PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Power rankings

BEARMAN
09-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Da BEARS - 6th (down from 4th)

GB - 12th (up from 17th)

Da BEARS will move up after beating the Cowbays (3rd, up from 5th) Sunday night ! :tup:

GB will surely drop way down after loosing to the Chargers this Sunday ! :twisted:

What, ya all thot you would go 16 - 0 ? :butt:

Live it up, cos 2 - 1 is on it's way ! :twisted: :duel:

rpiotr01
09-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Fair enough, but I think you have better things to worry about besides Power Rankings - such as your team getting a TD not scored by a punt returner or an offensive lineman...

Badgepack
09-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Cowboys vs Bears should be a fun game to watch.
I hate both teams, but they are both top teams, we will see what the Bears "D" really has.

BEARMAN
09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Some times the truth hurts (ouchy). I am hoping Da BEARS "O" finds it's stride and helps win a game or two. Now do not get me wrong, I am NOT saying Coach Smith does not know what he is doing, with Rex, that is, but when will the Rex experiment end ? How long would you stay with, Rogers if Farve was gone and Rogers was unpredictable like Rex ? With no kool-aid on my breath, I have to say it, common, I have to, Rex is our QB. Every night I pray to the football gods, please, oh please let the good Rex show up on Sunday. On the other hand, Hester is awsome ! Tommie Harris is as dominate as ever ! We get our TE G. Olsen back this Sunday. The glass is always half full.

Zool
09-19-2007, 11:25 AM
The glass is always half full.

Is that Rex's problem? Someone should tell him to lay off the sauce on gamedays.

Iron Mike
09-19-2007, 01:55 PM
The glass is always half full.

Is that Rex's problem? Someone should tell him to lay off the sauce on gamedays.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/01/rexbedrinkin.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-19-2007, 02:13 PM
On the other hand, Hester is awsome !

Returner? Yes.
Receiver? Hell no.

Packers4Ever
09-19-2007, 03:00 PM
I hate both teams, but they are both top teams, we will see what the Bears "D" really has.

Yeah, Romo vs Grossman !!!!!! :taunt:

BEARMAN
09-19-2007, 04:03 PM

My bet is on Rex ! :duel:

4and12to12and4
09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Well, Romo is constantly compared to Favre, so that in itself should suggest he will beat the Bears, if you go back and look at Favre's win/loss record against the Bears. Bearman, I suggest you not look that up, you may slit your wrists.

I don't say this much, but Go Boys. They will win this game, by the way. The Boys are much more balanced than the Bears. Their offensive line will show the NFL that the Bears d-line is overrated, and Romo will have a field day with Witten against the Cover 2. Boys 27 Bears 17. Take it to Vegas baby. The Pack will be in first for one more week at least.

MadScientist
09-19-2007, 05:27 PM

Don't bet too much, or you won't be able to afford internet access anymore and you won't get to read our posts ragging on the bears :D

The only way I could see Wrex having a better day is if Romo gets K.O'd on his first pass or TO gets knocked into next week by Urlacher on a crossing route (both possible, and I wouldn't cry if they happened).

4and12to12and4
09-19-2007, 05:31 PM

Don't bet too much, or you won't be able to afford internet access anymore and you won't get to read our posts ragging on the bears :D

The only way I could see Wrex having a better day is if Romo gets K.O'd on his first pass or TO gets knocked into next week by Urlacher on a crossing route (both possible, and I wouldn't cry if they happened).

I don't see either of those two happening, Romo and TO are two of the toughest players in the NFL. Romo plays a lot like Favre the way he avoids pressure and sacks. They'll be around him but probably will only get him twice. He will be throwing some balls away though. Turnovers and Witten are the keys to the Boys winning.

LL2
09-19-2007, 06:01 PM

I hate them both too, but hate the Bears more...so go Cowgirls! At least they have hot cheerleaders. :D

Scott Campbell
09-19-2007, 06:04 PM
I think we Packer fans need Rex to play great at times so that he doesn't lose his job. I don't mind the periodic great game because that will keep Lovie from benching him. I'd prefer that he lights up the Lions and other weak teams. That way he can continue to suck in the big games, and demoralize their fan base.

As a Packer fan, I'd just like to say THANK YOU to Rex Grossman, Lovie Smith and the Bears front office for giving Rex chance after chance after chance. All of you have contributed to some happy Packer moments. He has replaced Yogi as my favorite Bear.

