PDA

View Full Version : Dline was just on talking about their play

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 11:02 AM
It was pretty interesting. They seem like a really close group. You can tell Kampman is the leader of that group. As good as Kampman is on the field, I think his leadership off of the field is a one of his more valuable attributes.

Everyone seems to follow in his footsteps as a hard working, tough guy. I've never seen a tighter group of guys. I'm not big into the squshy squshy stuff, but I think that chemistry and commradary helps guys be selfless and team oriented on the field. When they trust and like each other, they'll be more willing to maybe do the dirty work so the next guy can make the play.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but it was an inspiring piece on the local ABC.

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 01:32 PM
They are stinking it up. If they don't start applying pressure, we will need to score on every drive.

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Prevent is guaranteed to give up easy dinks and dunks. Prevent is great when you have the game put away. When one score makes a difference, prevent is an easy way to give up 7 as long as the offense has 2 minutes and less than 80 yards.

I don't blame the Dline. I blame the coaches for not being pinning their ears back, jumping some routes and bringing heat. Just leave a Safety back so you don't get killed, but you can crush and offense when you know what is coming. The coaching staff shrunk when they should have brought heat.

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm not talking only about the prevent. Both Olines are domination play and that is one of the main reasons why both QB's are on fire today. We are getting no pressure and if that keeps up, we better score at least 35 points or else.

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 01:43 PM
One of big problemsd also is that we obviously can't match Gates with even too guys in coverage and if I was a chargers fan I'd pray that 21 gets 3times as many touches in thwe second half than he did in the first.

RashanGary
I'm not talking only about the prevent. Both Olines are domination play and that is one of the main reasons why both QB's are on fire today. We are getting no pressure and if that keeps up, we better score at least 35 points or else.

Yeah, they havn't been dominate at all. They are a 2nd half group but I agree that hey should be better. It's tough when you give up dinks and dunks with the prevent though. No Dline can get to a QB faster than a QB can get of a wide open dink when they know what the defense is running.

b bulldog
I am very worried about this game

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
i GUESS i WORRY TOO MUCH