PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Partial
05-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Evidentally the last post was deleted on this topic.

Anyway, crazy episode tonight!! What'd you guys think of that ending?

Guiness
05-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Micheal was brainwashed/reprogramed to carry out the mission he did. Libby was collateral damage.

I was suspicious when he told Jack and Loke that the Others were weak, and they should go after them. If that was true, why did they find him the way they did in the jungle? I thought everyone fell for that a little too easy.

I was trying to figure out where that was going when he went loco.

Anyways, at this rate, the show can't go past season 3. The way they're burning through characters, there won't be anyone left soon.

Partial
05-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I don't think Libby's dead. I think Ana-Lucia is though because she acheived closure and fixed her problem.

Whenever that happens in lost (shannon, boone, Ana-lucia), they die.

oregonpackfan
05-05-2006, 09:28 PM
I find it interesting that the real actresses who protrayed Ana Lucia and Libby were both arrested for drunk driving several weeks ago. Both women were arrested on the same night in separate cars. For the woman who plays Ana Lucia, she has been arrested for drunk driving at least two times before.

I wonder if the writers decided the characters Ana Lucia and Libby needed to be "Killed off" the show because the life actresses protraying them were too unpredictable in real life.

Oregonpackfan

Partial
05-06-2006, 12:39 AM
I don't think Libby's dead. I bet she's in a coma and rats out Michael right after he rallies the troops behind him. I foresee this being the senario of choice.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2006, 01:50 AM
I was going to be mad about Wednesdays episode until right up to when ole Michael put the hot ones in AL and Libby. My jaw dropped and I shouted "they killed off the drunks!". The was my gut reaction. I now think that Libby will hang around. It would be wrong for Hurley to not get the hook up.

oregonpackfan
05-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Part of me also wonders if the killing off of the two women will be "Just a bad dream" of Michael's. If you remember a scene from Dallas years ago, that was how a whole year's worth of shows ended.

Oregonpackfan

Partial
05-06-2006, 11:00 AM
I don't think they killed off Libby because they haven't finished her back story. If you notice, whenever someone on the island dies, they have come to peace with themselves and essentially finish their flashback story. Libby has never even had one but you can tell they have some weird plan for her with that whole hurley thing.

I think she is one of the others. Something is just off about her.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Part of me also wonders if the killing off of the two women will be "Just a bad dream" of Michael's. If you remember a scene from Dallas years ago, that was how a whole year's worth of shows ended.
The writers have said it isnt purgatory and it aint all a dream. Michelle Rodriguez also said on Good Morning America that she knew when she signed on that it was short term so I believe she is done. Libby hasnt siad anything like that so she might stil hang around cuz like Partial said she hasnt found her peace yet.

Maybe her peace is in Hurleys pants? HAHAHA! Damn I hope big boy gets some.

Fosco33
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I just watched last week's episode (TiVO) and noticed a weird thing - when Ana Lucia was pulling up in her cop car in the beginning, the other cop vehicle numbers (on the top of the car) were 15, 16 and 23. Those crazy writers are trying to make a million coincidences.

Partial
05-10-2006, 06:18 PM
New episode tonight guys!

MadtownPacker
05-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Fos - I think the numbers are a distraction for us. I think they will not play a big role in the story as we are led to believe.

Yup Partial it is a good one tonight for sure. Gotta see what the hell set Michael off.

oregonpackfan
05-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Hopefully, the doctor will realize that the powder burns on Michael's shoulder will indicate his gunshot wound was self-inflicted.

I think Michael shot himself in the shoulder to implicate the captured "Other." He will probably blame the "Other" for shooting Ana Lucia and Libby.

MadtownPacker
05-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Hopefully, the doctor will realize that the powder burns on Michael's shoulder will indicate his gunshot wound was self-inflicted.

I think Michael shot himself in the shoulder to implicate the captured "Other." He will probably blame the "Other" for shooting Ana Lucia and Libby.
I dont know if Jack will lookk for that or take off in a rage. The doc is probably the toughest dude to ever cry so much. Remember he hung with steroid like Ethen in season 1.

