PDA

View Full Version : For the Naysayers

VegasPackFan
09-23-2007, 07:12 PM
1) Favre is far from over and old

2) The three receivers plus TE's give us a very formidable passing offense.

3) No deep threat? GREG JENNINGS has game speed. Forget the timed dash speeds. I havent ever seen this guy get caught from behind in a game time situation.

4) TT has built a solid team with youth (= great future) without going into cap hell.

5) Great D + ST's = chance to win every week.

6) M3 seems to make very good half time adjustments.

7) All the changes and sacrifice over the last 2 years have been worth it up to this point.

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 08:30 PM
All is good but we only in week three.

the_idle_threat
09-23-2007, 11:41 PM
*And we are 3-0.

Harlan Huckleby
09-23-2007, 11:42 PM

Maybe far from over, but he's old.

Jimx29
09-23-2007, 11:44 PM

Maybe far from over, but he's old.I'm old....he's still a whippersnapper in my aged eyes 8-)

TheRaven
09-24-2007, 11:37 AM

2) The three receivers plus TE's give us a very formidable passing offense.

3) No deep threat? GREG JENNINGS has game speed. Forget the timed dash speeds. I havent ever seen this guy get caught from behind in a game time situation.

4) TT has built a solid team with youth (= great future) without going into cap hell.

5) Great D + ST's = chance to win every week.

6) M3 seems to make very good half time adjustments.

7) All the changes and sacrifice over the last 2 years have been worth it up to this point.

I agree with all but #1. He is old and he isn't that far from over. But he is playing great right now and that is all that matters.

woodbuck27
09-24-2007, 12:02 PM
We are only 3-0.

We have 13 games left and they have to be taken on one by one by one.

We have no running game yet. The OL is getting more consistent though in protecting our QB Brett Favre in passing situations and that pleases me.

Yes on MM and his half time adjustments as we have pulled three out of the hat after half time.

TT. . .needs to find us a decent running back.

The play of Bubba Franks is rewarding our hopes that he'd rebound. :)

Good to have Greg Jennings back and I really like James Jones and of course the one and only Donald 'Drill Em' Driver. What a fantastic athlete.

Then there is the main man.

His name isn't Mike McCarthy and it's certainly not Ted Thompson. :)

HIS NAME IS BRETT FAVRE.

Favre's been huge in those three wins.

GO PACK GO !

RashanGary
09-24-2007, 12:04 PM
the Pack went 4-12 with Favre. The difference this year is the team surrounding him.

Go TT :)

Haha woodbuck, eat crow!!