PDA

View Full Version : G-Force

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 10:00 AM
I don't know if anyone is aware of this yet, but I listen to 107.5 daily and they had the marketing director of the Packers on. Her name is Candy by the way, and she sounds hot. Anyway, she was talking about this thing that they are calling G-force. G-Force is the fans that come to Lambeau and the name G-force is supposed to signify a 12th player or something like that. They are going to raise the G-force flag at the beginning of the game which is supposed to suggest to the fans that they get loud and support the team.

It's a good idea. I get it, but if you've ever been to a game at Lambeau, you'd see that the average age of season ticket holders is like 70 years old. They don't scream, they just look at you like, WTF, when you make noise. They show a group of big boobed hotties on the big screen or some orange wearing bearded dudes drinking Miller but that is not a the average attendee at a Packer game. The average attendee is a 70 year old dude who's had those tickets for the last 50 years and you are going to have to pry them from his dead, wrinkled hands to get them.

The reality of Lambeau is that the age of the season ticket holders went from just young enough to scream and let loose 10 years ago to being too old to scream or make an intimidating enviornment. If we're a good team, we'll win at home but it's not going to have anything to do with the geezer force that litters the seats in Lambeau.

Scott Campbell
09-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Hmmmm. So maybe those weren't seat cushions those guys were sitting on.

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 10:08 AM
The back of the endzones is always a roudy group. Other than that, it's a pretty damn dull crowd, IMO.

Bretsky
09-08-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm going tomorrow; will be sitting on about the five yard line 46 rows up. Most in our area are young booze drinking loud mouths. I'm all for it.
We will be at a place called Margaritas with da wives about 9:30. By 11:30 I'll be quite happy; I hope GB plays well and wins. Very key key game.

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Do you have season tickets, B?

My inlaws have a neighbor who sells his tickets every year to one of the ticket brokers. I would go but I've acctually come to like watching on TV. I love baseball games and basketball games but for some reason I like to watch football on TV.

Bretsky
09-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Do you have season tickets, B?

My inlaws have a neighbor who sells his tickets every year to one of the ticket brokers. I would go but I've acctually come to like watching on TV. I love baseball games and basketball games but for some reason I like to watch football on TV.

Parents have season tickets to I attend 2-3 games every year

Honestly that's about right for me; I too love watching all the games on TV

LL2
09-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm going tomorrow; will be sitting on about the five yard line 46 rows up. Most in our area are young booze drinking loud mouths. I'm all for it.
We will be at a place called Margaritas with da wives about 9:30. By 11:30 I'll be quite happy; I hope GB plays well and wins. Very key key game.

Lucky dog! I'll be there in two weeks. Start a good winning streak and remember to wear your lucky shirt...wait...that didn't work for the Brewers did it?

Bretsky
09-08-2007, 12:15 PM

Lucky dog! I'll be there in two weeks. Start a good winning streak and remember to wear your lucky shirt...wait...that didn't work for the Brewers did it?

Nope; it hasn't worked for the Packers either. I was 1-2 last year

MJZiggy
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM
So does that G stand for Geriatric Force?

mraynrand
09-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Did they gt Casey Casum to do the PA voiceover?

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/pictures/1/gforce.jpeg

HarveyWallbangers
09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
It's a good idea. I get it, but if you've ever been to a game at Lambeau, you'd see that the average age of season ticket holders is like 70 years old.

Major exaggeration. There are plenty of those types in attendance, but come on now.

GrnBay007
09-08-2007, 12:51 PM
It's a good idea. I get it, but if you've ever been to a game at Lambeau, you'd see that the average age of season ticket holders is like 70 years old.

Major exaggeration. There are plenty of those types in attendance, but come on now.

I haven't been to enough games to notice the "average age".....but my opinion would be who cares!! I think it's great the older folks have followed this team for 40, 50, 60 years. And I'd rather see them using their season tickets attending games rather than selling them off to the big money makers.

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 01:06 PM

Yeah, it's a little bit of an exaggeration. I just don't think we have one of those loud, roudy crowds. I thought I'd make some fun with the whole G-force thing.

I'd be all for increasing the big boobed babe number though :)

Iron Mike
09-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Move this thread to the Garbage Can and let's see if we can the G-spot gang going during the game!!!! :oops:

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/Gspot.html

Joemailman
09-08-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't know if anyone is aware of this yet, but I listen to 107.5 daily and they had the marketing director of the Packers on. Her name is Candy by the way, and she sounds hot.

Justin, I checked out Packers.com. There is no one in the marketing department named Candy. I think you just named her that because...well, never mind. :P

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Justin, I checked out Packers.com. There is no one in the marketing department named Candy. I think you just named her that because...well, never mind. :P

Her name really is candy and the pathetic drooling men that conduct that show were clearly mesmerized by her femininity. I can spot when a guy is all softened up by a women as I've experienced it myself. For some strange reason, I become a freaking moron in the presence of sexually appealing women. I try to act cool, but really I'm just interested in the whatever the girl is saying or doing. Why? I don't know but women are little sex goddesses to me. Sorry, I respect them too but I think I have a sex problem in that I can't get it off of my mind and the mere presence of a lady initiates the thought. Sexist? Probably but I've been that way as long as I can remember. I tend to think it's just normal sexual desire that is as strong as life is resiliant.

esoxx
09-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Is this similar to the G-spot?

I'm all for it.

Carolina_Packer
09-08-2007, 11:42 PM

Her name really is candy and the pathetic drooling men that conduct that show were clearly mesmerized by her femininity. I can spot when a guy is all softened up by a women as I've experienced it myself. For some strange reason, I become a freaking moron in the presence of sexually appealing women. I try to act cool, but really I'm just interested in the whatever the girl is saying or doing. Why? I don't know but women are little sex goddesses to me. Sorry, I respect them too but I think I have a sex problem in that I can't get it off of my mind and the mere presence of a lady initiates the thought. Sexist? Probably but I've been that way as long as I can remember. I tend to think it's just normal sexual desire that is as strong as life is resiliant.

Save us, Dr. Phil! :) I was hoping nobody beat me to the g-spot joke, but alas! I was going to suggest that's what you call the section where the g-force sits. If you had a sign to that affect, it might actually offend the older crowd.

I have only been to Lambeau once in 2005 when they barely lost to the Bucs. Sad season as we all know. Hell, we had Ben "The Animal" Steele at TE, what were we expecting?! It was an awesome atmosphere, much like going to a college game at a major school.

esoxx
09-09-2007, 12:02 AM

Save us, Dr. Phil! :) I was hoping nobody beat me to the g-spot joke, but alas! I was going to suggest that's what you call the section where the g-force sits. If you had a sign to that affect, it might actually offend the older crowd.

I have only been to Lambeau once in 2005 when they barely lost to the Bucs. Sad season as we all know. Hell, we had Ben "The Animal" Steele at TE, what were we expecting?! It was an awesome atmosphere, much like going to a college game at a major school.

The only game I went to in 2005 was against the Saints.

51-3 W