PDA

View Full Version : Holy Miracle! Z has us at #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packnut
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/09/19/week2.rankings.part1/index.html?bcnn=yes

cheesner
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
This is the same buffon that had the Titans up there last week.

How did he get so smart so quickly?

I think this guy purposely goes against the standard way of thinking. Even with my green/gold glasses on I can't see us being this high. Being above the Chargers, I guess he is saying we should probably win that one.

BallHawk
09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
How does this guy still have a job?

Willard
09-19-2007, 03:44 PM
How does this guy still have a job?
I totally agree. There is NO WAY there are 4 teams better than the Pack!! What a dumbass!

packinpatland
09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Z's an evil man. He put the Packers at #5, so that in his convaluted way of thinking, if they lose, he can make them plummet in his rankings.
Joke's going to be on him!

4and12to12and4
09-19-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry what are we discussing, I can never get passed the naked models in his posts!! :oops:

GrnBay007
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm sorry what are we discussing, I can never get passed the naked models in his posts!! :oops:

LOL I've noticed they distract you quite often. Would it help you....make you feel better if we make him remove them? :P :wink:

Green Bud Packer
09-19-2007, 08:55 PM

LOL I've noticed they distract you quite often. Would it help you....make you feel better if we make him remove them? :P :wink:
Yeah remove them hands from her shouder and could you turn towards the camera just a bit?

GrnBay007
09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
:lol: :lol:

Packnut
09-19-2007, 09:23 PM

REMOVE my fantasy wives???????????? C'mon, it's the ONLY league I actually score in................ :oops: :shock:

outflow
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I think it's actually ingenious.

The guy's poll is absolutely volatile. But that is good for readership. Rotate as many teams into the Top 10 as possible keeping more parties interested/outraged. win win for him.

Merlin
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Z has never been creditable and we are possibly the second worst 2-0 team in the NFL right now (the Lion's are WAY worse). We beat two playoff teams from last year but neither of them has won a game. We don't know how good or bad we are because our competition is last in the league right now. Now, had the Eagles and Giants both been 1-1 at this point, you could make the argument that we are getting a lot better. Sunday we face San Diego, another playoff team and the team with the best overall record in 2006. AND an AFC team which is arguably the better conference. If we beat the Chargers, given their performance so far this year, it's STILL a toss up. Sure, the beat the Bears. Big deal. They got blown out by the Patriots. So either Chicago is that bad or New England is that good or San Diego may be over-rated this year. If San Diego had beaten the Patriots, and we beat them I would say we are good. I don't consider the Bears to be real competition because when we play them, throw out all the stats. We can't gauge how good we are based upon the Bears.

woodbuck27
09-20-2007, 02:59 PM
I have us somewhere bet. 14th and 12th at the moment and to me that is darn good.

There are 10 teams including us at 2-0.

We are not as good as San Diego. Looking at this last night someone really creditable might even place us as high as 10 -8 but that isn't my analysis to date. I have to rate the Bears (huge game with Dallas this weekend) and Titans (beating Jacksonville and losing by only 2 pts. to Indy above us as well. Seattle has question marks and where is Jacksonville?

Carolina is flashing.

I don't see us winning on Sunday against San Diego but really who can know till the result is in. As a Packer fan I want that win but that is my heart where my mind and analysis says San Diego.

Things are looking funny after 2 weeks with 38% upsets of teams odds on fav's to win.

NO and Philly really puzzle me but The Giants really look weak, I'm really looking forward to see who emerges in the NFCN as all four teams are finally showing they deserve respect. The Packers,Vikings and Lions are doing well so far in 2007.