PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To The Game Tomorrow?

Joemailman
09-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm thinking of driving to Green Bay tomorrow to check out the parking situation since the place I used to park might not be available anymore. I'm probably not actually going to the game, but you never know. Any suggestions on the best place to watch the game in the area?

PlantPage55
09-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Oh man, anyone getting to go to a game at Lambeau is a lucky duck this year, in my eyes. I may not get to this year... :(

Bretsky
09-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm going to the game; we are parking in Margaritas; if chicks are with you it's the best dam blended Margaritas in the world and the best blended salsa I've ever had as well

Stadium View would actually be my choice of where to watch the game, but you'd have to get there fairly early.

RashanGary
09-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Have fun Bretsky. Hopefully this is a great game and a great year for all Packer fans.

Brohm
09-08-2007, 11:56 PM
I'll be there tomorrow :shock:

gbpackfan
09-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Morning Boys! I'm in my hotel room in Green Bay right now. Of course I'll be going to the game today. God I hope they win!

GBRulz
09-09-2007, 08:38 AM
B, try the margarita dip there, it's the best! There are places here with better margaritas though. Mexican restaurants are one of GB's strong suits! Even though Mad would probably laugh!

Joe, if you get to any of the area sports bars about 45 min before game time, you will have a good spot of finding a seat. That is about the time the people leave to go to the game and then the locals come wandering in about 1/2 hr before game time to come in and watch.

Personally, I think The Bar is the best place. It's the least crowded and has several big screen TV's vs the other sports bars. Any one of them will be fun though.

GBRulz
09-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Morning Boys! I'm in my hotel room in Green Bay right now. Of course I'll be going to the game today. God I hope they win!

and ladies...ty. :wink:

Have fun today, GB! Oh, btw... you haven't said a word about the posters game. Will we be seeing you there??

gbpackfan
09-09-2007, 09:43 AM

and ladies...ty. :wink:

Have fun today, GB! Oh, btw... you haven't said a word about the posters game. Will we be seeing you there??

Morning Michelle,

And LADIES!!! How could I forget! :oops:

I will be at the game, but because it is a night game I am not sure how early I can get up to your fair city. I would love to meet all of you but it all depends on my work schedule. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun though.

I am staying at the Tundra Lodge this weekend. My wife and I are enjoying the indoor water park. I feel like a kid again!

Oh, I ate dinner next to Brett Favre's brother last night! NO SHIT! Scott Favre and his little boy were a table away from me at the in hotel restaurant. Then, I was in the arcade with him. Nice guy. Walks just like Brett, you know, a little pigeon toed.

Okay, see you guys later.

Joemailman
09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
B, try the margarita dip there, it's the best! There are places here with better margaritas though. Mexican restaurants are one of GB's strong suits! Even though Mad would probably laugh!

Joe, if you get to any of the area sports bars about 45 min before game time, you will have a good spot of finding a seat. That is about the time the people leave to go to the game and then the locals come wandering in about 1/2 hr before game time to come in and watch.

Personally, I think The Bar is the best place. It's the least crowded and has several big screen TV's vs the other sports bars. Any one of them will be fun though.

I watched at Anduzzi's which looked to be less crowded than the others. They had a really cute blonde working behind the bar which made it a little difficult to concentrate on the game at times, but I did my best. :mrgreen:

GBRulz
09-09-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm curious to those that went to the game, is it much quicker getting in and out of there with Lombardi Ave now being 6 lanes?