PDA

View Full Version : Robert Ferguson Hurt

packers11
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Robert Ferguson was limited in practice Wednesday with an ankle injury.

Of course he's already hurt. Sidney Rice should be locked in as the Vikings' third receiver. MLB E.J. Henderson sat out with an illness. Bobby Wade was a limited participant due to an ankle injury, but expects to play Sunday.

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

haha go figure... :roll:

MTPackerfan
09-05-2007, 04:48 PM
What bad luck, he was never hurt when he played here. :roll:

Guiness
09-05-2007, 04:55 PM
It's funny, in a kind of sad way. Never like to see a guy get hurt, but you had to know it was going to happen.

oregonpackfan
09-05-2007, 06:30 PM
It's funny, in a kind of sad way. Never like to see a guy get hurt, but you had to know it was going to happen.

Fergy's getting injured was just a matter of time. :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
09-05-2007, 07:05 PM
limited in practice Wednesday with an ankle injury.

BFD

Deputy Nutz
09-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Got weak bones.

Rastak
09-05-2007, 07:24 PM

Of course he's already hurt. Sidney Rice should be locked in as the Vikings' third receiver. MLB E.J. Henderson sat out with an illness. Bobby Wade was a limited participant due to an ankle injury, but expects to play Sunday.

I didn't see this coming...... :lol:

Bretsky
09-05-2007, 07:32 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Da Fruad Da Fraud Da Fraud

CaliforniaCheez
09-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Not a recycled thread either.

Who could have guessed it??

Makes you wonder about the national media saying Brett has no weapons when the cut 6th or 7th WR is going to figure so prominently in the vikings offense.

Oh the lament of not having such a quality receiver.

LEWCWA
09-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Lay off Fergy! come on.....

KYPack
09-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Da Ferg is the best and finest whipping boy I've ever seen.

He never fails.

Just when I had basicallt foirgotten about him, he bobs back up to the surface.

Harlan Huckleby
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\ noun - satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.
[Origin: 1890–95; < German, equiv. to Schaden harm + Freude joy]

Its one of my favorite words. Just thought I'd share.

mraynrand
09-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Sigmund Freud \Zig-mund-froy-duh\ proper noun - 1) person gaining satisfaction or pleasure from relating every human action to sexuality 2) sexually obsessed 3) Fraud
[Origin: 1890–95; < German, equiv. to Sigmund large + Freude member]

Its one of my favorite words. Just thought I'd share.

Harlan Huckleby
09-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Sometimes a cigar is just a device to insert in an intern's vag.

Joemailman
09-06-2007, 11:13 AM

He never fails.

The question that needs to be answered is who among current Packers will be the new whipping boy? TT got rid of Fergy and Manuel. I'm guessing is will be either Bubba or Lee. Bubba has had a bit of a resurgence though, so I'm betting on Lee.

Scott Campbell
09-06-2007, 11:41 AM
We sort of have a tradition a safety, so Bigby might be up next. There was Manual, Roman, and before that Sharper to some extent.

Fritz
09-06-2007, 12:22 PM
This is an excellent question and probably deserving of its own thread.

But I'm going to go with not a player but a coach.

Kurt Schottenheimer. By assigning him this all-important post, we are covered whether it's Bigby missing an assignment or Collins whiffing on a tackle or Bush watching a receiver run by him. Kind of got more bases covered this way, without being too general.

mraynrand
09-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I still enjoy ripping on T-buck.

Bretsky
09-06-2007, 05:29 PM

He never fails.

The question that needs to be answered is who among current Packers will be the new whipping boy? TT got rid of Fergy and Manuel. I'm guessing is will be either Bubba or Lee. Bubba has had a bit of a resurgence though, so I'm betting on Lee.

Orange Juice Coston might be the guy....if he ever gets to play

KYPack
09-06-2007, 09:49 PM

He never fails.

Orange Juice Coston might be the guy....if he ever gets to play

Guy's improved a lot this year, B.

I, too, thought he was a joke, but I guess the coaches and scouts really did see something in the Juice. He might be a playa for us someday.

Guiness
09-07-2007, 12:24 AM

Kurt Schottenheimer. By assigning him this all-important post, we are covered whether it's Bigby missing an assignment or Collins whiffing on a tackle or Bush watching a receiver run by him. Kind of got more bases covered this way, without being too general.

You think Schott's going to get injured? Like denny green a few years back? Cool!!! I don't like seeing any player get hurt, but a coach; well, I'll make an exception :twisted:

Oh. You mean he's going to be the new whipping boy. Nothing new about that :D

cpk1994
09-07-2007, 08:06 AM

You think Schott's going to get injured? Like denny green a few years back? Cool!!! I don't like seeing any player get hurt, but a coach; well, I'll make an exception :twisted:

Oh. You mean he's going to be the new whipping boy. Nothing new about that :D
Maybe he could get run over like Mike Tice did.