I wonder if Michael was brainwashed or hypnotized to do what he did. Herny did not seemed surprised to see him. Michael also had tthat crazy teeth chattering going on when he shot himself.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 08:14 PM
It sounds like a soap opera. I thought it was supposed to be about a group of people who were in a plane crash?

Partial
05-11-2006, 12:30 AM
It's the best show on TV is what it is.

In the teaser for next week, they led me to believe Michael was brainwashed. Makes sense to me.

Perhaps he has the "sickness" they talk about occasionally on there.

cosimoto
05-11-2006, 01:07 AM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/cosimoto/SamuraiGB7.jpg Lost is the best written show I think I have ever seen. I love how they seem to be pieces in some cosmic game. Have you ever thought about the fact that the Universe is so vast that there has to be other beings somewhere out there? And maybe they are lightyears ahead of us in computer technology. And so perhaps you, me, and the others on this board are simply part of a computer game. Hope whoever is playing this game doesn't decide to uninstall the game. If he hits reload I guess the Hindus are right, however.

Partial
05-12-2006, 07:55 PM
It is a really hard concept for me to understand that something is limitless. Our universe is infinite. That's really weird to think about. In fact, a lot of physics related stuff is really weird. Relativity and the space-time continuem is also weird. Excuse my spelling I am exhausted!

Partial
05-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Its that time again where we all have to start preparing for this weeks television extravaganza! I am going to miss it because I have a C++ final during the time it airs, however I will be watching it a few days later after I download it.

The teaser for this week's episode looks awesome. I think we are going to get to learn a lot more about the whereabouts of the others and what their base looks like. It's gonna be one for the ages!!

MadtownPacker
05-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Yes, this Others base is another hatch. I wonder which one?

Man Libby had a lousy exit. Poor hurley didnt even get none!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Partial
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Yes, this Others base is another hatch. I wonder which one?

Man Libby had a lousy exit. Poor hurley didnt even get none!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

they didn't bury her yet; you can't rule that out :shock:

oregonpackfan
05-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Do you think Micheal will lead the 5 rescuers into a trap?

Personally, I think the rescuers will follow Micheal but John Locke and Sayeed will foil the attempted trap attempt.

Guiness
05-19-2006, 10:01 PM
No new thread for this week's episode? What did everyone think?

Personally, I liked it. The 'others' broke Micheal. I was pulling for Sayid to notice something was up, and he came through.

The guy who took Micheal's blood was pretty good. I know a few of nurses who poke around longer than that looking for a vein.

Mr. Eko's moving to the hatch, eh? I wonder what the current residents will think of that?

Partial
05-21-2006, 04:39 PM
that was a good episode. I cannot wait for the finale this week! I finally had a chance to watch it yesterday because I missed it due to finals (and thus not an update to the thread).

I definitely think Michael is leading them to a trap. I wonder why those people though. If anything, those are some of the "good" ones on the island. Atleast Hurley and Jack.

I am glad Claire is talking to Charlie again. Charlie is pretty much a pimp

Partial
05-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Lost finale tomorow! Post speculation here!!

MadtownPacker
05-24-2006, 01:40 AM
I dont know. The last episode was all filler for this weeks finale. It will be intersting to see what that boat at the end of last weeks show had in it. Why the flight 815 crashed is going to be revealed. I say the monster did it.

Partial
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I think Walt made it crash. They keep saying Walt has special powers in a subtle matter.

What I don't understand is why Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Hurley, and the other person are the one the others want. I don't think those are necessarily the "bad" people they keep talking about. Perhaps Jack, but the others were all fueled by passion and righting a wrong in evil doings. I don't think Kate killing the man who raped her is wrong. I don't know what Hurley did that was wrong. I think Jack kissing that women was awful. I don't think Sawyer would be considered a bad person all things considered.

I also think Henry Gale is a really important person in the show. I just have a hunch he is the leader of the others or whatever. They certainly knew how to make him look creepy!

We will have to see. As for that boat that arrives, I bet Desmond is on it, since they keep showing him in the commercials for this episode.

Partial
05-24-2006, 10:03 PM
That was a sweet episode of lost.

Was Henry Gale the leader of the others or what?