PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports?

Tony Oday
09-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Do these writers actually watch football or just play Madden?????

San Diego:

The Chargers have gotten off to an alright start, record wise. But, on the field, their play has suffered. Philip Rivers and LT are still the incredible dup they were last year, but one key adjustment has affected the entire team: Norv Turner. Marty Schottenheimer is undoubtedly, the better coach. I don’t know what San Diego saw in Turner. I can’t quite say that Norv is a horrible coach, but everywhere he goes was successful a year before, but then some sort of “jinx” pops up and messes with the whole team. In Oakland, he wasn’t very great, Lane Kiffin should make a fine adjustment, but I don’t think he can fill in Schottenheimer’s shoes. We will see.

On defense, playmaker Shawne Merriman has already made headlines with his mouth after the Urlacher comment, but should soon get back into the feel of the NFL. He should be a force to reckon with on Sunday. Favre has had some pretty close-to sacks this year.

Green Bay:

Green Bay has got off to a somewhat-surprising 2-0 start. After last year’s 8-8 record, I’m sure that the Pack are looking forward to leaving it all behind them, and having a successful season. I like their chances. Brett Favre has looked good these past two games, and the success ought to continue. The running game has an extremely versatile and dangerous back in the backfield. The wideout corps still includes Donald Driver, and he can change the tempo of any game.

The defense still has some holes to fix, but head coach Mike McCarthy is doing his best to prepare his team for the high-powered San Diego offense. San Diego needs to get off to a quick start in this one, if they hope to have a chance.

Final: Green Bay upsets (would it still be called an upset?) the Bolts, 24-10

Lurker64
09-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Apparently Korey Hall is extremely versatile and dangerous...

LEWCWA
09-23-2007, 01:55 AM
Wow what a retard! :P :huh:

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 07:38 AM
I rarely get on the national media becuase I don't expect them to know the team as well as we do but damn. . . . This was one of the more pathetically inaccurate sports pieces I've ever read. It is just a complete joke.

That's why it's good to go to other forums to get opinions like Bretsky has been doing. They know more about their teams than the national media.

Terry
09-23-2007, 10:48 AM
And the really funny thing is that that was really a report about the Petraeus testimony.

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm probably a little more right than I am left, but it was funny to hear the conservatives squirm after the libs called him "betrayus". . . .