PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Your Craziest Ted Theory

Scott Campbell
09-22-2007, 10:16 AM
These are some of my favorites, though I may have missed some.

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2007, 10:19 AM
just a hunch: this thread will not go well. :)

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2007, 10:23 AM
I wanted to participate, but I can't find a theory that I disagree with!

PlantPage55
09-22-2007, 10:24 AM
I would vote for "Ted is a robot created by Bob Harlan" but that's not on the list

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2007, 10:25 AM
see, now I could have voted for that one. He can't be a robot - they didn't have robots back when he played pro ball.

Scott Campbell
09-22-2007, 10:27 AM
I would vote for "Ted is a robot created by Bob Harlan" but that's not on the list

Crap, that's a good one. I wish I could edit it.

PlantPage55
09-22-2007, 10:41 AM
see, now I could have voted for that one. He can't be a robot - they didn't have robots back when he played pro ball.

Ooooo...good point.

Okay, Ted had a ROBOTIC BRAIN implanted after his football career - created by Bob Harlan. All of the extra cap money we have right now is actually retroactively going towards the money spent on the technology.

RashanGary
09-22-2007, 11:07 AM
I voted for Ted is gay. He seems to be using the wisdom that he gained through being a part of the NFL to do his best as the GM of the Packers. Non of the ego stuff or back stabbing things seem remotely true. Everything about Ted is pretty straight forward to me. He's very broad and open minded so he doesn't really say much, but some people are just that open and that flexible. Most people can't believe that a guy doesn't have a step by step process that he's working off. Most people learn that way. Think about how you learned Math. You were showed the steps and you followed them. Most do that anyway.

Most people begin to struggle when they get into the complex though. Physics is a good example of where people fall off. Physics problems are kind of like being an NFL GM. You have many tools or basic skills. You are given a problem and you have to reach into yoru tool bag and apply things where they are needed. It's not a step by step process. Your professor usually doesn't tell you exactly how to solve a problem and then give it to you on the exam. They teach you the basics and you apply them as needed to the big problem. TT has the base. He has some general ideas of what he can do, where. He then broadly and openly applies them as needed.

People just can't see that though. They believe he's lying becuase they can't believe that he doesn't have a step by step plan. They can't see how broad, open decision making might work becucase they've never been able to do it themselves.

I think TT is a brilliant man. He's not brilliant in a "I'm educated, proper and artistic" way, but he's brilliant in his ability to see the big picture and problem solve in unique, flexible ways.

I look at people struggle in PHysics and now my statics class and it's so easy for me. I just work backwards. I see what is happenening, think about what I need to find and then use the little tools to solve it.

I think I'm a gifted problem solver. I'm a social retard, but I'm good at seeing the big picture. I don't think I'm a genius at all, but I think there are some things taht I see that others are incapable of. There are very simple things taht I can't see that others think are obvious. I'm a very unbalanced person. I've met people who are good at everything. They have my big picture ability with the social and communication skills that I wish I had. I'm not tryiing to be arrogant here, becuase I think I am real with myself, but I do think I see things in TT that people can't see becuase they are incapable. (just like some people see things that they think are obvious but I am clueless ot it)

SD GB fan
09-22-2007, 12:31 PM
I voted for Ted is gay. He seems to be using the wisdom that he gained through being a part of the NFL to do his best as the GM of the Packers. Non of the ego stuff or back stabbing things seem remotely true. Everything about Ted is pretty straight forward to me. He's very broad and open minded so he doesn't really say much, but some people are just that open and that flexible. Most people can't believe that a guy doesn't have a step by step process that he's working off. Most people learn that way. Think about how you learned Math. You were showed the steps and you followed them. Most do that anyway.

Most people begin to struggle when they get into the complex though. Physics is a good example of where people fall off. Physics problems are kind of like being an NFL GM. You have many tools or basic skills. You are given a problem and you have to reach into yoru tool bag and apply things where they are needed. It's not a step by step process. Your professor usually doesn't tell you exactly how to solve a problem and then give it to you on the exam. They teach you the basics and you apply them as needed to the big problem. TT has the base. He has some general ideas of what he can do, where. He then broadly and openly applies them as needed.

People just can't see that though. They believe he's lying becuase they can't believe that he doesn't have a step by step plan. They can't see how broad, open decision making might work becucase they've never been able to do it themselves.

I think TT is a brilliant man. He's not brilliant in a "I'm educated, proper and artistic" way, but he's brilliant in his ability to see the big picture and problem solve in unique, flexible ways.

I look at people struggle in PHysics and now my statics class and it's so easy for me. I just work backwards. I see what is happenening, think about what I need to find and then use the little tools to solve it.

I think I'm a gifted problem solver. I'm a social retard, but I'm good at seeing the big picture. I don't think I'm a genius at all, but I think there are some things taht I see that others are incapable of. There are very simple things taht I can't see that others think are obvious. I'm a very unbalanced person. I've met people who are good at everything. They have my big picture ability with the social and communication skills that I wish I had. I'm not tryiing to be arrogant here, becuase I think I am real with myself, but I do think I see things in TT that people can't see becuase they are incapable. (just like some people see things that they think are obvious but I am clueless ot it)

and that makes him gay? :P

Scott Campbell
09-22-2007, 02:19 PM
and that makes him gay? :P

The vote is for the craziest Ted Theory. So JH is saying the gay speculation is craziest. I think.

Bretsky
09-22-2007, 02:22 PM
These are some of my favorites, though I may have missed some.

Bias crap; where is none of the above :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?:

RashanGary
09-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Oh shit, I was saying that him being gay is the most likely. I guess the Favre thing is the craziest .

Lurker64
09-22-2007, 04:26 PM

So they're all equally crazy in your opinion?

Joemailman
09-22-2007, 04:37 PM
You forgot: Anti-Polar Bear Is Ted's Love Child.

Bretsky
09-22-2007, 04:41 PM

So they're all equally crazy in your opinion?

Yes, you could say they are all equal :wink:

retailguy
09-22-2007, 05:09 PM
You forgot: Anti-Polar Bear Is Ted's Love Child.

this would be my personal favorite.

swede
09-22-2007, 08:01 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/tedfroblownup.jpg

You forgot Ted plays with explosives.

cheesner
09-22-2007, 08:37 PM
I voted for the ego.

This is a guy who looks like he is would rather walk over hot coals than do an interview. Not a trait of someone who has a huge ego.

LEWCWA
09-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Anyone think JH may have some Gay tendencies?! At least, toward ole TEDDY BEAR! :lol: :shock: