PDA

View Full Version : College Football

Harlan Huckleby
09-18-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm at least as interested in college football as pro. I notice CF threads wind up in Packer forum, Badger forum and Romper Room. I asked Mad about renaming the Badger Forum to College Football Forum just to encourage discussion there.

Mad has idea of consolidating all non-packer sports forums into a place called "Other Sports", mainly because the activity is low overall for Badgers, Brewers, etc.

Joemailman
09-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I like the idea of making the Badger Forum a College forum. I also think there should be a Curling Forum.

Bretsky
09-18-2007, 08:50 PM
I thought the Badger forum was also for college football
The Brewers forum also for pro baseball
And the Bucks forum also for pro basketball

No biggie either way to me, but my bias was to leave it

HarveyWallbangers
09-18-2007, 09:49 PM

Exactly. I post my Buckeyes/Bison football and Sioux hockey posts in the Badgers forum. To me, the Badgers forum is for all things college sports.

oregonpackfan
09-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I also vote for making Badger football into college football.

Partial
09-18-2007, 10:24 PM

Exactly. I post my Buckeyes/Bison football and Sioux hockey posts in the Badgers forum. To me, the Badgers forum is for all things college sports.

2nded

Harlan Huckleby
09-18-2007, 10:32 PM
To me, the Badgers forum is for all things college sports.

Right, but its not so clear to everyone (college threads everywhere) so a little better to name it for what it is.

Bretsky
09-18-2007, 10:35 PM

Right, but its not so clear to everyone (college threads everywhere) so a little better to name it for what it is.

Maybe people just need to get smarter :lol:

Bretsky
09-18-2007, 10:36 PM

2nded

Guess I know where the three votes came from

the_idle_threat
09-18-2007, 11:00 PM

Maybe people just need to get smarter :lol:

Agree with Bretsky on all counts.

Harlan Huckleby
09-20-2007, 03:18 PM
OK Mad, the peeps have spoken - hop to it.

(I have a sinking feeling that the next time I check this thread Mad's idea will mysteriously have 37 votes.)

MadtownPacker
09-21-2007, 08:36 AM
OK Mad, the peeps have spoken - hop to it.

(I have a sinking feeling that the next time I check this thread Mad's idea will mysteriously have 37 votes.)Sorry buddy but the poll doesn't show the overwhelming majority in favor of this. You made need a more biased poll.

Bretsky
09-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Common sense might dictate we all just mutually agree to post colllege football stuff in the Badger Forum and leave it as is :idea:

MadtownPacker
09-21-2007, 08:54 AM
When has common sense every crossed HH's mind?

He is a hippy reject and by nature he wants to protest something.

http://www.thelaughingstock.co.uk/acatalog/hippy_kit.JPG

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Common sense might dictate we all just mutually agree to post colllege football stuff in the Badger Forum and leave it as is :idea:

I would say common sense dictates that if a forum is about college sports you might label it "college sports" so that new people, or people who don't keep up with these inane side conversations, are encouraged to slam Notre Dame or say "SEC rules" there. :idea:

But this could be another of my whacky hippie ideas.

peace!

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2007, 09:45 AM
He is a hippy reject and by nature he wants to protest something.

Protest!? You're the one who told me to put up the poll, you little weasle.

But I am an aging hippie, at least in my imagination. I went to lots of Grateful Dead concerts. And I believe in tolerance. Can't say that I am for free love, but believe it should be available at reasonable prices.

That picture doesn't look like me. Madtown accusing somebody of being a stoner - that's rich!

MadtownPacker
09-21-2007, 12:52 PM
..reasonable prices. :lol:

I didnt tell you to do it. I just said a vote was the way to go about it.

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2007, 09:39 PM
..reasonable prices. :lol:

if you want to make-up with me for your recent crimes, you have a lot more ass kissing to do. But this is a start.