BEARMAN
09-19-2007, 06:36 PM
How happy were you whe he shalacked the pack 26 to 0 last season ? Just asking as a demoralized BEARS fan. I also want to thank GB front office for allowing lord farve to play another year, it allows us BEARS fans two more oportunaties to see farve pile driven into the tundra. Again, this soly the observations of one demoralized BEARS fan. :duel:

packers11
09-19-2007, 07:06 PM
How happy were you whe he shalacked the pack 26 to 0 last season ? Just asking as a demoralized BEARS fan. I also want to thank GB front office for allowing lord Favre to play another year, it allows us BEARS fans two more oportunaties to see Favre pile driven into the tundra. Again, this soly the observations of one demoralized BEARS fan. :duel:

Were you happy when the packers "shalacked" the bears 26-7 on new years eve??? and that your punter had more passing yards than your STARTING QUATERBACK... Were you also happy with sexy rexy throwing more passes to the packers D backs than the bears WR's???
Favre came back one more season to shit on the bears one last time...

Scott Campbell
09-19-2007, 07:49 PM
How happy were you whe he shalacked the pack 26 to 0 last season ?

I was very unhappy. But then a funny thing happened. He started to suck, and then he sucked some more, and then he really, really sucked. Rex is Mr. October, and that's not a good thing in football. I think his piss poor play spilled over onto your defense, as their play tailed off a bit late too. His late season suckiness more than made up for his stellar play earlier in the season, so I became happy once again.

Alls well that ends well Bearman.

BEARMAN
09-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Tushae'

God help me if this isn't fun. :twisted:

One observation tho, lord farve is on his last leg, so to speak, were as Rex is just starting his HOF quest. Out with the old, In with the new.

Bretsky
09-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Tushae'

One observation tho, lord Favre is on his last leg, so to speak, were as Rex is just starting his HOF quest. Out with the old, In with the new.

Implying Favre is washed up only shows ignorance

I hope Rex is your QB forever. The guy is not a winner. I want him leading the Bears.

FritzDontBlitz
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Tushae'

One observation tho, lord Favre is on his last leg, so to speak, were as Rex is just starting his HOF quest. Out with the old, In with the new.

allow me to correct bearman's unfortunate typo.

One observation tho, lord Favre is on his last leg, so to speak, were as Rex is just starting his WTF quest. Out with the old, In with the new

there. all better now....

4and12to12and4
09-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Tushae'

That leg helped throw three touchdown passes to beat another "Future hall of famer, Eli Manning, and kicked the shit out of you guys for his I believe 22nd victory over your Bears just last September. That's a good leg. Meanwhile, Eli Manning sucks, and Rex Grossman isn't even close to his caliber. Future HOF for Grossman? You know what Bearassman, I'm gonna start going a little easy on you, because you are obviously on of these following things:

a teenager
a drug addict
legally insane
stupid

Regardless of which, I know actually feel sorry for you (unless your a teenager, then you can just kiss my ass).

4and12to12and4
09-20-2007, 10:11 AM
By the way, Bearman, since you started this shit by saying that Favre is one leg out, who cares if he is, he throws off his back leg better than Rex does off his front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

MadScientist
09-20-2007, 10:26 AM

Wrex has a better chance of succeeding in a quest for the holy grail, or a quest to find a unicorn. :P

LaFours
09-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Tushae'

allow me to correct bearman's unfortunate typo.

One observation tho, lord Favre is on his last leg, so to speak, were as Rex is just starting his WTF quest. Out with the old, In with the new

there. all better now....

Grossman is in the Deshawn Wynn fanclub? Cool, I guess they are all in the football fraternity.

packinpatland
09-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Tushae'

Touche' spelled correctly has more impact. :wink:

As to the rest of your comment..............Mr. Favre has two good legs, and the rest of his body is doing well also. As to Rex, his body may be holding up, he's young.........it's what's between his ears that's the problem.

MJZiggy
09-20-2007, 01:51 PM
.......it's what's between his ears that's the problem.

Yeah, the wind whistles in there and causes nasty feedback in his helmet audio.

Merlin
09-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Tushae'

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

BEARMAN
09-20-2007, 10:48 PM
By the way, Bearman, since you started this shit by saying that Favre is one leg out, who cares if he is, he throws off his back leg better than Rex does off his front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

You need to get off farve's middle leg long enough to see that farve is on his way out the door. He has way more plays behind him then infront of him, Rex is visa versa. :roll: :duel:

BEARMAN
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Tushae'

Touche' spelled correctly has more impact. :wink:

As to the rest of your comment..............Mr. Favre has two good legs, and the rest of his body is doing well also. As to Rex, his body may be holding up, he's young.........it's what's between his ears that's the problem.

Hey, I got the astric thingy right ! :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-21-2007, 12:14 AM
I was just happy he didn't spell it with a D.

MadScientist
09-21-2007, 10:18 AM
Favre is on his way out the door. He has way more plays behind him then infront of him, Rex is visa versa. :roll: :duel:
Favre still has more good plays in front of him then Wrex does.