PDA

View Full Version : Will Bearman come out of hibernation?

4and12to12and4
09-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Just wondering where our "favorite" Bears fan is. It's amazing how when they lose, he just disappears. I know he did post once after the loss saying "one game doesn't make a season" and then went off to hibernation until their next win and/or our next loss.

See Bearman, this is why I give you so much shit, because you're not REALLY a member of this family, like Rastak (who we all know is really a Packers fan anyways, he just hasn't figured out how to tell his family yet). You just come in here talking shit when things are going good for the faggot Bears. So, when you come posting expect to get **** on by me and many others. If that's what gets you off, so be it. Until then, sleep well.

Scott Campbell
09-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Why do we miss him so?

MadtownPacker
09-15-2007, 11:30 AM
The bears play the chiefs this week in Chicago right? Man if they somehow where to blow this game things will get very interesting in the NFC.

BEARMAN
09-15-2007, 11:56 AM
I am here ! Thank You for your concerns ! Had to take care of a family member last week, but from now on I will anounce anytime I will be away !

As for SD, we lost, more then the game. Our best SS and a DT out for the season, but it is OK, Da BEARS will overcome and beat the snott out of the NFCN ! Our "D" is fanominal, stopped the #1 RB to 27 yards ! Four fumbles hurt. but the loss may have a silver lining, ignites the fire for a BEARS domination of the NFC !

I watched alittle of the pack game, folks missing tackles and dropping passes, how did you win plaing like that ? :roll: :butt:

KC is fixxing to be abused ! :twisted:

Go BEARS Go ! :tup:

BEARMAN
09-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Why do we miss him so?

LMFAO ! Love/Hate relationship?

BEARMAN
09-15-2007, 11:59 AM
The bears play the chiefs this week in Chicago right? Man if they somehow where to blow this game things will get very interesting in the NFC.
You don't honestly think that is gonna happen ? Commom, even with a belly full of Kool-Aid, Da BEARS beat KC no prblem !

Da BEARS win, 27 to 10 !

Go BEARS GO ! :flag:

BEARMAN
09-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Just wondering where our "favorite" Bears fan is. It's amazing how when they lose, he just disappears. I know he did post once after the loss saying "one game doesn't make a season" and then went off to hibernation until their next win and/or our next loss.

See Bearman, this is why I give you so much shit, because you're not REALLY a member of this family, like Rastak (who we all know is really a Packers fan anyways, he just hasn't figured out how to tell his family yet). You just come in here talking shit when things are going good for the faggot Bears. So, when you come posting expect to get **** on by me and many others. If that's what gets you off, so be it. Until then, sleep well.

See 4&12to12&4, you can sling all the sheit you want, Da BEARS will still own the NFCN ! :twisted: :duel:

Him8123
09-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Had to take care of a family member last week

well at least we now know you have some kind of heart in you. thats nice

Spaulding
09-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Da Bears, Da Suck.

Sending your best offensive player (Thomas Jones) was key to leveling the playing field in the NFC North.

Be honest with yourself. Benson is a bust and the second coming of Curtis Enis or Rasham Salaam (sp?). Adrian Peterson scares me far more than Benson.

Boom or bust with good old WRex. He's no Jimmie Mac that's for sure. Being completely honest, the defense should still keep you in every game (your team has learned to play fine without Brown given that he's been injured in what 75% of the games these past three seasons) barring any further injuries but your offense is in the same boat as the Packers - weak.

I honestly don't see the Bears dominating the NFC North this year and call it a crap shoot in the division. The Lions have by far the best offense but little defense, the Vikes have possibly an even better defense than the Bears and the Packers have a very solid defense and Favre and Driver.

Will be interesting to see how things shake out but I wouldn't be surprised to the see the Bears finish first in the division again or even slip to 3rd.

Wagers Bearman?? Paypal can be our friend if you're up for one.

BEARMAN
09-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Bragging rights is all I wager. Da BEARS "D" is just fine TY. Rex can only get better, he will be OK, just wait an see ! Kool - Aid anyone ?

woodbuck27
09-15-2007, 01:17 PM
You don't honestly think that is gonna happen ? Commom, even with a belly full of Kool-Aid, Da BEARS beat KC no prblem !

Da BEARS win, 27 to 10 !

An observer of the game and the NFL would have to have a lot of hate on against da Bears (evan or possibly?) to bet against da Bears at home to the lowly Chiefs, in spite of Rex Grossman behind center. :)

Edit.

LL2
09-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Living in the Chicago area I'm just glad the Packers and Bears haven't played at the same time, which allows me to see Packer games.

Spaulding
09-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Bragging rights is all I wager. Da BEARS "D" is just fine TY. Rex can only get better, he will be OK, just wait an see ! Kool - Aid anyone ?

You said it, WRex can only get better - Dr. Jerkyl and Mr. Hyde anyone?

retailguy
09-15-2007, 01:47 PM

Da BEARS win, 27 to 10 !

An observer of the game and the NFL would have to have a lot of hate on against da Bears (evan or possibly?) to bet against da Bears at home to the lowly Chiefs, in spite of Rex Grossman behind center. :)

Your number one draft pick (Adrian Peterson) is for real. So far impressive.

That along with Cedric Benson certainly helps to give you a legit running game to set up the pass and some serious offense. As your team jells overall and possibly real respectability as a team of dominance in the NFL.

Put down the Kool-aid Woody..... Peterson plays for the Vikings. The Bears drafted a TE, Greg Olsen in the 1st round... He is injured, and on the bench... where he belongs.

HarveyWallbangers
09-15-2007, 01:49 PM
There is a RB named Adrian Peterson that plays for the Bears, but he's been in the league for several years. He's a backup to Benson. The really good Adrian Peterson was a high draft pick for the Vikings this year.

woodbuck27
09-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I had a late night last. My head is an ache. :)

Of course, the Bears drafted Greg Olsen in the first last April. Because of certain personal needs related to my activities as an NFL fan that will come to light in the future I knew that.

Thanks Retaiguy for reminding me of that because I have to do something now.

Edit: It's done.

There happens to be an Adrian Peterson on the Bears Roster but not that Rookie Viking RB of the same name and of more promise. :)

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/player66.html

Scott Campbell
09-15-2007, 02:21 PM

Booze? Or dementia?

woodbuck27
09-15-2007, 02:35 PM

Booze? Or dementia?

Up all night till arond 8 AM Scott.

I seldom suffer booze and I'm generally as sharp as a sikh dagger. :)

4and12to12and4
09-23-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm just bringing this thread back up because I have the last response on like the first 15 threads here, which is ridiculous, so I thought, what the hell, I'll bring back my topic I started to make it one more. I have a big ego. Sorry.