from whether the dog fighting is part of some Southern culture (apparently it is) or whether the dogs were treated outrageously and cruelly (I think it's very clear they were), it's illegal and setting up gambling on it is too. Even though Michael Vick had no problem personally with dogfighting, it's just not a smart thing to get involved in things on a big scale that are clearly illegal, especially when you have so much to lose as he did.

SkinBasket
09-05-2007, 09:08 AM

I think you're right--and besides, part of makes a show like that go is having differences of opinion people can argue about. But even aside from whether the dog fighting is part of some Southern culture (apparently it is) or whether the dogs were treated outrageously and cruelly (I think it's very clear they were), it's illegal and setting up gambling on it is too. Even though Michael Vick had no problem personally with dogfighting, it's just not a smart thing to get involved in things on a big scale that are clearly illegal, especially when you have so much to lose as he did.

That's kind of the important point that some people miss. Regardless of regional or cultural views on dogfighting, Vick knew what he was doing was wrong and illegal, yet he chose to continue putting his career in jeopardy for the sake of street cred or pride or whateverthehell he thought was more important than living what should have been a dream - being a popular pro football player with millions to burn, and just as many legal ways to burn it.

Harlan Huckleby
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
nutz, you're a sicko, and I'm stealin your idea.

oregonpackfan
09-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Going back to the abortion issue, I am generally pro-choice but I can't condone abortion on the grounds that the fetus is "The wrong gender" which means it is female.

It indeed demeans the entire female gender when a fetus is aborted because it is female.

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Their thinking will come around on that shortly, OPF, as all the sons that weren't aborted will be coming of age, looking for wives and they will come to realize exactly how valuable their females are. For every 100 that find a mate, 30 will be without one. Should be very interesting the evolutionary and cultural ramifications of that...

And Nutz, you're wrong on one point: a baby is not totally dependent on the mother until birth, which is why I'm actually vehemently opposed to late-term abortion, because after about 26 weeks, they could just induce labor and the baby could survive and be put up for adoption if the mother didn't want to keep it. She'd have to go through labor to deliver the fetus at that point anyway. Also, you don't kill your kid because you have to go on bedrest. Usually bedrest is for late in the term when there is the fear of premature delivery. It sucks, but you don't go have an abortion because of it. Abortion is not about the discomforts of pregnancy--it's about the absolute terror in having to raise a child without any help or way to take care of it. Never had an unwanted pregnancy, but I certainly can understand that terror. The guy can take off and just pay his child support. The mother cannot. I'm not condoning abortion, I'm just saying that there are reasons for it that go beyond the traditional arguments.

Harlan Huckleby
09-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Their thinking will come around on that shortly, OPF, as all the sons that weren't aborted will be coming of age, looking for wives and they will come to realize exactly how valuable their females are. For every 100 that find a mate, 30 will be without one. Should be very interesting the evolutionary and cultural ramifications of that...

well, if we're talking China.... the abortions based on gender are of coure horrendous. The government policy limitting family size is horrible, which drives the gender abortions in the first place.

Of course they had/have a population crisis to deal with. I don't have answers.

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 11:34 AM

well, if we're talking China.... the abortions based on gender are of coure horrendous. The government policy limitting family size is horrible, which drives the gender abortions in the first place.

Of course they had/have a population crisis to deal with. I don't have answers.

That's precisely what I'm talking about Harlan. I don't have answers either, but it's gonna be fascinating to watch what happens...

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 11:35 AM

And Nutz, you're wrong on one point: a baby is not totally dependent on the mother until birth, which is why I'm actually vehemently opposed to late-term abortion, because after about 26 weeks, they could just induce labor and the baby could survive and be put up for adoption if the mother didn't want to keep it. She'd have to go through labor to deliver the fetus at that point anyway. Also, you don't kill your kid because you have to go on bedrest. Usually bedrest is for late in the term when there is the fear of premature delivery. It sucks, but you don't go have an abortion because of it. Abortion is not about the discomforts of pregnancy--it's about the absolute terror in having to raise a child without any help or way to take care of it. Never had an unwanted pregnancy, but I certainly can understand that terror. The guy can take off and just pay his child support. The mother cannot. I'm not condoning abortion, I'm just saying that there are reasons for it that go beyond the traditional arguments.

