PDA

View Full Version : O.J.'s New Girl Friend

oregonpackfan
09-20-2007, 11:23 AM
NBC news just completed a profile on O.J.'s new girl friend. She is Christie Brody, an attractive, tall, 32 year old blond. She is 28 years younger than the former football star.

She reportedly has been living with O.J. for the past 7 years at his home in Florida.

A side-by-side phote comparison between Christie and O.J's murdered ex-wife, Nicole Simpson, was uncanny! They could easily be mistaken for sisters.

The news feature also stated there were 3 domestic dispute calls in the past 7 years to the Dade Co. police involving the couple. An audiotape of O.J.'s voice where he claimed she was on drugs and needed to go to rehab was also played.

I couldn't help shaking my head that history was about to repeat itself with this young woman... :(

mraynrand
09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Boy, I can't wait to get home from work tonight and catch up on all the O.J. coverage. It's so interesting and relevant!

swede
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Sometimes I feel an emptiness deep within that won't go away unless I see live images shot from a helicopter showing the roof of a car in which OJ is riding, and I wonder, "What are the people with meaningful lives doing right now?"