PDA

View Full Version : Good, Bad, Ugly

Partial
09-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Sum it up. I missed the game other than the last 6 minutes.

go Pack!!!!!

Favre might be the offensive player of the week 2nd week in a row. Hot.

BallHawk
09-23-2007, 07:51 PM
Good:

Favre
Driver, Jennings, JJ, and Donald Lee. Especially Driver
Pass Protection
Run Defense
Atari Bigby
KGB
Barnett

Ugly:

Pass defense, especially Jarrett Bush
Run game
Goal line play-calling

Tony Oday
09-23-2007, 07:54 PM
I dont think the pass defense was terrible I just think Rivers and Gates played a hell of a game! I mean the first TD Harris could not have played that better it was a perfect, repeat perfect pass.

BallHawk
09-23-2007, 08:22 PM
That was a good pass, but there were some instances where the receivers had nobody on them and they picked up an easy first down. The tackling after those catches was also sub par, at times.

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 08:29 PM
AJ looks uncomfortable and kind of lost. What happened to him, he doesn't seem to be as good as last season. Hopefully he starts to get it together because he should be doing what 56 is doing.

BallHawk
09-23-2007, 08:44 PM
AJ looks uncomfortable and kind of lost. What happened to him, he doesn't seem to be as good as last season. Hopefully he starts to get it together because he should be doing what 56 is doing.

Sophomore Slump?

b bulldog
09-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I hate that phrase but it definitely happens

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Slow starter maybe. Barnett has been lights out for three games. It's starting to look like that is who he is.

The Shadow
09-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Nick's development has been a key factor for the defense's improvement.

HarveyWallbangers
09-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Hawk played well today. Did a great job in the run game. I thought he did a good job of helping to contain Tomlinson. I think he gave one up to Gates. It seems like everybody got a chance on Gates today and gave up at least one catch. Except Bush. He gave up a few. Woodson gave up one. Poppinga gave up one. Hawk gave up one. Barnett gave up one. Collins gave up one. Bigby gave up a couple. Bush gave up a few.

Partial
09-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Hawk played well today. Did a great job in the run game. I thought he did a good job of helping to contain Tomlinson. I think he gave one up to Gates. It seems like everybody got a chance on Gates today and gave up at least one catch. Except Bush. He gave up a few. Woodson gave up one. Poppinga gave up one. Hawk gave up one. Barnett gave up one. Collins gave up one. Bigby gave up a couple. Bush gave up a few.

This guy is crazy good and he didn't even play ball in college. Really quite bizzare.

Noodle
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I thought Bush did ok. He had passes completed on him, but they were often either an underthrown ball with a good comeback by the receiver or flat out good route/good toss. He competed hard and wasn't dominated. So not great, not certainly not ugly.

RashanGary
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I thought Bush did ok. He had passes completed on him, but they were often either an underthrown ball with a good comeback by the receiver or flat out good route/good toss. He competed hard and wasn't dominated. So not great, not certainly not ugly.

Yeah, I agree. Rivers and teh WR's had a lot of one on one matchups. He was put in some tough spots and the Chargers made some good throws. He wasn't the only one. Rivers was hot all day.