Sometimes Ziggy you either miss read the point being made or you twist it to make another point, I never said that women decide to have abortions because they have to go through bed rest during a pregnancy. My point is pregnancy is not easy and can be very very difficult physically emotionally and mentally, and I listed a few of those difficulties, not reasons for abortions.

I do not support late term abortion, I find very little reason for it.

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Another point Ziggy, if the fetus is in the belly it is still totally dependent on the mama.

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Another point Ziggy, if the fetus is in the belly it is still totally dependent on the mama.

Unless you induce labor. The minute the baby is out, premature or not, it is no longer dependent on mama. No need to kill it.

SkinBasket
09-05-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm having flash-backs to my sophomore year Social Ethics class and all the stupid ass, misapplied, and poorly constructed analogies I had to sit through - almost all of them made by the instructor for the course. Nice guy, but not a very agile thinker for being a Philosophy Masters student. It might have been his attempt at the white-man afro. We did get to watch porn as part of the class however. Of course it was voiced over by some femi-nazis claiming the girls making a very very comfortable living having sex on film while having make-up people attend to their nether regions between takes were in essence being raped by all men who watch porn. Ah well, who watches porn for the dialog* anyway?

*Jesus madtown, nice dictionary. Now I can't spell dialogue the proper way without the little fricken red line jumpin on my cock? What is this, some Ebonics* dictionary?

*Holy shit. I've got to capitalize Ebonics now? This is a ghetto dictionary.

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 12:35 PM
*I think that's the FF dictionary. As far as I know Mad has no dictionary.

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Socially I support the right to abortion simply because in some situations babies are being brought into an under developed socio economical class in society and that baby will struggle to have basic needs met throughout its life. It will become a suck hole on the community and will most likely depend more on government cheese than on its own parents. Very few children come into a loving and caring environment under these conditions. It is difficult then for these children to learn and then become a contributing member of society.

The less money that goes from my pocket to those of a crackhead that can't popping out babies one after the other because she can't figure out how to protect herself the better. This sounds harsh but take a few hours and go to the Children's Court of Milwaukee County and although you probably can't sit in the court room you can at least look at the people entering and exiting and wonder if you would enjoy having them as your parents.

Here is a little story for you,

A 15 year old inner city girl who is raised by a single mother and has never known her father comes home from school and throws up in the toilet. Mama comes upstairs because she isn't wasting her time working at McDonalds for 7.50 an hour when the county and state pays her rent, food, medical, and other expenses because other than the girl mentioned above she has 5 other kids, and she is only 33 years old herself.

Well Mama asks if her 15 year old daughter has been messing around with any boys, and the girl says "yes ma I have. I went to Betty's house on Friday after school and a couple of her older brother's friends came over, and they had use drink some beer and then one of them past around some weed and we got high. I liked this one guy and we went in the back bedroom and had sex."

Mama takes the girl to the clinic and low and behold she is pregnant. The government will already pay for all the medical expenses to have the baby, but in some cases they won't provide the funding for an abortion.

Well the 15 year old girl already falls behind in school because she just doesn't feel well enough to go everyday, and at the end of the school her she can't even take her standardized testing because she is in the hospital giving birth. Regardless it is still a magical moment, but the girl also realizes everything she has already given up, the baby is viewed as a mistake, and now 16 she still has difficulty with her life as a mom and feels jealousness, and even hatred towards the baby along with several other emotions.

Grandma will of course help out so the young girl can continue school, but grandma has her own kids to take care of. the young girl still wants to hang out with her friends and meet boys, and she admits that drinking and drugs are fun and why should she with hold, her friends are doing them and she should be able to, she doesn't understand the responsibility that is waiting for her at home.

The baby develops asthma because people are constantly smoking in the house, and because of the asthma it has a hard time sleeping and is constantly grumpy and agitated. The baby cries alot, wanting to be nurtured by its mommy, but where is mommy? She is out with her high school friends. High School, the young daughter had to drop out because she was held back, and was embarrassed, she has tried getting a job at a fast food resturant but she hates going to work at night because thats when all the fun parties are taking place.

The finally gets diagnosed with asthma, and gets put on disability which gets signed over to the mother, the young mother now has a steady income of 524.00 dollars a month to spend on cloths, beer, and drugs. The drug use gets heavier and heavier, and the baby sees his mother less and less, the baby is usually taken care of by some relative but it doesn't really matter.

