PDA

View Full Version : A Special Story: The Miracle League

Kiwon
09-18-2007, 11:17 PM
This story is a tear-jerker, especially if you are a parent and have healthy children. Not all of our PR members do and I thought of you when I read it.

May God bless you and sustain you each and every day.

Looking at the smiling faces of these kids should put us all to shame when we as healthy and able-bodied people complain over the littlest things. These kids face challenges we can't even imagine. It is wonderful that volunteers and parents take the time to bring some fun and joy into the lives of these children.

The Miracle League is a great story.

The Miracle League (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ag9p2HLSwdgmUG_XyadT7C0RvLYF?slug=sh-miracleleague091807&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

packinpatland
09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I didn't realize that you had posted this also. In this case a 'double post' is a good thing.
The article really speaks to humanity and kindness that does exist.

Kiwon
09-19-2007, 05:51 PM
No problem.

I copied the link and not the article itself because you really have to see the photos along with the article. Once you actually see the children and then read their stories then it really starts to tug at your heart strings. :cry:

BTW, I thought of you when I read it. God bless you and your family.

packinpatland
09-19-2007, 08:03 PM
:hrt: thanks.

Deputy Nutz
09-19-2007, 11:28 PM
It is amazing how little it takes to makes somebodies day, month, year, and life.