The young mother gets kicked out of the house when her mother becomes pregnant again. She moves into an apartment with another mother from high school. She is also expecting another baby at the age of 19, and is also addicted to crack. The new baby is born a crackhead, and the mother then receives a disability check for that child as well. The disability money goes to crack and nothing else.

The older child is now four and has barely a shred of clothing to wear, and has learned to fight with the other children for the scrapes of food that are left laying around the house. The mother is gone for hours at a time leaving a four year old and a young infant alone.

Summer arrives but with it no food. The four year old gets his hands on a package of raw chicken which he hides in the linen closet away from the other children in the house, he lives on the raw chicken for weeks.

The infant is left motherless for hours, going hungry while left locked in one of the bedrooms.

The mother gets pregnant again. More crack

The mother comes home late in the morning on a very hot day after a long night of parties and crack. The young infant isn't moving in the bedroom, but the mother doesn't notice as she passes out on the bed for hours. She wakes up and call it motherly instinct she checks on the baby, it is still not moving, or for that matter breathing.

She calls 911, the paramedics come but can do nothing, the baby has been dead for more than a day due to starvation and dehydration.

Mother is arrested for neglect. 4 year old is placed in foster are after being treated at Children's Hospital for a number of infections and infestations.

Would abortion solved the situation? In the long run probably not, but was it considered an option? Was this girl's future considered? Did this girl even have a future?

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Nutz, if you never read the book Freakonomics, there's a chapter in there you would be fascinated with...

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I read the book. It is good.

MJZiggy
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Your story reminded me of the chapter on the correlation between the crime rate in the 90's and abortion.

Cheesehead Craig
09-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Who gives a crap about what Whoopi said. Just keep showing more Elizabeth Hasselbeck!

GBRulz
09-05-2007, 06:15 PM
I see her hubby is now unemployed. Unless another team picked him up after the Giants cut him.

SkinBasket
09-05-2007, 06:20 PM
The other problem I have is that the whoopster can call dog fighting a deep south black cultural thing, but if I say black people like fried chicken I get called a racist somehow. I think fried chicken has more to do with southern black culture than dog fighting, but I guess I could be wrong.

packinpatland
09-05-2007, 06:52 PM
The other problem I have is that the whoopster can call dog fighting a deep south black cultural thing, but if I say black people like fried chicken I get called a racist somehow. I think fried chicken has more to do with southern black culture than dog fighting, but I guess I could be wrong.

In her defense she said:
"from where he comes from" in the South, dogfighting isn't that unusual.

She didn't say:
dog fighting a deep south black cultural thing

I don't like in essense what she said, but I don't think she brought race into it.

Scott Campbell
09-05-2007, 07:09 PM
What the hell was Ted Danson thinking?

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I see her hubby is now unemployed. Unless another team picked him up after the Giants cut him.

I thought Whoopi was a Lesbian? I didn't know she was married to an NFL football player.

Freak Out
09-05-2007, 07:18 PM

Is he still banging the Whoopster?

GBRulz
09-06-2007, 04:31 PM

I thought Whoopi was a Lesbian? I didn't know she was married to an NFL football player.

I was referring to the post ahead of mine, that said they wanted to see more of Elisabeth Hasselbeck

packinpatland
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM

I was referring to the post ahead of mine, that said they wanted to see more of Elisabeth Hasselbeck

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I actually started to wonder!!!!

mraynrand
09-06-2007, 05:47 PM

Whoopi married Elizabeth Hasselbeck? Was it a shotgun wedding? Was the honeymoon in a toilet stall?

Little Whiskey
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
nuts, no need for abortion.....just shoot the mother! problem solved

Deputy Nutz
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM

Sweet Mother of God.

Little Whiskey
09-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Sweet Mother of God.

isnt it the same argument? the baby/fetus is to the pregnent mother as the mother is to state aid? both are dependent on the other? the only difference is the mother made choices the baby/fetus can't.

The Shadow
09-14-2007, 07:23 PM

Is he still banging the Whoopster?

Dante's 7th ring.

Kiwon
09-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Elizabeth Hassleback brought up Monica Lewinski's name on "The View" this week and the Whoopster got all righteous on her.

It's hilarious when free speech Hollywood leftists try to silence conservatives. They can dish it out but can't take it.